Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:16 pm
Atlantis_Darts
The same odd caravan of thugs in suits marches along, nearing the entrance of Mt. Silver, Darts firmly in their Yakuza grasp, but perhaps a bit more beaten than last time. Clearly he'd been mouthing off. The boss approaches Darts, his silver hair never moving as he grabs Darts' jaw, forcing him to lock eyes. "All right, gambler. We took you at your word that you had some prime places where there was hidden ancient treasure. In return, we would call your... substantial gambling debts even." The boss' eyes shimmer with a deadly glow as he continues staring at Darts. "And yet you failed. Continuous blunders, constant escape attempts. Pallett, The Orre Desert, Sootopolis, that disaster in Lavender..." The boss shakes his head as if to rid himself of the memories. "No more. Tonight you cough up this treasure or we drown you in Tohjo Falls." The man pauses, waiting for a response."How unusual for you to have nothing to say for yourself..."

Darts raises his bruised and cut face and laughs, coughing lightly as he does so. "Well the way I figure, I've gambled on worse odds than myself."

"I highly doubt that." Comes the cold response.

A very guff voice sounds out. "Well, well. what do we have here?" the voice says.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:17 pm
"I can only imagine." Sub said with a grin at RC and got up from his seated position. He stretched a little before taking notice of the odd rope in the room, it seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. "Don't remember that thing ever being there..." Sub said pointing to the rope in mention.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:22 pm
Tsuki zoomed back from the Ilex Forest with Maggy yet again on his back. Stopping by Sub he said "Mission complete. Hey what happened after I left Orre to go do my mission? Also I found this." taking out a stray Leaf Stone. It was one of the remains made by the drill before Tsuki stopped Carl. He handcuffed him to the drill on the hand and leg then called the cops to arrest him after a long fought battle.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:24 pm
RCCaughtem
Atlantis_Darts
The same odd caravan of thugs in suits marches along, nearing the entrance of Mt. Silver, Darts firmly in their Yakuza grasp, but perhaps a bit more beaten than last time. Clearly he'd been mouthing off. The boss approaches Darts, his silver hair never moving as he grabs Darts' jaw, forcing him to lock eyes. "All right, gambler. We took you at your word that you had some prime places where there was hidden ancient treasure. In return, we would call your... substantial gambling debts even." The boss' eyes shimmer with a deadly glow as he continues staring at Darts. "And yet you failed. Continuous blunders, constant escape attempts. Pallett, The Orre Desert, Sootopolis, that disaster in Lavender..." The boss shakes his head as if to rid himself of the memories. "No more. Tonight you cough up this treasure or we drown you in Tohjo Falls." The man pauses, waiting for a response."How unusual for you to have nothing to say for yourself..."

Darts raises his bruised and cut face and laughs, coughing lightly as he does so. "Well the way I figure, I've gambled on worse odds than myself."

A very guff voice sounds out. "Well, well. what do we have here?" the voice says.

The entire group turns towards the voice, Darts hoppin on one leg to do so. The speaker would see Darts is in pretty rough shape, one of his legs broken below the knee, forcing him to be supported by a large muscle-bound goon named 'Tank', or so the tattoo on his neck claimed. The boss strides forwards, a Pokeball in his hand, the moon glinting off his white hair and matching suit. The other Yakuza mill behind him as he does so. "Who addresses Muto, leader of the White Spider gang?" He asks. "Show yourself!"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:27 pm
Night laughed lightly as she ran through the forests of Mt. Silver. Running very closely behind her was a very large, and very pissed, Ursaring. Eventually, though, she'd make it far enough down the mountain to hear a voices. One of which sounded very familiar.

'Okay, time to lose this thing.' She said quietly to herself as she jumped into the nearest tree, moving from branch to branch until the bear was no longer in sight. She'd continue to move along the thick branches until she spotted the large group below.

She didn't speak, however, didn't address the group as it had appeared someone else had beaten her to it. For now, she'd wait and observe to see just what Darts had done to get into the mess he was in now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:28 pm
Atlantis_Darts
RCCaughtem
Atlantis_Darts

The entire group turns towards the voice, Darts hoppin on one leg to do so. The speaker would see Darts is in pretty rough shape, one of his legs broken below the knee, forcing him to be supported by a large muscle-bound goon named 'Tank', or so the tattoo on his neck claimed. The boss strides forwards, a Pokeball in his hand, the moon glinting off his white hair and matching suit. The other Yakuza mill behind him as he does so. "Who addresses Muto, leader of the White Spider gang?" He asks. "Show yourself!"

Out of the nearby shadow strides a Shiny Rayquaza Hybrid. he has a Kiseru clamped in his mouth and is wearing a straw hat. "hm. some fancy gang you got there. what you doing so far out from the city? you may not like what you find out here." RC says calmly.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:33 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Tsuki zoomed back from the Ilex Forest with Maggy yet again on his back. Stopping by Sub he said "Mission complete. Hey what happened after I left Orre to go do my mission? Also I found this." taking out a stray Leaf Stone. It was one of the remains made by the drill before Tsuki stopped Carl. He handcuffed him to the drill on the hand and leg then called the cops to arrest him after a long fought battle.
"Hm? Oh hey there." Sub said turning to face Tsuki, eying the Leaf Stone in his hands. "Ah, so you succeeded huh? Well good job! I'll look over your mission report shortly. You can keep that Leaf Stone as a souvenir if you want. As for Orre, the Hippowdon was defeated and we left before the Orre police came." He said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:33 pm
RCCaughtem
Atlantis_Darts
RCCaughtem
Atlantis_Darts

Out of the nearby shadow strides a Shiny Rayquaza Hybrid. he has a Kiseru clamped in his mouth and is wearing a straw hat. "hm. some fancy gang you got there. what you doing so far out from the city? you may not like what you find out here." RC says calmly.

