Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:29 pm
Conrad wanted to punch Oscar. But with his wife and child in his arms he couldn't. So he got a guard to do it for him. "Don't call me Connie!" He growled then turned his attention to something that flashed in the corner of his eye. His daughter was wondering the grounds covered in something white and fluffy, cotton? The vacant look on her face said it all. He wanted to go to her but Adele was seconds behind. She said something he couldn't hear which Emma ignored until her grandmother touched her. Emma turned her eyes to her grandmother looking. . . out of it. But angry. She too said something he couldn't hear before hitting her grandmother sending the woman flying. Emma turned her eyes to Conrad with a weird look then her eyes to Oscar close by and with a mild shrug walked into the forest. "Nightmare." Conrad breathed softly. Damn. Looks like he was going to have to enact his promise after all. Shame. Liam was such a nice guy- no he wasn't! He hurt Conrad's little girl. No feelings would be spared!  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:41 pm
Oscar had seen Emma as well. He declared his love for her and she still walked away? Already his heart was tearing to pieces. Anya could see the look of hurt and anger in his eyes, her heart breaking for his. She reached out to hold his arm, but Oscar shrugged her touch off, "I'm going back to work. Congrats."

Anya watched him storm off back to his office, slamming the door on his way in. She glanced down at Alexei before turning to Conrad, "If you don't want me setting him up with Crystal, I suggest you remind Emma she has a limited window to toy with Oscar's feelings this time. I can't believe i'm saying this, but... I'd rather her be married to Liam again before I let Oscar go through a broken heart again. I'm going to bed."

She didn't hesitate to turn away from Conrad to place Alexei in his cradle at the foot of her bed with Conrad. Anya took off her dress and stood naked in front of the body length mirror. Well, at least the pregnancy didn't mess up her looks. Not to be vane, but still being attractive for her husband was still a plus. She pulled on a small nightie before crawling beneath the sheets and to sleep off the pain of labor.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:55 pm
Conrad went after Oscar. Closing the door. "I need to explain, and I need you to listen. Emma loves you Oscar. She threw herself into Liam's killing blow for you. Now, she's scared, upset, confused. She's. . . turned it off. She's turned it off so she doesn't break and kill again. She thinks her taking the blow was her telling you she still loved you. She's. . . Grieving Oscar. I don't want to push you together if you don't want it. Hell I know she wants it. Bad. But if you're not into this. then say so. Say so now because I'm going to try and get her to turn her emotions toward you and Liam back on before she does something she regrets and ends herself. For real this time." Conrad left the office slamming the door shut before running faster than a vampire could see to his child kick some sense into her as well. He found her all right. She was sitting under a waterfall. He smirked. He knew her so well. "What is so special about witches that they can get into one's dreams?" Emma asked before Conrad could say anything. "She, that Crystal is in my head. In my dreams. When she's there, my feelings toward Oscar and Liam come back. It hurts too much-"
"Emma, stop this. Oscar loves you. Damn it Emma I have a son, you have a brother! Children of your own! Stop this nonsense-" Emma was at her father in an instant. Her hand poised over his heart. She could have ended him then but she couldn't. She couldn't turn it off for her father. "Turn it back on Emma. Love them-"
"I can't daddy! It's taring my heart to pieces!" Emma screamed.
"Then just turn it on for Oscar! Leave it off for Liam!" Conrad bellowed back. Emma looked shocked. As if she didn't even think of that.
"I can try." She said biting her lip. She wanted to turn it on for Oscar. Just for him. "Focus on something that makes you feel happy toward Oscar." She closed her eyes thinking about how warm he felt she they had hugged. She smiled fondly. "Now what is it you are feeling for Oscar?" Conrad asked holding his child close.
"I love him." Emma replied
"Liam?"
"Nothing." Emma hugged her father tighter.
"Good. Now finish your bath. You look horrid." Conrad pushed his daughter back to the waterfall. He hoped Oscar would go after her. Hoped. But didn't think it likely.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:13 pm
"She made it clear enough that she changed her mind," Oscar grumbled as he tried to light another cigarette, but he was too upset before throwing the lighter out a nearby window.

"I'm sorry," said a quiet voice.

