Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:58 am
Darkmoon Dancer

-------------
I, Darkmoon Dancer, am giving all rights to Kamiki & Sabin Duvert for: Drakeina
User Image

*snugs DD* I accept.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:12 am
RockerWolfie1616
Transfer of ownership!
Please note* I will be getting him re-certed later* I also stole this here format from Riri mwhahaa 8U

This is a co-ownership agreement between RockerWolfie1616 and XxXPandamoniumXxX for the Soq below.

User Image

::Sig and TeePee Rights::
Both owners hold equal sig and Teepee rights. He already has stat's, they just need to be taken from his previous owners teepee.

::RP Rights::
Both owners hold equal in character and OOC rights. Should one want to enter the above SOQ in to a RP related contest the other owner should be contacted for notification.

::Breeding Rights::
Both owners hold equal breeding rights when it comes to the above Soq.
Aras is already mated to Chepi, this mating CANNOT be broken under any circumstances by Panda. Only Wolfie has rights to break this lifemating.

When it comes to baskets, how the baskets are given away will be talked about between all the owners, However, it is agreed that both owners will get at least one basket from one of the three breedings.

: biggrin isappearance::
If one owner is to vanish without word for 6 months + then the active owner may hold the above soq as if they are the full owner. E.I; because the second owner is not around they may choose to wait for the other owner to come around, or do as they please RP and breeding wise, but may not take the inactive owner off as the co-owner or break the lifemating!

XxXPandamoniumXxX

I agree, sweets! ;3;
My first wind! <3333  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:58 am
CheshireKttty
I am giving Jetalmeara full onership of the following ponies - Kolli, Symric, Akiko, & Uroko Banggai

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
JetAlmeara

I accept, Don't be a stranger on Aim!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:59 am
Darkmoon Dancer
I am still on hiatus. I am rehoming the following soquili, as they have some other attachments and I no longer wish to keep them waiting.
Anyone whom I am still keeping, if they are in a relationship (fling or LM), it is upto the other owner whether you want to keep that going or request it ends. No hard feelings either way, I completely understand if you want to end it and not wait for me any longer.

I am also no longer a colourist, as it is not fair to anyone to keep waiting on me, so I won't play with your emotions any longer.

I want to thank everyone for their support and kind words. I apologize for any hard times, and I hope that when things calm down I may be able to come back to RP with you lovelies again and plot those fantastical stories we so love to weave.

------------------
All information pertaining to any of these soq can be found in my teepee: [ here ]
(This includes all of their certs and uncerts & familiars if they have them on their individual page, and breeding info is both on their page and the front page)

I will not edit this teepee, if I come back in the future then I will make a new teepee so that this info stays right where it is. And any breeding forms that are in my MCCL would be wise to be copied over if you need them for anything, as I don't know how active I'll be able to be to upkeep that.

You are of course, under no obligation to keep the character or their relationships the same, but if you want for reference, by all means take their information from their page or the front page of my teepee.

-------------

-------------
I, Darkmoon Dancer, am giving all rights to She-Ra of Etheria & JetAlmeara for: Sykes
User Image
She-Ra of Etheria
JetAlmeara

-------------
I, Darkmoon Dancer, am giving all rights to JetAlmeara for: Paeony
User Image
(currently lifemated to Dahlia)
JetAlmeara

-------------

Accept, Hope to see you back again someday though  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:33 am
Darkmoon Dancer
I am still on hiatus. I am rehoming the following soquili, as they have some other attachments and I no longer wish to keep them waiting.
Anyone whom I am still keeping, if they are in a relationship (fling or LM), it is upto the other owner whether you want to keep that going or request it ends. No hard feelings either way, I completely understand if you want to end it and not wait for me any longer.

I am also no longer a colourist, as it is not fair to anyone to keep waiting on me, so I won't play with your emotions any longer.

I want to thank everyone for their support and kind words. I apologize for any hard times, and I hope that when things calm down I may be able to come back to RP with you lovelies again and plot those fantastical stories we so love to weave.

