Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:57 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

He was well aware that straddling the male wasn't going to make either of them move any faster, but in his eyes, it was Liam's fault. He liked sitting on him and having the male hold him. He was one of those people that were quite hard to move once he was comfortable. "Yeah, Yeah, I'm going." he said with a fake pout, rising off his boyfriends' lap and tugging him up with him. When they were both standing, Alaine smiled up at the male and moved to grab his bag, phone, and keys from the hallway. When he was ready, he beckoned for the male to follow him and was all but bouncing in excitement to get going.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Liam knew the male found comfort in sitting on him. Though if the male wanted to leave, he had to get up. He smiled as the male spoke, showing his pout to him. Liam liked the male's pout he found it cute in a way. He watched as the male got off of him, and eventually pulled him up as well. Liam stood up, and followed the male toward the door. He saw the male had packed a bag, which was good. Liam hoped the male didn't need anything else, since he didn't want to have to return to get it tonight. He grabbed his boots and pulled them on, lacing them up quickly. Liam followed the male out the door, and waited for him to lock the door.

Once he finished, he lead the male through the apartment complex toward the parking lot. He fished his keys from inside his pocket. Liam popped the trunk of his car so the male could put his bag in the car. He grabbed a black tank top out of the trunk, and moved around to the drivers side. Liam owned a dark red Hyundai Elantra. It was an older model but he didn't mind. The car was in good condition since it was used. He unlocked the door, and tossed his shirt in the back, before slipping in. Liam waited for the male to get inside. He turned the car on, and put the car into drive. Liam pulled out of the parking lot, and made his way toward the park.
"

User Image User Image User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:04 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

As the male followed him out of the living room and through the hall, Alaine quickly locked the door, going through his routine of all six locks. When he was done, he wondered maybe if he should ax a few of the locks. The male had to think him odd for going through such obsessive needs to keep his distance from normal human action. He shook his head and followed the male out to the parking lot, he went around the back to set his bag in the trunk, eyeing the male curiously as he grabbed something out of the trunk before he could see what it was. He shrugged it off and shut the door before going around the car and slipping inside. When the male got in with him, he bucketed up and smiled over at him. "Hey, um, are you sure it's okay for me to be spending the night? Didn't you say you had a roommate....that guy, your friend?" he asked curiously, hoping his right when asking. Alaine knew the male told him about following a friend to New York and that he asked him to live with him at one point. But he hadn't the foggiest if they were still living together, and if they were he didn't want to impose. He knew it was a weird time and an even weirder question, but he just wanted to be sure. If he had to, he could just take a cab home.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"It had been awhile since Johnny and he had been living together. Though the male came over once in awhile to visit, or if he was in town he crash their. Liam liked in a two bedroom apartment. It wasn't very large to him, but it was perfect. He didn't need big spaces since it was just Elsie and him. Liam glanced over at the male as he spoke, he nodded at his words. "Yes, of course it's okay. Johnny doesn't live with me any more, though he does come over occasionally to visit. You don't have to worry though tonight it's just me and you." He smiled happily, glad to be bringing the male home to his house. Liam had already seen Alaine's house, so it was only fair the male got to see where he lived. He reached out and took the male's hand as he drove. Liam smiled over at the male, as he grinned cheerfully as he continued toward the park. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:10 am

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Nodding at the males words, he felt a bit more at ease. He didn't know why, but the thought of going over to the males house and to possibly be faced with a stranger made him uneasy. Even though he was totally comfortable around people like Samuel and Liam, strangers he was still getting used to, which in itself was odd considering he lived in a city with a population of over eight million people. One would think that after twenty two years of living in the same city, he would be okay with the crowds by now, but he wasn't. He flinched when people bumped into him, cowered at the thought of meeting new people, and couldn't stand having people coming within a five foot radius of himself. It was a miracle how clingy he was becoming towards the male, but it wasn't the first time. The rumors of him sleeping around weren't completely untrue. When he drank, he drank heavily, and when he was drunk he was nothing short of a flirt. Every conquest was with the aid of alcohol. Alaine didn't like that side of himself, but he knew that since they were still in their early stages of their relationship the male would have questions, questions he would answer whether he liked it or not, though he wouldn't give all details, just enough for the male to get an understanding. "That's good. I didn't wanna be a bother." he replied, smiling back at the male. Looking down, he saw the male take his hand in his own, Alaine lightly squeezed the males hand and glanced out the windshield as they drove towards the park."So here's a random question: you don't like books, you're not big on television, or movies, nor video games for that matter. What do you like?" Not wanting to fall into an awkward silence, Alaine thought he'd pick back up on their previous conversation. So far it seemed the male had been telling him a lot of stuff he wasn't big on, so since they had the time why not try and fish for more things they might have in common?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:28 am

∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ noticed the way the male was looking at him and blushed softly, watching him get up and go to the bathroom, sighing a little. He dried off and slowly got dressed, watching TV for a while till he heard the shower turn off, looking up, He turned the TV off and waited a few minutes before going to Aamir's room, smiling a little, seeing that he was in nothing but his pants and walked over to the bed, crawling in beside the male, cuddling up to him, smiling a little bit...

{ OutOfChocolate } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Drinking was not something Liam did. He didn't find the taste of alcohol to be to his liking. Liam had tried different drinks but had found nothing he liked. He was still young to not be able to drink, but when he was of age it wouldn't matter. Liam glanced over at the male as he spoke, smiling at him. He didn't see the male as a bother. Even if Johnny had lived with him, it wouldn't have matter. His friend was a good person, even though at times he could be a little harsh. He felt the male squeeze his hand as he drove. Liam returned his gaze back toward the road as he continued toward the park. He was happy to be going, since he hadn't gone in awhile. Liam needed a good walk perhaps. He heard the male speak, and couldn't help but chuckle. True there was a lot of things he didn't like. "Well..I like swimming, walking, traveling.. I'm not much for just sitting." Liam spoke as he kept his eyes on the road. He never liked to just sit there, he usually took walks when he couldn't sleep at night which was often. "I don't sleep much at night. I walk.. I swim..and yes I do read at times." Liam glanced over at the male curiously, before looking back at the road. He wondered if the male thought him weird, most people did. Liam usually couldn't be with someone, especially when he lived with someone. He never slept hardly, but could run for hours on only two to three hours of sleep if he was lucky. "

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:40 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Now a days Alaine didn't drink as much, at least not anywhere near as much when he was a teenager and in his earlier twenties. Now, the most he drank was between one and three shots. But nights like that were now few and far between. His bad habits had been slowly creeping away, and he'd prefer to keep it that way. He didn't want to screw things up with the male because something was said or done that upset him and he decided to let his emotions out by these old outlets. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught the male smiling at him, and couldn't help to smile a bit as well, though he was feeling completely nervous. He was glad that the male lived alone, if he had had a roommate, he could just see himself now; a grown man, cowering behind his boyfriend, smiling shyly and too scared to speak, and clinging desperately to the male until they were alone once more. In short, Alaine was in no shape, form, or fashion, a people person. As they continued to drive, he relaxed a bit, letting bitter thoughts flee from his mind. Looking up as the male spoke, he blushed a tad as he chuckled at his words, as if he'd said something funny. He listened to him speak, wanting to know more and more about him. He nodded his head, he could understand, Alaine didn't like being still all the time. But having issues with crowds made him hesitant about going out. It was a miracle, he didn't gain a hundred pounds by sitting around the house all day. "Really? You seemed to sleep just fine when you were over at my place." he replied awkwardly. He never would have taken the male for an insomniac. He always seemed so wide awake when they were together.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:43 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Today was a good day for him. At times he was tired most of the time, but knew he couldn't sleep. Liam slept at night or at least tried. He could be irritable at times when he was really tired. Liam had always had trouble sleeping, he didn't know why. He had gone to see doctors but they couldn't tell him. Hearing the male speak, he shrugged slightly, "I don't know. I was tired that night, plus it helps to have someone near." Liam couldn't understand why he hadn't slept that night. Though he knew he was fairly wide awake at times. He had been getting a few hours of sleep but not by much lately. Liam took medication for it at times, just to knock himself out if he needed it. The doctor had also prescribed him other medication but he never took it. "Just to let you know I take medication for it. I've been better actually with it, though sometimes I slip up." He spoke not wanting the male to worry about him. It was nothing really to him, since he was used to it. Liam also didn't want to scare the male away because of it. He watched the road as he sat nervously not sure what the male was thinking about. Liam wondered if he should have even told the male. "