He turned to see Crystal stepping into his office, a bit shamed that someone saw him in a fit of rage. Crystal fully let herself into the office and explained, "Anya sent me down here. She said you could use my help."

"It's not as easy as you think," Oscar sat behind his desk, "To have given everything before and be shattered like that. I won't do that again. She thinks she's the only one who died that night, and I had forgiven her for her choice, but to shun me away like this again is too much."

Crystal neared his desk, her silken robe sliding off her shoulders, "I can help you dismiss your pain."

He didn't want to forget the feelings of love he felt, but his hurt was growing. Why was she shunning him when he wasn't the one who brought the hurt? Why was he being blamed for what a stupid mutt did in a fit of rage? It wasn't fair. Oscar looked up once again to see Crystal fully naked in the moonlight, "You said Anya sent you, right?"

"As a gift," Crystal nodded.

"I will her thank her then later," Oscar locked the door before pulling Crystal close to a long kiss.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:02 pm
Emma stood up in the water fall. Her eyes open with hope. But then she felt a squeeze in her heart. Something in her mind snapped. She gasped and rushed off to the pool house her pack slept unaware and she rushed around them looking. The twins! Where were the twins!!! Panic assaulted her she couldn't scent Liam or any of his pack here around her. Her babies scent stopped in the pool house. . . "Marcus!" She bellowed kicking him awake. "They're gone! Who was watching them!!??" She screamed fear met every Lycan in that pool house. They knew how a normal Lycan female reacted when her pups went for an explore. . . They know nothing about Emma. She rushed into the castle at blinding speed trying to find a scent for the twins. "Scar?! Bastian!!" She cried. Her mind went to the worst case scenario. Her pack followed quickly behind ready for whatever would happen. Emma scented it then, faint traces of her grandmother and her twins. She threw open every door not opening her eyes only taking a sniff then moved on she rushed then too the in door pool already half turned seeing her grandmother there holding them sleeping soundly. "You are too unstable Emma. They will be with me you and Liam can visit. But neither will-"

"NO!!!" Emma roared lunging for her grandmother. But Adele pushed into the growing dawn, Emma's rage turned feral and the rays burned her skin causing her to scream in agony more pain! more unneeded lose! Her grandmother stole her children! Emma's scream broke every light proof window in the castle.

"Emma, alpha calm down you are turning!" Marcus cried dragging her back

"I don't care!" Emma sobbed. "Its all over!" Emma sobbed in absolute agony. It felt like she was dying from the inside out all over again. She'd felt like now she'd lost everything.

"Turn it off." Eythurs voice broke through her hysteria. Her mind blanked as she vaguely heard her beta scream out "No!! She'll kill us all!!!."
"Turn it off. Just turn it off." Her pack surrounded her so none would attack and they carried her limp, vacant eyed body to the pool house.

Adele pushed her and the twins toward Liam's pack knowing he'd be there. "Peace Liam, I bring you your children. Emma's. . . used a taboo ritual to alter herself. It would be unwise to leave the twins in her care while she is unreachable even to Oscar."  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:48 pm
"And how do you think she'll react to me having them?" Liam narrowed her gaze on the old woman, "I could hear her screaming from here about you taking them, how do you think I'll fair with her trying to tear me apart because I'm near my own children."

"Alpha," Isolde stepped in, giving him a stern look, "You want to get to know your children, now is the best time. Emma was once your mate. She will understand your children are in safe hands."

Liam hated that Isolde was starting to be his voice of reason. He sighed before nodding as he took in his twins, "I'm always happy to take them in, even if Emma will only give me a small time with them."

Though he and Emma were fully divorced and through with each other, he still worried for her condition. He understood his loss and was moving on to be a better man from his mistakes. This was Emma's way of dealing with her own loss and heartbreak.

"Thank you for bringing them to me," was all Liam said before gently pulling his children into a soft embrace as the early morning sun began to warm the ground.

Oscar watched as Crystal leaving his room. He had never felt such a rush of desire and passion from any woman before. Plus, with her own ways, she wasn't the type to make him hold her after a few hours of pleasure. His mind raced as he pulled the sheets over his body. Just the thought of possibly having such fun again with her was getting him excited. Oscar calmed his mind. He had heard the screams and instantly all excitement left his body. This was bad.

