Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:39 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was relieved when Loki took his hand without question. Frowning as the door closed, he kept Loki’s hand in his. “Natasha has found something out…..we’re meeting with her…..and to go to the lab, it makes sense to have Bruce, sorry.” He said slowly, adding an apology to his friend, who shook his head slightly. As they reached the lab, Tony walked out and paused for a moment. “You mind if we turn on the jammer, just in case?” he asked, looking to Loki. He didn’t think there would be a problem, but it would keep Sif and Fandral from being able to listen in.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony a bit concerned as the man continued to hold his hand which he appreciated He soon understood why he was being taken down to the lab. He nodded agreeing that it did indeed make sense to head down to the lab to make sure that nothing was amiss. "No please, we don't need anything ruined by them spying." loki agreed. He still wasn't thinking about what Tony had discovered and didn't think with the jammer on he wouldn't easily be able to escape.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce slowly sank into a chair as Loki spoke, watching them, curious as to what was going on. Nodding, Tony asked JARVIS to turn on the jammer and a second later it clicked on. Slowly settling himself on a table, Tony began to toy with Loki’s hand. He didn’t stop until Natasha walked in, frowning at her. “So what is it, what’s the big scoop?” he asked, tilting his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki was glad that he had made the device Tony had given him into a pendant that hung around his neck. When the jammer was switched on he sighed in relief at retaining his Asgardian form with a hint of blue. Sitting next to Tony he leaned against him waiting as Natasha showed up followed closely by Clint.

"They are trying to turn us against the two of you and trying to convince Steve to allow them to use magic on you." Natasha stated. Clint looked a bit uncomfortable at the information they had. "I didn't bring Thor down here because I don't know how much he knows or how much Loki had told him." she continued. Loki himself looked quite confused. What would he have told Thor or not told Thor? He looked to Tony confused.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned at Natasha’s words. So they were to the point of using magic on him…..they must have found out about Loki’s parentage. Watching the spies closely, he began to put two and two together. Wrapping his arm around Loki, he sighed. “They mentioned the kids didn’t they?” he asked, already knowing the answer. Looking to Loki, he sighed. ‘We should tell them Loki…..about your boys…..’ he whispered through their link. There would be no other reason for Natasha and Clint to look quite so on edge.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony and returned the embrace thinking the man was getting about antsy about having magic used on him. He knew all too well that the man did not like magic used on him. However the man's words had the god jerking in shock that Tony would bring that up willingly. 'Tony...' Loki responded but his voice and thoughts died as panic welled once more. Green eyes looked to the two assassins and could see now how fidgety they were. Then he looked towards Bruce to see what the man thought.

"They did." Natasha nodded. "Loki, how many children have you had?" she questioned. She knew about four, but if what was being said was true then that would mean the man would have had more. She didn't know the story and would be willing to listen, just as she knew Clint would too. They had both seen much death through their lives and knew that what was said was not always what had really happened. However Loki seemed reluctant to say anything.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s arm remained wrapped around Loki when he jerked. Feeling the panic begin to take hold on Loki, Tony moved his free hand up to cup Loki’s cheek and get him to look back at him. Sending reassurance and love into Loki’s mind as best he could, he rested his forehead against Loki’s again. ‘Remember…..they’re outcasts too. They’re your friends and they want to give you the chance to tell your story before judging, just like me…..please Loki. I promise it will be okay.’ He murmured into Loki’s mind. Kissing him softly, he looked to Natasha slowly. “He’s had six…..” he replied, figuring if he started, then perhaps Loki would be willing to finish.

Bruce frowned as the conversation started. Seeing the two spies on edge clearly meant something had happened. Leaning forward in his seat, he looked to Loki when he seemed to begin feeling panicked or trapped. Meeting his eyes, he gave a soft, unsure smile, not really knowing what was going on.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up as Tony hand cupped his cheek and drew his gaze up. His green eyes held the panic he felt despite the reassurances that Tony sent him. He nodded understanding but it couldn't do it, couldn't face the pain of telling it or the possible rejection. 'I can not, not again. Please Tony...' Loki whimpered when the man said that he had had six children. He wished at that point that the jammer was not active so that he might flee but he also knew that doing just that would damn him to their judgement.

Natasha watched as panic took the god and just as she assumed, she knew what had been said would not be the whole story. There was no way the story hadn't been skewed with the guilt and pain she saw in Loki. Stepping forward she kneeled before Loki and Tony placing a hand on the god's knees to draw his attention. "Loki, what happened? We won't judge until we know the whole story but some how I don't think we would side against you." she stated softly.