Darts sees RC stride out of the shadows and winces a little. There's no one more likely to berate him after freeing him. Ah well, freedom! Muto is just as calm as RC as he looks him up and down. "This does not concern you, hybrid. This business is our own." He raises a finger and points it at Darts. "This man owes us a substantial ammount of money, and we intend to collect."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:37 pm
"Well, that figures," Night finally spoke up before jumping from her spot in the tree to land a few feet in front of Muto, "Darts owing people money and getting his a** kicked for it." She blatantly ignored the goons surrounding the man and walked directly to her partner, "Hey there, Mashed Potatoes. Been a while, huh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:39 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Darts sees RC stride out of the shadows and winces a little. There's no one more likely to berate him after freeing him. Ah well, freedom! Muto is just as calm as RC as he looks him up and down. "This does not concern you, hybrid. This business is our own." He raises a finger and points it at Darts. "This man owes us a substantial ammount of money, and we intend to collect."

"huh. now does he? We'll I'm afraid you won't be able to do that. See, I am the one who lent him that money. Misguided he might of been in spending it on your illegal trades, that debt belongs to me to collect, not you. So I suggest you hand that young man over right now." RC explains, still staying very calm in doing so.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:46 pm
Ms Edyn
"Well, that figures," Night finally spoke up before jumping from her spot in the tree to land a few feet in front of Muto, "Darts owing people money and getting his a** kicked for it." She blatantly ignored the goons surrounding the man and walked directly to her partner, "Hey there, Mashed Potatoes. Been a while, huh?"

"All this time, and I still haven't progressed up to a noble russet red, or at least french fried?" Darts asks, a smile slowly coming over his abused face. He readjusts his jacket lightly, which is still in immaculate shape somehow. "Don't forget it's your boss you're talking to." He says, mock-huffily.

Muto looks from RC to Night and then back to Darts before turning back to RC. "Unfortunately he still owes US money. We're sorry to hear that he owes you money as well, but no one walks away from a White Spider debt."

"Oh I wonder where he got that from." Darts says with a sarcastic roll of his eyes, earning him a glare from Muto.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:49 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Ms Edyn

"All this time, and I still haven't progressed up to a noble russet red, or at least french fried?" Darts asks, a smile slowly coming over his abused face. He readjusts his jacket lightly, which is still in immaculate shape somehow. "Don't forget it's your boss you're talking to." He says, mock-huffily.

Muto looks from RC to Night and then back to Darts before turning back to RC. "Unfortunately he still owes US money. We're sorry to hear that he owes you money as well, but no one walks away from a White Spider debt."

"Oh I wonder where he got that from." Darts says with a sarcastic roll of his eyes, earning him a glare from Muto.

Suddenly 12 orbs are surrounding Muto. they are swirling and snaking around him. RC has his hands up and ready to clap. " And if you don't do what I say, you won't leave this valley of your own free will. Now, the young man, release him to me." RC says.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:55 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Ms Edyn

"Perhaps these spiders are in territory they ought not enter, then? Has that been put into consideration?" A voice spoke from behind. Should Muto or any of them turn, they'd see a less than amused Ho-oh hybrid.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:56 pm
"My boss," Night said, a sly grin spreading across her face, "Who appears to need my help right now. So, for the moment, Mashed Potatoes sta-wait." Night turned a wide-eyed stare towards Muto before nearly doubling over with laughter, "You can't be serious. Do you really call yourselves 'White Spider'? That has got to be the gayest thing I've ever heard."

It took her a short while, but eventually the Ninetales was able to cease her laughter long enough to compose herself, "Alright mister White Spider person. You heard the dragon. Either Darts here leaves with us, or you don't leave the mountain at all. See, I've got a pokemon who simply loves feasting on fresh human flesh, and unfortunately he hasn't had any for quite some time. And I'm thinking now would be a great time to give him a 'special' treat. After all. What could be a better treat to give my precious Dorkfish than some White Spiders."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:58 pm
Ms Edyn
"My boss," Night said, a sly grin spreading across her face, "Who appears to need my help right now. So, for the moment, Mashed Potatoes sta-wait." Night turned a wide-eyed stare towards Muto before nearly doubling over with laughter, "You can't be serious. Do you really call yourselves 'White Spider'? That has got to be the gayest thing I've ever heard."

It took her a short while, but eventually the Ninetales was able to cease her laughter long enough to compose herself, "Alright mister White Spider person. You heard the dragon. Either Darts here leaves with us, or you don't leave the mountain at all. See, I've got a pokemon who simply loves feasting on fresh human flesh, and unfortunately he hasn't had any for quite some time. And I'm thinking now would be a great time to give him a 'special' treat. After all. What could be a better treat to give my precious Dorkfish than some White Spiders."
"I have to agree, and I've got my own weirdness." Another voice spoke. Perhaps that Ho-oh hybrid, or Night for that matter, wasn't quite so alone.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games