Juggling two women was impossible. Especially when one of them was Emma. He wasn't seeing either of them as a permanent lover or mate, but it was bad karma to have relations with just one or both. Oscar ran his fingers through his hair. So far, Emma had lost interest. On the other hand, Crystal was more than interested.

"Tomorrow," he pulled the covers over his head, "Tomorrow."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:58 pm
Conrad barked out orders to the servants trying to get the wood panels up before the full dawn. He could resist the pain of the sun but his wife couldn't yet. He rushed to Emma and her pack to see them guiding her to the pool house on the other side of the property. Conrad knew what that meant. "Crystal." He said scenting the woman. He didn't know if she came to him or not but he spoke anyway. "Emma has switched off her humanity. Her emotions. I don't know. . . I don't know how to help her now. But, if anyone can reach her, it would be Oscar. When the sun sets I want him in my office. If he thinks Emma has shunned her he should know the truth about something. oh yes and if Anya sends you to him again don't go, if Emma returns to herself and smells you on Oscar she'll tare you apart or die trying." He turned and headed into the sun wanting to see his depressed child. He should have taken her and raised her instead of her mother. But then, Emma would have been altered and never met Oscar.

Adele smiled strangely. "She won't care. By morning she'll be on your kill list. You'll get everything you want Liam. And all because you abandoned her that first time. You know she named Scarlette after Oscar right? Scarlette is a feminine form of Oscar. More obscure yes but still one in the same. And now her humanity is off, how long do you think she'll last without killing a city of humans? A country? Just. . . food for thought." She turned from him. "Don't come looking for me Liam. you won't like what you find if you do." Then Adele disappeared from sight and nose.

Emma sat staring vacant at the floor. "I'm. . . thirsty." She said blankly. Her pack tried to give her something to drink from a bag but she pushed it away. "I want something living." She stood up and pushed outside ignoring how the sun hurt her eyes and scented out the nearest City. "Alpha, don't kill." Eythur said simply.
"Why? It's not like they're anything more than cattle to me now. Why should I care if they live or die?"
"Because you aren't that heartless." Marcus argued.
"News flash beta. I don't have a heart. I left it with those who caused me pain and, now I don't feel it anymore, it's liberating." Then she rushed off into the growing Morning on foot down the highway to the nearest City.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:50 am
"I may watch over the tides of humanity and learn from new species, but I am also a woman," Crystal responded, her soft voice echoing a whisper for Conrad to hear, "But I shall continue to see Oscar and create something beautiful with him. I have been told Emma had her chance before, but she chose the wolf. She may have her wolf now. And Anya won't have to send me again, I will just go myself."

Crystal could feel her heart warm as her body heat radiated from the passion she had made with Oscar. She had never made love so strongly with any man before that made her feel so beautiful. A smile formed on her lips as she thought of Oscar. Was this what others felt when they wanted nothing more to be in their company? Her smile grew as she felt butterflies in her stomach at just the thought of seeing Oscar again tomorrow.

Liam shrugged. He didn't care if Emma killed an entire country or not. That was not what he and his pack were for now. Apart of him knew about Scarlette being named after Oscar. No matter how much he had tried, he would never have been good enough for the almighty Emma. A smirk crossed his face, Emma could have Oscar now. It didn't matter to him. He'd rather live a life of a traveling Alpha with his new pack as long as he got to see his children.

He carried his twins to where other pups were play fighting with each other. Liam allowed his children to meet the new pups and let them join the play fight as well, just as long as they didn't try to kill the others.

The next night, Anya woke to the sound of laughter in the garden. She cleaned and dressed herself, fed Alexei a small amount of blood before getting her son ready for the evening as well. When she walked into the corridor filled with Conrad's court, she saw the lowered gaze as most bowed to her. Not only queen, but a woman who gave a perfect heir to Conrad's lineage. A proud smile formed on Anya's lips as she held her son closer to her. This was the life she was born to have.

"Hey, Anya," Katya walked up to Anya wearing black leather pants that clung to her skin and a pure white shirt that exposed her mid-drift, "What's that look for?"

"Oh..it's.." Anya didn't want to say anything, but she saw the look of the men taking off Katya's clothes with their eyes, "Join me, sister."

