Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SS2-SITH LORD

Celebrating Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:29 pm
Kay9214

You've never contended with a true ninja. ninja

I was trained by a group of mutated reptilian ninjas when i was smaller. They taught me the way of the pizza!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:35 pm
SS2-SITH LORD
Kay9214

You've never contended with a true ninja. ninja

I was trained by a group of mutated reptilian ninjas when i was smaller. They taught me the way of the pizza!

xD

I've always question their actual ninja authenticity, but I guess that's close. blaugh  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:56 pm
Kay9214

Not really. Most combat powers they use are at least neutral. Light side stuff is mostly buffs and heals.

Dark has Choke, Kill, Lightning, Drain Life, etc etc etc.

Ahhh, so typical light side goodie goodie/dark side being the evil ones stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:02 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Not really. Most combat powers they use are at least neutral. Light side stuff is mostly buffs and heals.

Dark has Choke, Kill, Lightning, Drain Life, etc etc etc.

Ahhh, so typical light side goodie goodie/dark side being the evil ones stuff.

Yep. Problem with this is, you can never trust a Sith. So, you can always trust a Sith to be untrustworthy. Every once in a while though, you get an evil Jedi, and that's a surprise. @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:22 pm
Kay9214

Yep. Problem with this is, you can never trust a Sith. So, you can always trust a Sith to be untrustworthy. Every once in a while though, you get an evil Jedi, and that's a surprise. @.@

Soooo, playing doctor now?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:25 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Soooo, playing doctor now?

Not playing. But yes. I was going to do some doctoring for some sick friends. ^_^

Out of... Professional curiosity... Do you have healthy kidneys?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:27 pm
Kay9214

Not playing. But yes. I was going to do some doctoring for some sick friends. ^_^

....I didn't realize you had a doctorate of any sort. Let alone one that allows you to work on living people....

That's classified information stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:29 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

....I didn't realize you had a doctorate of any sort. Let alone one that allows you to work on living people....

That's classified information stare

I have all the doctorates. .-.

Luckily I have access to both Temple and medical records! emotion_dowant  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:39 pm
Kay9214

Prove it

My records stay with my private doctor...for obvious reasons emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:40 pm
Heliko pylori
Kay9214

Prove it

My records stay with my private doctor...for obvious reasons emotion_donotwant

lol

I'm a slicer, and our mind trick instructor. xD  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:15 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

A Grey Jedi is basically unaffiliated. Technically speaking, none of us are 'Sith'. Sith are the race of red horned guys Daddicus is. What people commonly refer to as Sith are 'Dark Jedi'. Opposite the Dark Jedi is the Jedi Order. In between the two are the grey Jedi. Jedi who aren't a member of the Order but aren't considered 'Dark'.

The line between Grey and Dark can be a bit uncertain, as some Grey Jedi can be rather dark. Some are hermits, and some just don't want anything to do with anything. Kay, however, is most certainly a good guy, just not an official member of the Order.

Some among the Order often accused Qui Gon Jinn of being a grey Jedi, and he was awesome.

The silly Gaia version of the character works in a Sith Temple, but that's an entirely different thing. xD

Ah...now I thought Dark Jedi were like the Je'daii and could use both Light and Dark Force powers (and yes Qui Gon was awesome!!- tho not as hot as Obi LOL)

Well, see... Dark Jedi aren't usually good at light Force powers, but they don't have a problem using them. Sith will use Force Heal and stuff if they get a chance. Jedi have a problem ethically with using the Dark Side of the Force.

They feel that lightninging someone tempts them with the Dark Side... And sometimes they're right. ninja Kay hides the fact that Force Lightning is one of his specialties from the Order, but he's never really had a problem with falling to the Dark Side.

You can use anything you learn how to use. Jedi abstain from Dark Powers though.

Dark Jedi and Grey Jedi can use any powers they learn, as can the Jedi, but they choose not to learn dark Force Powers.

I see you shed your robes...are you currently a fluff healer?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:17 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

A Grey Jedi is basically unaffiliated. Technically speaking, none of us are 'Sith'. Sith are the race of red horned guys Daddicus is. What people commonly refer to as Sith are 'Dark Jedi'. Opposite the Dark Jedi is the Jedi Order. In between the two are the grey Jedi. Jedi who aren't a member of the Order but aren't considered 'Dark'.

The line between Grey and Dark can be a bit uncertain, as some Grey Jedi can be rather dark. Some are hermits, and some just don't want anything to do with anything. Kay, however, is most certainly a good guy, just not an official member of the Order.

Some among the Order often accused Qui Gon Jinn of being a grey Jedi, and he was awesome.

The silly Gaia version of the character works in a Sith Temple, but that's an entirely different thing. xD

Ah...now I thought Dark Jedi were like the Je'daii and could use both Light and Dark Force powers (and yes Qui Gon was awesome!!- tho not as hot as Obi LOL)

Well, see... Dark Jedi aren't usually good at light Force powers, but they don't have a problem using them. Sith will use Force Heal and stuff if they get a chance. Jedi have a problem ethically with using the Dark Side of the Force.

They feel that lightninging someone tempts them with the Dark Side... And sometimes they're right. ninja Kay hides the fact that Force Lightning is one of his specialties from the Order, but he's never really had a problem with falling to the Dark Side.

You can use anything you learn how to use. Jedi abstain from Dark Powers though.

Dark Jedi and Grey Jedi can use any powers they learn, as can the Jedi, but they choose not to learn dark Force Powers.

I suppose I am. Although the getup was to hunt for a kidney doctor for some friends.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:24 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

I suppose I am. Although the getup was to hunt for a kidney doctor for some friends.

you're not still selling kidneys to buy prizes are you????!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:26 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Nonono, well... I might have to, but that's not what this is about... See, I'm still missing a kidney myself. >.<

Care to donate? emotion_dowant

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Nonono, well... I might have to, but that's not what this is about... See, I'm still missing a kidney myself. >.<

Care to donate? emotion_dowant

you're missing a kidney too? or are you pulling my leg?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games