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:07 pm

User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir was just settling down in bed when he noticed the male walk in and get in beside him. He allowed the male to rest his head on his arm and wrapped his free arm around the male's waist. He didn't mind cuddling as he was so used to it by now. Plus, he was far too tired to even worry about how close the male was to him. Aamir was the type of person who could fall asleep in just about any position and with any person close by. He slept best when he was sleeping with Daniel, though why, he'd yet to figure it out. Actually, there was alot about Daniel he was comfortable with that were any other man to try it, he would be utterly disgusted by such actions. It wasn't long before Aamir was asleep, his arm holding the male close all through the night.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:38 pm

∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

User Image

αηιєℓ smiled and soon fell asleep to, feeling all nice and comfortable snuggled up against the male. He slept way into the afternoon and got up after a while, groaning softly, gently removing himself from the male's arms to go to the bathroom. He came back and crawled back in bed, looking up at Aamir, leaning up and lightly kissed the male's cheek, nuzzling close to the male, yawning a little, letting his eyes close as he rested his head on the male's chest, listening to his heart beat. He smiled a bit...He wasn't asleep, he was simply resting his eyes...

{ OutOfChocolate } :
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:48 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He eyed the male curiously, Liam didn't seem like the kind of guy to rely on drugs for sleep. To him, he seemed like the kind who, if need be, would just stare up at the ceiling for hours on end until sleep finally came. When the male told him that he was just tired on the night he came over his house, he decided to just go on the males word. He remembered vaguely that they both seemed pretty out of it. It took all he had just not to fall asleep in the car on the way home. But he felt this wasn't a place he needed to pry. Even if he was curious, it wasn't his business. Alaine had his secrets, so why not let Liam have his. So long as they weren't hurting one another, he saw no problem in it, and besides, for all he knew the male could be taking medication. If not regularly, then at least now and again. Alaine wasn't an insomniac, he'd never known anyone who was an insomniac. Aside from the obvious, he didn't understand the cause or reasons someone might have for becoming that way. He nodded his head and turned his head back to the road as they continued on.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"They sat in the car for what seemed like hours. He hated the silence between them. His words made him rethink what he had just said. Liam wondered if he should have kept his mouth shut. He felt awkward about the male's reaction, not getting anything back from him. Liam kept his eyes straight forward on the road as he drove, he didn't want to argue with the male so he wouldn't ask. It didn't take them long to get to the park, as he neared it, he pulled toward it and parked his car. Liam released the male's hand and turned off the car. He got out, and moved around the car toward the passenger side. Liam waited for the male to get out of the car. He didn't mind going to the park, perhaps it would clear his mind and get it off the topic at hand. Liam waited for the male to get out of the car, and then wandered into the park. "

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:47 pm

User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine didn't mind the silence much. He wasn't one to talk much and he was terrible at making conversation anyways. They weren't that far from the park,so it wasn't much longer before they were pulling into a nearby parking lot. He glanced over at the male when he let go of his hand, unbuckling himself and getting out of the car. Alaine smiled at the male when he came around to his side as he was shutting the door behind him. Straightening his clothes, he took the males hand and took the closest trail into the park. "So......." he said after walking in a few minutes silence. "Um......eh, forget it. It's your turn, I can't think of anything good to ask." Alaine bit his lip nervously. He didn't know what to talk about, just that he didn't want to spend their entire date in silence.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:45 pm

User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir slept soundly and fully, the warmth of another next to him so warm and comforting. It wasn't until later in the afternoon that he started to slowly wake up. Feeling the male move beside him, he grunted. Aamir had always been a light sleeper and could easily wake to the slightest noise or movement. He scrunched up his face when the male kissed his cheek. "Be still, would ya." he grumbled, rolling to his side facing the male. When Daniel nuzzled against him, he tightened his arm around the males waist, sighing when he stilled. Aamir slept for another hour and a half, waking up to see the male with his face buried in his chest. He sat up, pulling away from the male and getting out of bed. He stretched, reaching up high and twisted his body until his joints popped and cracked. He staggered out of his bedroom, wandering into the kitchen to clean out the coffee pot and get a fresh one going. After that, he wandered into the living room, turned on the television and laid down, taking up most of the couch with one leg still on the floor and the other folded under him. Taking a glance at the digital clock on his cable box, he saw that it was a little past 2:30, which was fine with him. It would give him plenty of time to eat, get cleaned up, and run a few errands for he went in for work. As he lay there staring absent mindedly at the television, he wondered how long Daniel would be sticking around today.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games