Katya and Anya walked together down the hall to find Crystal and Oscar walking out the main doors to Oscar's castle now off of Conrad's property. Anya smiled even more. She could see the genuine happiness in Oscar's features now that Crystal was bringing up his self-esteem. Katya noticed and gave Anya a warning look, "Little sister, I'm not sure if I fully understand what's going on, but that scream last night and seeing Oscar and that girl together makes me nervous. Is there reason for me to fear for you?"

"Of course not," Anya gave Katya's hand a slight squeeze, "We're all going to be fine. Now how about we play with Alexei?"

Oscar led Crystal off of Conrad's property and to his own with his own castle. Crystal had given him a warning that Emma had changed and would be displeased at their connection. He felt her grab his arm and rest her head on his shoulder as they walked. Somehow it felt odd and good at the same time, but Oscar wouldn't pull his arm away from her hold.

"Your castle is beautiful. You've kept the style in a natural essence. The beauty of nature seems to be everywhere," Crystal looked around the vine covered castle.

"I've just been too lazy to take the damn things off," Oscar commented, "I know you don't drink blood, so I had the chef make you a meal that you can actually eat."

Crystal followed Oscar inside the castle, she reached for his hand once again and pulled him down for a long kiss as soon as they got inside. Oscar didn't fight as he had Crystal against a wall to return the kiss. When they parted, she smiled softly, "Thank you for bringing me here."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:34 pm
Eythur sighed. He was put in charge of looking after Emma, and he lost her. She had crashed every rave and club in the city feeding and grinding on every human that went for her, so, everyone. He lost her toward the mid morning, and she left no trail. Eythur nearly gave up until he heard growls from a weird warehouse, he opened the door and sighed. She was in the middle of a one woman blood orgy. Damn she worked fast. "Emma let us go now. The sun is up. The humans need to move on." Emma turned a blank stare at Eythur. She didn't really care then she turned back to feeding. "Emma!" He roared. Emma sighed and left her unconscious humans and walked out of the warehouse. "Buzz kill." She grumbled with a sigh. Eythur tried not to react. It was so tempting to kick her a** but at the same time she'd probably win and kill him."Ma'am?" A woman in nice clothes inquired. "You forget something?" Emma turned and handed over a large amount of cash then left the building Eythur in toe. She could smell Lycan all over the city. She didn't care. Until a group jumped her and Eythur behind an office building out of sight. She killed a few of them but then, she felt something small and sharp hit her neck and blackness took over.

When Emma woke she was tied to a poll her chains and the pole were pure silver. The pack, she scented about thirty, were eyeing her curiously. "She's not reacting to the silver!" Someone hissed low. "She drinks like a vampire yet fights like a lycan. . . Alpha what is she?" Emma turned her eyes to the footsteps coming closer and grinned cruelly.
"Can't figure me out? Yeah, I get that a lot. You let me out I'll explain who I am too you." Apparently the Alpha was stupid because he let her go. She moved fast as lightning and bite hard into a Lycan's neck. "My venom is running through this person's veins, he'll be dead by morning. You let me do what I want I let him live. If not, I'll kill you all."
"Stupid girl there are rules for living with humans-" The alpha hissed wanting to save his packmate.
"I am the rules!" Emma growled smoothly. "I am Emmaline Wroth, Princess of the vampire kingdom Conrad rules, former mate to Liam. Yes former. I make the rules, now, let me and my babysitter go and I won't tare you all apart."
The Alpha looked over to Eythur who looked panicked. Eythur had heard of Emma's temper from Marcus. And this pack was about to become extinct if they didn't let he and Emma go. "She's turned it off!" Eythur cried suddenly. "She's serious." The alpha looked Emma over his eyes showing pain and sympathy.
"What made you turn it off child?" He asked. "Beautiful woman like you, should have everything."
"I had everything, then a witch came along." Emma replied flatly. The pack growled at that. Emma shrugged it off. "No doubt she's taken what is mine again. If he is so weak to fall for a witch then she can have him. I don't need any one." And somehow through her monotone voice and Eythur's pleading the pack pledged to assist her if she wanted to have the witch destroyed. But Emma refused. "I'll kill her when I'm ready to kill her. Thank you though." She showed no emotion. She didn't want to. Didn't see the need too. She did however, give her blood to the rapidly dying Lycan. Hey, they didn't kill her she saw no need to let the lycan die. . . yet.