Loki felt a hand on his knee and he gaze was torn from Tony and to Natasha whom he hadn't realized had snuck so close. Without his magic he felt quite vulnerable. Her words had him pausing, and looking back to Tony then back to Natasha. "I had no choice, I did not wish for what happened and if I could take it all back I would." Loki blurted out. Natasha nodded in understanding, she had many instances of such times when she wished she could take things back.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked back to Loki when he begged him to be quiet. Rubbing Loki’s back, he shook his head. ‘Give me permission to tell it then…..you don’t have to say a word.’ He responded, kissing Loki’s cheek. Looking to Natasha when she spoke, he gave a small smile. He knew that they would respond like he did. They were all too scarred and haunted to judge on something like this, especially since Loki was clearly so hurt by it. Hearing Loki speak, he looked to the god, arm tightening around him protectively. Sighing, he gave a small shake of the head. “It wasn’t Loki’s fault…..he was placed in a horrible situation…..and he tried everything he could to help them…..” he said softly, continuing to push love and reassurance through the bond.

Bruce felt his heart go out to Loki. It was obvious how much it hurt the god. It was almost heartbreaking after seeing him so happy with Tony. He thought of coming closer to offer some comfort, but he didn’t know what would really help, so he refrained, just listening. Hearing Loki’s words, followed shortly by Tony’s he nodded. “Loki…..Please tell us….I promise you that we won’t turn against you, not when it’s so obviously upsetting to you.” He murmured.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki hesitated when Tony asked for permission to tell them instead of having him tell him themselves. Tony's arms tightened around him when Loki spoke and it kept the god grounded outside of his own mind. He buried his head against the man when Tony spoke for him explaining that it wasn't his fault and he had been in a horrible situation. 'Tell them, I can not.' Loki whimpered through the bond. He didn't even want to listen to it but there was no escape. Even with Tony's, Natasha's and Bruce's assurance he couldn't handle it.

Natasha nodded with Tony's words that what had happened wasn't Loki's fault. Then looking to Bruce when the man spoke she knew that they all had Loki's and Tony's back. She would have to let Steve know what had happened to make sure the man had all the data and wouldn't judge the god. "Does Thor know?" she questioned before a thought hit her. She needed to know how far the knowledge went. "Loki, Tony, who knows about this?" she couldn't imagine with the regret that Loki felt that he had told many people if anyone besides Tony about what had happened. It also sounded like Loki had been forced to tell the man because someone else had broken it to Tony. "How did you find out Tony?" Natasha questioned.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:03 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony instinctively wrapped both arms around Loki, turning to offer Loki more protection. Hearing Loki’s permission, he kissed the top of the god’s head. “Thor knows only half the story.” Tony admitted, voice soft and careful. “I found out last night…..Fandral hide in our room until Loki got up in the middle of the night. He came out and hinted something to me, and left. When Loki came back, I asked about it and he told me everything.” He explained, his expression clearly showing how angry he was at Fandral’s surprise visit. Sighing as he gathered his thoughts, Tony continued to rub Loki’s back before he began to explain what had happened. “Loki had two sons at the time…..ones that Asgard recognized and he was raising in the palace. He took them o n a trip to another….realm.” he said, having a problem with using that particular word. “They were captured by magic users. They blocked Loki’s magic off and made him choose one son to be turned into a wolf, and one to be killed by his brother……if he didn’t they’d kill them both. So Loki did the only thing he could and chose…” he said, arms tightening around Loki ever so slightly. “When Loki got free, one was dying and he could find no help…..so he…..’ he paused there, not knowing how to phrase that he’d killed his son out of mercy, not wanting to say it aloud and risk sounding like he put any blame on Loki. “His other son didn’t turn back into himself though, and remained a wolf……Loki waited and waited, and realized it wasn’t going to happen, and if it did, then his son would suffer because he’d killed his brother……..Thor found Loki wandering Vanaheim a while later…..Killing one of royal blood is a high crime on Asgard…..so I was one of the first Loki told everything to.” He finished, watching his friends closely, ready to stand up for Loki at the slightest sign they’d react badly.

Bruce listened closely as Tony began to speak, trying not to notice how weak and desperate Loki seemed. As the story began to unfold though, he covered his mouth, shocked by the tragedy, and appalled that Sif and Fandral would ever think of using something like this against Loki. It just made him want to hurt them all the more. When Tony was done, he slowly stood. Walking over, he paused beside the table, unsure for a moment before just resting his hand on Loki’s back, wanting to comfort him in some way.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki who had been fighting tears finally broke when Tony wrapped both arms around him and began to tell the others what he knew. The god clung to the front of Tony's shirt sobbing quietly as the man told those in the room how he had found out. Then about the story Loki had revealed almost reluctantly and Tony rubbed his back trying to soothe him all the while. Hearing about his sons and how he had killed them, choosing between them. He didn't understand how Tony didn't fear that he would do the same to any children that they might have or to his other children that had been banished from him. Tony answered the question about whether or not Thor knew and he hoped that Natasha would not tell his brother. After Tony spoke all Loki could hear was silence and that unnerved the god but he refused to turn around to look at them. Then there were footsteps coming closer from where he could only assume where Bruce had been sitting. He trembled when the footsteps paused nearby and nothing happened. Then after a few moments a hand placed itself on his back and Loki couldn't help but look up. He found Bruce staring at him comfort held in his eyes. Then he looked to Natasha who still remained close and he could see the understanding in her eyes and sympathy. Looking to Clint from there he could see the same thing also and Loki felt panic begin to leave him. Tony of course had been right and the others did not seem to hate him for what had happened, what he had done. Turning back into Tony he clung a bit tighter to the man as he pushed understanding through the bond. His throat still too tight to speak.

