Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:13 pm
Garreth turned back to Gabriel. "I knew Naomi's birth father." He said after a pause. "He was my charge remember? Sora the little Asian kid? Before Ellyone escaped I mean. He was groomed to be an angel after I was assigned someone else then he disappeared, I found out later that Ellyone had met him. And that he died." Garreth sighed a little more. "Sorry, but I thought at least you should know about Naomi's father. She looks so much like him." No one, well, okay God knew, but everyone else didn't know that Garreth and Sora were best of friends and it hurt them both deeply to part. And when he heard Sora died Garreth wanted to die too. He didn't want to live without his best friend. "And, Naomi liked Leila. Truly she did. When she got older before Leila left she liked her. But now, Naomi," He sighed. "Forget it, You're all Tamera's kids you wouldn't understand." Garreth turned and left Gabriel after Naomi. It was clear Damien wouldn't comfort her so he was going to have to. Not that he didn't mind that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:26 pm
Regardless of the fact that he was a reborn, Gabriel had a deep respect for the human that birthed him. And no, Naomi never liked Leila. He recalled the thoughts they exchanged on how she hated Leila because Damien favored Leila more than Naomi. That was just how the way things are. Gabriel could see that Garreth was choosing Naomi over Leila, big mistake but that would be something the angel would later regret.

"No, I don't think you'd ever understand either," Gabriel sighed as he went back to the manor.

Leila went back outside admiring the new vision she was getting used to. She could see auras and sensations she had never seen before. The demonic aura was everywhere, but that was from Damien being so close by. She took to the skies feeling as if she were on cloud 9. A think gold chain necklace was placed around her neck, a gem that looked like a pale blue diamond hung from the end of it. Damien had given it to her right before she had left the manor as a gift to celebrate their co-leadership.

She turned in one direction to see Garreth holding Naomi. A part of her barrier cracked at the disbelief. He had said he wasn't interested in Naomi, so why was he fondling her? Leila turned and left full of disappoint. How could she easily trust so many people when they constantly betrayed her? But what better way to get an act of revenge than by going straight to Damien? As soon as she told him where and who she had seen, Damien grabbed her wrist and they disappeared in smoke before reappearing in front of Garreth and Naomi.

In a split second, Damien had a choke hold on Garreth and a tight grip on the lad's wings that threatened to be ripped off as he dangled the angel off a cliff, "Touch Naomi again and I'll make you be a reborn like Gabriel! Is that clear!!??"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:49 pm
Garreth stared at Damien his eyes vacant. "Why should I listen to you?" Garreth growled. "All I'm doing is telling her about her birth father. She asked I'm telling. Would you like her to have unanswered questions? Do you like seeing her cry?"
Naomi sniffling took hold of Damien's arm. "It's true Damien. Let him go." She said simply. "He was my birth father's guardian. Let him go!" Garreth turned his gaze to Leila. His expression different to how he looked at Naomi. Naomi was sadness and guilt. Always that. Leila was completely different. He'd started to love Leila. And she goes and does this without talking to him first? Without finding out why? "I wonder what Rein will say when he find out you like it when Naomi cries. I can see another Holy War starting. Just because of that. Let me go unharmed, and you'll get what you want, after, I finish telling Naomi about her father."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:08 pm
"You pathetic urchin," Damien's voice grew deeper as a low red light emerged from him, "You think I like to see her cry? Do you know I caused those tears so long ago that I'm not reminded of them every time she cries? Do you not just think for one second I am not ashamed? Amor animi arbitrio sumitur, non ponitur!"

"He chose to love and never ceased loving Naomi," Leila spoke the latin words Damien spoke in a calm voice, "You don't know the pain Damien felt when he hurt Naomi, Garreth. Why do you think he hid himself away in shame? Release him, Damien."

Damien thrusted Garreth to the side, not caring that the angel tumbled. He then turned to Naomi as tears stung his eyes, "If you still believe that I am as cold as I was before, then you are sadly mistaken, Naomi."

He made sure he shed no tears there. Leila's heart broke as she watched Damien walk off into the distance, he wasn't heading back to Klaus'. She turned her gaze back to Garreth in confusion and hurt. He didn't need to be so cruel to her brother after all that he had been through. Leila dived down the cliff and took off in flight in the opposite direction until she came to the top of a mountain that was so close to the stars.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:46 pm
Naomi turned to follow but stopped. Her heart was pounding hard. "Naomi don't." Garreth growled staring at the ground.
"You don't know what I was about to do." Naomi replied.
"You don't have have your wings." He replied. "I know exactly what you were going to do."
Garreth didn't stay he went straight to Leila. Followed her fast as he could.