Simon shook with mild fear. He hated being in Oscar's Castle. Even after everything he despised it. It set his fur on edge but Conrad had told him to send the letter he had found personally to Oscar. It was in Emma's hand writing. Simon shook with fear again. The place gave him the willies. But he had to hand deliver the message to Oscar while the witch wasn't around. He didn't know why it was important but it seemed to be to Conrad and the old natural born scared him worse than Oscar's castle. He wanted to whimper but didn't want to attract attention to himself. Not until he saw Oscar. "Yo!" He called out after spotting the young King. "I need to talk to you." Simon guessed he was the last person Oscar wanted to see other than Emma. Simon looked at Oscar and the witch hiding his revulsion easily. "I have something for Oscar to read only. It's. . . sensitive information and I kinda sorta just want to talk to you alone anyway sir. Again sensitive and confidential. To do with Emma. Conrad knew the witch wouldn't tell you so he asked me too tell you without her present. Lest she try to use her powers for evil." He spaced out for a second hearing Emma's voice then shook his head. He must have been going insane. "Look just, come talk with me alone. Conrad said to threaten you or something but I'm really bad at threatening so I'm just going to say this out loud. Emma's turned off her humanity switch, Vampire's have it so she has it but it's worse than when you turn it off because of what she is. She hasn't shunned you. Quite the opposite. She. . . doesn't think she deserves you. And to be honest, she's made her declarations of her feelings for you clear. It's not her fault if you ignore them or pretend it didn't happen." More whispers and he had to shake his head again. He felt dizzy but he could stay awake. "I'll kill her when I'm ready to kill her. . ." More words from his alpha he didn't understand. "She took Liam's blow for you, she named her daughter after you hell she was willing to give up being a princess, give up her pack for you. But the second she starts to get emotional and weird you turn away claiming she shunned you. And shack up with a two bit hoe. I'm sorry but now, you don't deserve Emma and I hope she in her emotionless state kills you all." He felt blood rising up in his throat. "I need to go now!" He turned and fled as blood trickled down his chin he rushed off quickly into the night air to the safety of his waiting pack who greeted him with a concerned gaze. One of the Icelanders put a hand over her mouth. "Has she bitten you before?" She asked. Simon and Marcus shook their heads. They couldn't remember her ever biting them. Yet why was only Simon sick? He coughed hard bringing up more blood. He whined in pain and the pack rushed him off to the pool house quick as they could. It seemed though the further they got from Oscar's place the more better Simon got. curious.

"I have to leave now. But if I need you I will let you know." Emma said blandly sensing something was up with her pack. She grabbed Eythur and they made the walk back to their territory. It took them a while but when she got into scent range she smelt Simon's blood. For an instant emotions swirled in her alarm, panic, worry, fear. But then she started running for the scent and they froze over again. Because shortly after the pain hit. And she didn't like the pain. Not at all. "I'm coming for you Simon." She breathed softly seeing the pool house in the distance.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:40 am
Oscar lit a cigarette after Simon-the-a*****e left. He took a few long drags before Crystal spoke up, "You still want Emma."

"She declared s**t. Always shrugging me off or acting like a damn baby thinking since that s**t worked on Liam that'll work on me. But hey, that's Emma," Oscar commented dryly, "And I'm dumb enough to go through hell for her. I'm sorry Crystal. You should probably leave."

Crystal approached Oscar and gave his hand a light squeeze, "I hope you find happiness, Oscar, with her. We shall be good friends then."

He nodded slightly as he dropped his cigarette before leaving the castle. Crossing the field, Oscar entered Conrad's castle. He noticed Anya gently hand Katya the baby before rushing to him, "So? How was your time with Crystal? Are you two-"

"It's over, Anya," Oscar sighed, "Emma basically had me in a bind and i'm willing, this time, to be cornered."