------------------
All information pertaining to any of these soq can be found in my teepee: [ here ]
(This includes all of their certs and uncerts & familiars if they have them on their individual page, and breeding info is both on their page and the front page)

I will not edit this teepee, if I come back in the future then I will make a new teepee so that this info stays right where it is. And any breeding forms that are in my MCCL would be wise to be copied over if you need them for anything, as I don't know how active I'll be able to be to upkeep that.

You are of course, under no obligation to keep the character or their relationships the same, but if you want for reference, by all means take their information from their page or the front page of my teepee.

-------------
I, Darkmoon Dancer, am giving all rights to She-Ra of Etheria for: Dahlia
User Image
(currently lifemated to Paeony)
She-Ra of Etheria

-------------
I, Darkmoon Dancer, am giving all rights to She-Ra of Etheria & JetAlmeara for: Sykes
User Image
She-Ra of Etheria
JetAlmeara

I agree and will take good care of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:26 am
CheshireKttty
I am giving Theidren full ownership of the following ponies - Mizuki, Zeru De Chiel, Tristan, Jareth, Yumiko, Cerelia, & unnamed basket

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Plus this unnamed familiar from my breeding that 1/3 did (I'd intended to use it with the basket but you can do what you want with it)

User Image
Theidren

Challenge Accepted! I promise to take care of the babbins for you! <33 *clings*  

Theidren
Crew

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:12 pm
Drakeina was given to Sabin and I here. Since we already have both her sisters, Sabin and I would like to transfer full ownership of Drakeina to [+Katch+]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:12 pm
Kamiki
Drakeina was given to Sabin and I here. Since we already have both her sisters, Sabin and I would like to transfer full ownership of Drakaina to [+Katch+]

Agreed smile  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:19 pm
Sabin Duvert
Kamiki
Drakeina was given to Sabin and I here. Since we already have both her sisters, Sabin and I would like to transfer full ownership of Drakaina to [+Katch+]

Agreed smile

Omigoshthankyou ;w; forever agrees <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:21 pm
Darkmoon Dancer

------------------

-------------
I, Darkmoon Dancer, am giving all rights to Tara de Draiocht for: Vilkas Black
User Image

Agreed!  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:59 pm
The below agreement is made between the parties of Mewsings of An Angel and Patji over the Co-Ownership of Shadena.

User Image

Both owners hold equal signature display and Teepee rights. She already has stats, they just need to be taken from my teepee.

♦ Both owners hold equal in character and OOC rights. Should one want to enter the above Soquili into an RP related contest the other owner should be contacted for notification.
♦ All life-altering events (maiming, death, etc.) must be discussed and agreed upon before such an event is allowed to happen.
♦ Patji is given permission to shape Shadena as she sees fit, as long as she remains true to her already set character traits. Any truly warping modifications to her must be agreed upon, or at least discussed.

♦ Both owners hold equal breeding rights when it comes to the above Soq.
♦ In the chance there is a 3rd or 4th basket in any breeding, all parties must agree upon what will occur with the remaining baskets.
♦ In the chance there is to be a 5th breeding (100% stats hit), the breeding will be split ownership.
♦ Shadena is already mated to Ziriel.
♦ No breaking of the existing lifemating may occur unless all parties agree to it (including the owner of Ziriel).

♦ In the event that Patji becomes inactive for a span of six (6) months or more in Soquili or on Gaia in general, I have the right to revoke her co-ownership of Shadena without notification.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:09 pm
Mewsings of An Angel
The below agreement is made between the parties of Mewsings of An Angel and Patji over the Co-Ownership of Shadena.

User Image

Both owners hold equal signature display and Teepee rights. She already has stats, they just need to be taken from my teepee.