Naomi waited until he was too far away to stop her. She took ten steps back and ran off the cliff. She started crying again. She missed flying. She wanted her wings back! She felt so empty without her wings. She cried the whole way down. She heard Rein scream her name but let the blackness cover her vision and welcomed what she thought was death.

"Naomi!! No!!" Rein screamed diving off the cliff following her down. He needed more speed! He wasn't going to make it in time! But then he halted. Naomi was cradled in their mother's arms. "I never wanted her to be sad." Ellyone's voice was an echo. She wasn't there she was projecting from somewhere else. Rein grabbed Naomi as the image dissolved into dust. "Naomi? Naomi wake up!" She moaned then started to shake. Rein bite back a curse and shot back to Klaus' castle. She was in shock. He wouldn't let any one near them. Not even Klaus. "You hate her brother!!!" He snapped. "I know you do! Get away from her!" His baby sister, he and Rose wanted to look after her but for some insane reason Klaus got her. Rein, would have let Damien find her. This wouldn't have happened if mother had chosen him instead of Klaus. What happened to make her jump?

It took a while, but Garreth eventually found Leila. So frickin high up he'd almost flew passed her. He stayed a safe distance away from her. In her blind spot too. "I was Naomi's birth father's guardian." He said simply. "I was telling her about her father I have no interest in her the way I do you. That is the truth. And you know I can't lie."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:58 pm
"You don't even know me," Leila turned, standing on a thin edge as she faced Garreth, "You think i'm some favorite of that angel's when I'm not. You think I'm unable to control any of my abilities when I obviously can. So no, Garreth, I don't know if you can lie or not."

She crossed her arms, her cold gaze fell on him. Leila sighed as she looked away, "I'm starting to have feelings towards you. But i'm afraid I will lose you like I lost so many others. I don't care for angelic features. I've rejected many of what that angel tried to make me learn to be like the others. Since you know that now, you can decide whether or not pursuing me is what you want or not."

Apart of her wanted Garreth to choose her. She had been cast aside so many times that it wouldn't hurt her if he did, but it'd be just another disappointment.

In a flash, Damien was on the ground. The connection that harmed Naomi in turned was killing him. The only one around that kept his body stable was Gabriel as Damien fell into an unconscious state. Gabriel remained by his brother's side to keep him alive. If Leila saw Damien like this....he knew she'd kill the others without hesitation.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:14 pm
Garreth smiled softly. He pulled Leila into his arms wrapping his wings around her. "I think you're the favourite because you are. You are mine. I put you first. I only talked to Naomi because she asked me a question. Leila," He tilted her head to his and kissed her. "I never ever, want to stop pursuing you. I want you and no one else. I promise you that." He smiled and kept her close. "I'll never treat you how they did. Never."

Naomi woke with a sudden gasp. "Naomi!" Keira cried. "You're okay!"
"Where's Damien?" She asked not remembering her dream. "I need to find Damien!" She rose and noticed Keira was alone. Rein was gone.
"He's gone to find Damien. your brother never left your side." Keira said smiling rubbing her belly.
"I need to find Damien!" Naomi rushed off the bed and outside she tried running after Damien's scent but she wasn't going as fast as normal. She felt her wings and gasped. She broke the seal on her wings! She. . . she got her wings back! But how? She took to the air to find Damien catching glimpse of Gabriel at Damien's side and landed. "Damien?" She mewed not sure if it was wise to touch him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:27 pm
"If you're awake then... Oh Lord..." Gabriel began to sweat, this wasn't good.

He could feel Damien's life signs start to fade. What had Naomi done to cause this? Gabriel didn't ask. Whatever happened had happened and now Damien was dying because of whatever she did to herself. Gabriel felt the panic rise in his throat, "Leila can't see this. Get him somewhere far from here so she can't find him like this or we're all going to be murdered."

Gabriel continued to keep Damien at the brink of life as his body was moved from that location. He didn't know what to do besides keeping him somewhat alive enough so he didn't die. Turning his attention briefly to Rein, he then said, "There's not enough time energy to get him back to his full capacity. Someone has to find Demetrius, he should be able to at least figure out what to do about this."