Anya stopped in her tracks before rushing to follow Oscar, "But is it worth it, Oscar? You remember last time you were completely left to die! The only way you were safe if I through myself in front of you! You were even close to getting back with her when she just brushed you aside and married that mutt anyways! You're making a mistake that you can't take back!"

They stood in front of Conrad's office before Oscar turned, giving Anya a sympathetic smile, "I told you, Emma, and everyone else that I loved Emma. If this is my last chance, I'm willing to do anything."

"Please," Anya took his hand, "Please go back to Crystal. She will make you happy and she won't leave you as easily as Emma."

"This is what I want, Anya," Oscar released his hand from her grasp before entering Conrad's office.

Oscar approached Conrad's desk with a smirk, "Well, well, Connie ol' girl, you want to talk? I'm here."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:45 pm
Conrad had given up making Oscar stop calling him Connie. So he smiled dryly and gestured to the letter on his desk. "From Emma, the day you walked out the first time. Anyway, I need your help. If you haven't heard Emma has turned off her emotions. Her children were kidnapped and taken to Liam for 'safety'" He used quote marks. "By her grandmother and my guess is now Emma's emotionless she is going to look for and kill anyone who's hurt her. . . but you. She won't touch you. And how I know is in that letter. And I am asking for your help. Since she won't come after you, you might be the key to making her turn it back on. I don't know how many countless people she's killed but I'm sure she'll cling to you when it comes back to her. I will never ask a thing of you again. Just please help me bring her back."

My Dearest Oscar, The letter began

If you are reading this, I am either dead or have run away. Please don't think this a reflection on you, it's not. I. . . I thought it would be better if I was out of your life but I can't stay away from you, not for long, I love you too much to stay away. I forgive you too fast for hurtful words because I cling to them, knowing you are speaking to me. I love the sound of your voice. Gosh, I really said that? Too late, anyway, I want to name a child after you. I don't care if it's a boy or a girl. I just want to name one after the one person who has my heart completely, I'm so sorry for all the s**t I've pulled. Really I am. I'm working on it. Trying on being better, for you. Even if I die, I will. . . love you. Forever. Without condition. If I lose myself, I trust you will make the right choice.

Forever yours, Emmaline Wroth-Troy

Emma stood in the threshold of her pool house. Simon had all the symptoms of her bite. Yet she'd never bitten him. Her eyes turned to Eythur with something unreadable. "Who touched my little brother?" She asked in her soft dangerous tone. She had started considering Simon a brother since long before Oscar's tantrum ."Who made him sick? If they confess now I won't kill them." A woman stood up. Emma's eyes flashed with something.
"I did Alpha, I thought it would bring you back to norm-" Emma rushed to the girl and broke her neck, it wouldn't kill her. Just knock her out.
"The next person who thinks it great to try and bring me back will end up worse than her. Anyone who thinks poisoning a pack mate is a good idea will die on the spot. I will not have this s**t in my pack." She turned to Simon and fed him some of her blood. Eythur smiled softly. Seemed there was some hope for her yet. "Eythur have you done what I asked?" Emma asked turning her head. He nodded. "Good. I will hunt her down myself. When I go, I put Marcus as my Beta in charge. Because he know's about family better than any of you. Now, I will be back in a few days try not to get yourselves killed while I'm gone." She turned and left the pool house, she felt anger, bitter resentment toward her pack. . . why? She shrugged and froze it over continuing on her way.

Conrad put his chin on his hand leaning forward. "Will you help me Oscar? Will you help me bring Emma back to you?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:15 pm
"Don't do it!" Anya stormed into the office, slamming the door shut, "If you do this, Oscar, you will be just as you were before. Don't go through the same pain all over again by choice this time."

Oscar turned towards Anya, his eyes relaxed as he folded the letter to keep with him. He then responded, "You know, there were people who didn't want you to be Conrad's wife."

"That has nothing-!"

"It has everything to do with it," Oscar cut Anya off, "But you wanted to be his and even I had told you it was a bad idea, yet here we all are. Through trials, you're a happy wife with a son and you are still married to the same guy that I had said you wouldn't end up happy with. You proved me wrong, right?"

Anya crossed her arms, glaring hard on the floor. She didn't even respond to Oscar's question, but he didn't need it to know he was right. He then continued, "Now I'm going to prove you wrong," he turned back to Conrad, "I'll help Emma."