♦ Both owners hold equal in character and OOC rights. Should one want to enter the above Soquili into an RP related contest the other owner should be contacted for notification.
♦ All life-altering events (maiming, death, etc.) must be discussed and agreed upon before such an event is allowed to happen.
♦ Patji is given permission to shape Shadena as she sees fit, as long as she remains true to her already set character traits. Any truly warping modifications to her must be agreed upon, or at least discussed.

♦ Both owners hold equal breeding rights when it comes to the above Soq.
♦ In the chance there is a 3rd or 4th basket in any breeding, all parties must agree upon what will occur with the remaining baskets.
♦ In the chance there is to be a 5th breeding (100% stats hit), the breeding will be split ownership.
♦ Shadena is already mated to Ziriel.
♦ No breaking of the existing lifemating may occur unless all parties agree to it (including the owner of Ziriel).

♦ In the event that Patji becomes inactive for a span of six (6) months or more in Soquili or on Gaia in general, I have the right to revoke her co-ownership of Shadena without notification.

I accept and look forward to plotting many RPs with her smile  

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:22 pm
pinkdog
Looneytaz82
Pinkdog and I have mutually agree to modify the co-own to the following:

Co-ownership of Threnah
User Image
~ uncert ~

*Another stolen layout from Heart!*

Owners
Looneytaz82 ( original ) + pinkdog ( co-owning )

Teepee Rights:
Stats are currently in Taz's teepee, but Pink has the option to get a teepee and roll stats
Display rights in the teepee are for both

Breeding Rights:
First Breeding - pinkdog Already passed
Second Breeding - Looneytaz82
Third Breeding - TBD at time of breeding.

Role Play Rights:
Taz has full RP rights. Pink may request RP rights via PM.

Signature Rights:
Both have equal sig rights

Life Altering/Major Decisions:
Will be discussed, with Taz's decision final.

Dissolving of Co-own Agreement:
The co-own will remain unless Taz is able to find a new co-owner that would be able to uphold the "3 RP posts within a 3 months period" requirement. Pinkdog can relinquish rights at any time.

pinkdog
Agreed

As per the agreement above, I am dissolving this co-own, as I have found a new co-owner.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:23 pm
Co-ownership of Threnah
User Image
~ uncert ~

Owners
Looneytaz82 ( original ) + the gothic beauty 2 ( co-owning )

Teepee Rights:
Stats are currently in Taz's teepee, but Pink has the option to get a teepee and roll stats

Breeding Rights:
Second Breeding - the gothic beauty 2

Role Play Rights:
the gothic beauty 2 has FULL RP rights to Threnah

Signature Rights:

Will be discussed via PM if/when the time comes. Threnah may NOT be killed off in any battles, however small war wounds are fine, if a Roleplay merits it.

A minimum of 3 RP posts in a 3 month period are required from the gothic beauty 2. Failure to meet this criteria without prior notice to Looneytaz82 results in dissolving the agreement. A period of 3 months with no contact from the gothic beauty 2 without prior notice will dissolve this agreement. Either party can voluntarily disolve the agreement on their own behalf at any time. In the event that this agreement is broken, Looneytaz82 will become sole owner of Threnah once again.

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:29 pm
Looneytaz82
Co-ownership of Threnah
User Image
~ uncert ~

Owners
Looneytaz82 ( original ) + the gothic beauty 2 ( co-owning )

Teepee Rights:

Breeding Rights:
Second Breeding - the gothic beauty 2

Role Play Rights:
the gothic beauty 2 has FULL RP rights to Threnah

Signature Rights:

Will be discussed via PM if/when the time comes. Threnah may NOT be killed off in any battles, however small war wounds are fine, if a Roleplay merits it.

A minimum of 3 RP posts in a 3 month period are required from the gothic beauty 2. Failure to meet this criteria without prior notice to Looneytaz82 results in dissolving the agreement. A period of 3 months with no contact from the gothic beauty 2 without prior notice will dissolve this agreement. Either party can voluntarily disolve the agreement on their own behalf at any time. In the event that this agreement is broken, Looneytaz82 will become sole owner of Threnah once again.

I agree!  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games