Leila wanted to cry. For the first time someone actually, outside Damien and Gabriel, accepted her for who she was without conditions. She returned his kisses as she felt tears stream down her face. It felt nice that someone actually cared about her. Leila turned and wrapped her arms around his neck, her bi-colored wings expanding to their fullest length. As she kissed him, something felt odd. She slowly pulled away as she tried to figure out what was going on, it felt like a shudder had echoed through her.

Her eyes went up to Garreth's, "Did something happen after I left?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:58 pm
Naomi gave a cry. "I only unlocked my wings!" She sobbed adding her energy to his. "Ezra took them away this shouldn't affect him!" Rein appeared then. His eyes took in the scene and instantly they went white and he tried to summon his father to them.

Garreth frowned as she pulled away. "I don't know. I know Naomi was upset when I left but she went back to Klaus'. I came here straight to you." He caressed her cheek pressing a kiss to her forehead. "But I have to tell you something. God wants me to keep Naomi and Damien away from each other. I don't know why." Which was true he didn't. "But he said he'd punish me for not complying. Or maybe punish her I don't know." He sighed keeping her close. "Maybe we should find out."

Ellyone growled nudging her lover's arm in her sleep. "Demi. . . Demi. . . your son want's you." She growled kinda sorta quoting the Lion King.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:08 pm
Demi sat up and scratched his head. How long has it been since he had seen any of his children. Both half breeds and Klaus saw their mother, and Damien was never heard from. He dressed himself slowly before leaving in a cloud of smoke and appeared to see Damien in his state. It didn't take a genius to know what happened. He turned to Naomi, "You kill yourself, it kills him too. You attempt to kill yourself, you attempt to kill him too. You are linked, what happens to either of you will do the same damage to the other."

Gabriel loomed to Baomi. Why would she try to kill herself? He didn't ask, Damien still needed to be helped to stay alive. Demi sighed as he touched Damien's forehead and closed his eyes. He then stood up and said, "He will live. You don't have to keep doing that, Gabriel, Damien can he himself."

Though reluctant, Gabriel stopped what he was doing. Damien's color slowly returned though he remained unconscious.

"Then we keep them away from each other," Leila agreed quickly, "I know the angel would be pissed, but she has others to barter off."

She felt a nagging feeling grow stronger. A wave of hurt rushed through her, "I really think something is wrong. Either Gabriel or Damien is upset or hurt."

Leila took hold of Garreth's hand and began flying back to see what was wrong.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Naomi sobbed once Demetrius left. "I'm sorry Damien I wasn't trying to! I swear it." She pressed her head to his chest. "I just wanted my wings back."

"Then you should have asked little sister I'd have unlocked them for you." Rein replied drawing a protective circle so only they could enter even if the representation was broken the barrier would not be broken. Not even Leila could get through unless invited in. "You can't have." Naomi replied. "Ezra put the bind on me. If you tried to unlock my wings you would have out right killed us!"

"Then why did you jump off that cliff?!" Rein roared at her.

"Because I needed to trick my body into thinking it was in danger!" She roared back her eyes going black with her temper flaring. "How was I to know we were linked?! And another thing! If we were linked he could've found me at any moment! But he didn't so I didn't know! Stop yelling at me!" Her hands glowed gold with her upset emotion. She touched Damien's face give him her apologies to him telepathically. Telling him she didn't know, didn't mean for this to happen. "I love you." She whispered. "So much." She took no notice that anyone else had arrived.

Garreth frowned but went with Leila. He didn't want to keep those two apart. When they landed he kept Leila with him despite her struggling. "Stop Leila. That barrier will dissolve you!" He hissed.
"Don't touch them if I let you in either, She's linked their minds to speak to him." Rein said blandly. He hated that form of communication. "You'll kill them both if they don't pull out on their own."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:52 pm
"Where are my brothers?" Leila raised her voice, the darkness surrounding her, "I want to see if my brother are okay!"

"Well look who got her first taste of demonic power?" a voice purred as Demetrius emerged from the smog, "Little Leila. My, Damien must have had his reasons to choose you as his side ruler. What would your mother Ellyone think of this? Perhaps she would love to see how you've...changed. That temper has never suited to you well. What would your mother Tam-"

"Shut up," Leila's voice became as high pitched as a harpie's as she glowered at Demetrius, "You have no right to speak to me. Where are my brothers."