"You better be right about this," Anya stated sharply, "If things go the way I'm expecting them to go, I-"

"If things go that way, I will personally make a formal announcement that you were right and that I will sew you a dress made out of my own tears of remorse for being wrong. Would that make you happy, my dear sister?" Oscar asked, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"Yes, yes it would," Anya angrily responded before storming out of the office.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:36 pm
Conrad stood and clapped a hand on Oscar's shoulder. "Thank you." Conrad said with a smile. "And, she named Scarlette after you. Obscure I know but she did it." Conrad didn't know where to start. But thought maybe asking her pack would help locate her. "Put this on. It'll protect you from the sun if it takes too long to find her."

Emma stood looking over the ocean again. The scent had gone cold. The ocean held nothing for her. Nothing but the smell of fish! Had she felt anything she would be in a fit of rage. She'd still be blinded after that little b***h poisoned her little brother. But she didn't feel anything. So she felt no need to rage. "Emma." Her grandmother's voice whispered from behind her. Emma turned to see her grandmother standing there frowning. "I told you not to follow me." Adele growled.
"You will die now." Emma said simply rushing at her grandmother. Emma was faster but Adele had more experience in fighting and both didn't have their emotions turned on anymore so pain didn't worry them. They fought for what felt like hours before Emma got a bite in. Once the venom took hold Adele crumpled to the ground. "That is a high dose of my venom Oma." Emma said blandly. "You will be dead soon. Feel the toxins paralyzing you? If I could feel I'd enjoy this. But." Emma took off the woman's head and tossed the body into the ocean. "I don't so I won't." She turned to head back to her pack but when she was close she scented Oscar nearby. No! Why was he here?! She would be a danger around him if he stayed! Panic that took a while to freeze over nearly consumed her. She didn't want to hurt him. Didn't want him to be here. The feeling froze over though and she turned to return back to the forest hoping he hadn't picked up her scent.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:53 pm
"Stop! Stop right there!" Oscar pounced on Emma. He had tracked her more easily than he had anticipated. From being around her for so long, he was able to pick up her scent from quite a distance. Oscar pinned her to the ground though she kept trying to get away from him, "You can't run from me anymore, Emma. If you keep running, i'm just going to keep coming after you until you can't run anymore."

The coat was doing it's job by keeping the sun off of his skin. Oscar kept a tight hold on her wrist to the point where he could break her bones if he held any tighter. He had her pinned to a tree within less of a second she was back on her feet. This time, he wouldn't give her the satisfaction of running. Oscar gazed into her eyes, he could see that she had turned off a vital part of who she was. The betrayal she felt by Liam must've been the edge she needed to finally reach her breaking point. Oscar seemed dismayed as he then stated, "You've done something that only you can change, Emma. Please, you can't remained turned off forever. I know what it feels like to be so heart that standing in the sun is the only thing that'll cure the hurt. I can't promise you that i'll always make you happy, but I can promise you I won't give you a reason to be as hurt as you were before. There are other people who need you and want you to return to your normal self. Emma, dammit, I need you to go back to your old self. I love you too much to see you like this."

Anya watched as her sister played with Alexei. Katya looked up at Anya before picking up Alexei to give him to Anya, "Sister, you can't control what happens to Oscar or that woman."

"Then let him go through this mistake," Anya took hold of Alexei gently, hearing the baby coo and nibble happily on her finger, "Who's to say I won't be there to pick up the pieces again."

"I don't know what went wrong before, but I can only say that this is not your place to say what happens," Katya commented matter of factly, "And quite honestly, I think you need to focus on your marriage."

"My marriage is fine," Anya looked over to Katya, "I've given Conrad a son, I don't have any affairs nor would I want to have one, and I didn't just marry him for the money. He should be happy at this point."

"Is he?" Katya asked, causing Anya to feel somewhat confused, "Marriage is more than what it used to be, Anya. If you want to talk later, I'll be in the kitchen."

Anya sat on her bed as Alexei began to sleep in her arms. She gently placed him in his crib as she heard her twin leave the room. Her thoughts were to Oscar, was he finally getting what he wanted or was he stepping into a nightmare that he couldn't control?  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games