Natasha and Clint listened as Tony told them the story. She couldn't help but feel sorry for the god who had burrowed against Tony's chest to hide away. She could understand why the man hid, why he thought that they would turn against him especially when it seemed like so many others had. However hearing Tony say that Thor didn't know half of the story and that Tony was the first that Loki had told, she knew they might have a way out of this. A way to silence Sif and Fandral. When Loki looked to Bruce and then to here she offered her sympathy and comfort until Loki turned back into Tony. "They were involved." she finally stated. "We also need to tell Thor before they do." she stated. She expected the knee jerk reaction she received from Loki in protest, the god had turned and pleaded not to say anything as soon as she had suggested it. However she was firm in her decision, Thor could help them and she couldn't see the man abandoning his brother not over this, possibly not over anything short of Loki truly betraying him.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t even try to shush Loki, knowing that crying was probably the best thing for him, allowing him to mourn and heal. When he looked at the others in the following silence, he instantly knew it would be alright. He’d judged them correctly. Smiling slightly at them, he watched Bruce come over and let out a soft breath as he placed a hand on Loki’s back. Watching the god look around and realize that he was safe and still cared for, he relaxed fully as the understanding flooded over the bond. Letting Loki hide his face again, he just smoothed a hand over his hair. Looking to Natasha quickly, when she spoke, he let Loki turn on her, knowing he’d react like that. He was stuck on what she’d said though. “You’re right……they had to have been involved….” He mumbled. “They didn’t say Loki let them die, they knew Loki had killed them himself…..” he mumbled. How could he have missed that. Shaking his head, he looked to his lover, eyes serious. “Loki….what if they, I don’t know, hired those magic users? They’d be directly responsible for not only your torture, but Narfi and Nari’s deaths too…..Loki, if we could get this proven, or even brought up, Sif and Fandral would never be able to escape.” He said slowly. Looking to Clint, he nodded. “See if you can go find Thor and get him here, alone.” He said before looking to Loki. “You can hate me for this if you want, but it’s best he find out now when we have people here who can and will stop him.” He said, meeting Loki’s eyes. He knew Loki didn’t want this, but he knew this would be for the best.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a small shuddered breath as Tony smoothed his hair back when he hid his face again. He knew he probably looked a mess, his eyes red and a bit puffy from crying. He had never thought that he would show those around him such a side of himself but he barely had time to dwell on that before Natasha suggested telling his brother what had truly happened. "No, we can not, please." Loki exclaimed turning around to fully face her. He couldn't face Thor with the truth spilling out. He had kept it a secret for so long, hiding out in his guilt, torturing himself every time the anniversary of their death came about. To have Thor know meant Asgard would know and then he would be put to trial which he had no doubt he deserved still but he couldn't watch Thor or his mother's face when the truth came to light. Looking to Tony as the man spoke siding with the woman, Loki shook his head. "Why, why would they do that?" Loki questioned. Vali and Narfi had never done anything to harm Sif or Fandral, they were just children then. He was considering the option of what Tony said, bringing Sif and Fandral to trial over this if it was true until Tony turned to Clint asking him to get Thor. "Tony." Loki pleaded even as the archer nodded and disappeared. "Stop him from what, hitting me? Trying to kill me or just plain hating me for taking away the only true nephews he ever had?" Loki choked removing himself from Tony's side to pace the lab. He couldn't escape not with the jammer on and he was sure Tony would pull him back and turn it on should he ask JARVIS to turn it off. He was trapped, trapped to await his fate.

Soon enough Clint returned with Thor who looked quite perplexed. "You have sent for me?" he questioned his eyes finding the high strung Loki who looked quite panicked now that he had entered the room. That made the blond god all the more curious.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned when Loki pulled away from him, but didn’t attempt to catch him. He understood the need to move. “Loki, you need to breath…..calm down Lo.” He said slowly. He knew how hard this was, and had no doubt that Loki would probably be angry at him, but he had to do this, had to get Thor on their side, especially if Sif and Fandral had the blood of Loki’s boys on their hands as well. Looking up when Thor came in, Tony stood and moved Thor to a seat. “We have something that you won’t like…….promise to listen before shouting?” he asked, meeting Thor’s eyes directly, clearly acting as a boundary between the two gods for the moment.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games