Demetrius' eyes flickered with delight. Leila still had her bond with Damien and Gabriel, but she did not know the danger Naomi put Damien in. What sort of trouble could he stir up between the family? Demetrius pinched his chin as a sly grin formed on his lips, "And who is this? Did little Leila finally find someone that accepts her? Oh I do hope for a wedding invitation."

"Demon!" Leila shrieked as she went to dig her claws in Demetrius, but he easily dodged the slow attack.

The demon looked to Garreth with the dark delight, "What should I tell her? I can see the clouds in her mind of what you know and what you fail to tell her and the others. So many secrets hide in that thing you call a head. It has been so long since I've done some damage to others. Tell me, what should I tell her?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:16 pm
"I don't know Demetrius, what should you tell her?" Garreth replied. "That I lied so I could make sure I never came between her and her family? You know I can't lie Demetrius, I'm and angel. And another thing, I don't want her to choose because I know I'll lose. Blood is thicker than water. Though in Ellyone's case, rage is thicker. And if she knew you were threatening her own I'm sure next time you had special times it would seriously damage your body. Kinda like what happened to Sora. Oh, you don't know do you? Sora was Naomi's father. He was in training to be an angel when you left Ellyone. She killed him and sucked out his soul taking the seed of essence with him." He hadn't any ammo to make the demon mad. "So tell me, when did you put the link between Naomi and Damien? And why lie to her? What purpose did it serve?" He kept a protective hold on Leila. He didn't want her touching that barrier.
Garreth turned to Leila. "I swear it too you, I didn't lie. I was told to keep the halfling away from him and I assumed Naomi because Ellyone had wanted them apart. I still don't know who Christ meant. I never want to keep you from your family Leila." He spoke the absolute truth he made sure she knew that he was being one hundred percent honest with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:41 pm
Leila was doing her best not to kill both Garreth and Demetrius, but it was growing thin. Damien was somewhere behind that damned barrier and she would use all her strength to break it down. Demetrius noticed the look of hate in her eyes as his smile grew even more, "Leila, my little outcast, you heard it straight from the boy's mouth. Think of it. A halfling is to stay away from Damien. Now think long and hard on this. Naomi and Damien were prophesied to remain together, Ellyone had them together, and I was permitted to form the linkage between them. Do you know the answer now?"

For the first time in such a long time, Leila began to break down. She felt her knees quake as Demetrius stood in front of her, "You are wrong, boy. Leila's rage and Damien's power, when put together, form an alliance that would destroy every living thing on this planet. She knows this and so do the others. The true reason Naomi is fated for Damien because she will be the only one that separates the siblings. I will enjoy the show."

As fast as Demetrius came back, he had left without a trace. Leila felt her world fall apart. Why would she have to be separated from Damien? Was it true? She turned slowly to Garreth, her eyes mournful as she fully faced Garreth. The darkness screamed for her to kill him. It'd be quick. But Leila fought her urges as silent tears cascaded down her cheeks in the moonlight. Her ruby red lips parted slightly to speak, but no words came out. She then looked to the barrier, fully sensing Damien had been harmed. Leila then said, "You have your orders then. Don't go against your superiors, Garreth. I understand that there are somethings you cannot fight. No matter what happens, I.."

She couldn't say it. To think that she wouldn't be able to see Damien again broke her heart. Leila then continued, "I will not leave you alone."

Damien stirred awake, Gabriel gently removed Naomi so that Damien could breathe. The Demon King sputtered slightly before sitting up, "What the hell happened?"

"It's a link between you and Naomi. She threw herself off a cliff, which made your body think she was killing herself and nearly killed you as well," Gabriel did his best to dumb down the explanation.

Damien looked to Naomi, "Why would you kill yourself?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:50 pm
"No!" Naomi sobbed. "That wasn't my intention at all!" Naomi kissed him. "I wanted my wings back, so I could go after you. I'm so sorry." She sobbed. " I never wanted to kill myself." She cupped his face. "I didn't know we were linked. They never told me. Had I known I wouldn't have done it."

Garreth could see her world was breaking. She needed him now more than ever. He wondered if she could see his wings staining black? "No." He whispered pressing a kiss to her. "I will never do that. I won't come between you and your brother." He could vaguely hear the angels scream at him. "Besides, God never cared about me, never noticed, he only asked this of be because I was here. Had I not have been he'd have asked someone else." He cupped her cheek. "I meant what I said Leila. I accept you for who you are, and I will never come between you and your family. I love you." Was he a fallen? He didn't know he couldn't see his wing buts he felt warmth in his heart. Like God was cutting him a break.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games