Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:47 pm
Francis pressed a finger to his lips and carried her to their room, slowly shutting the door behind him. "As you weesh~" He laid her on their bed, unable to control himself any longer, and laid on top of her, kissing her lips deeply while sliding his hands under her dress.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:52 pm
Lucia gave a soft moan helping him undress. Every time they fumbled she giggled quietly so as not to disturb her sleeping grandparents.

Hours later, Lucia snuggled at Francis' side pressing kisses on his chest panting hard. "Ti amo." She whispered to him. She had missed this with him. Snuggling close just because they could. She'd been so worried about him she had forgotten how touch deprived she was.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:06 pm
"Je t'aime, Lucy." Francis tilted his head her way and kissed her forehead gently. He'd forgotten the pure bliss of these moments that never ceased to blow him away. But he'd never forget how he needed her so. "I definitely couldn't wait unteel Wednesday for thees." He said quietly, nuzzling her cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:14 pm
Lucia blushed and pressed herself closer to him and nodded. "Me either." She mewed rubbing her hand up and down his chest. She smiled softly. She hadn't realized until that moment just how much she was worried about him, how scared she was that the sickness would take him from her. She was so scared. But not any longer. She still clung to him like her life depended on hearing his next heartbeat. But it wasn't a death grip on him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:04 pm
Francis noticed her actions and petted her head. "Don't worry for moi any longer, darleeng. I'm 'ere, 'ealthy and weeth you. Eet's all okay for us now." Then he stopped in his words, staring out into a distance that not many would ever be able to reach. Thoughts of what happened to her, the limousine, the explosion, all of it filled his mind and he shook.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:08 pm
Lucia sat up over him as she noticed his actions and gave a little whimper holding him close trying to soothe him. Did she need to make them one to calm him? She didn't know what to do to comfort him. "Ssh, Mi amore." She whispered in her attempt to soothe him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:00 am
"Non.." Francis' eyes were wide as that entire night played before him. All of it felt excruciatingly real; not being able to save her, having to watch in hopes she'd be okay. In his daze he was almost slumped over, his breathing was un-normally quickened. "Lucy.."

Before he knew it, his flashback was over. Francis looked up, seeing his love there with him, and he pulled her close in his arms. "Je suis désolé." He said softly, still in a tiny bit of shock from what just occurred.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:11 am
Lucia did her listening thing again. Her eyes searched his face as she cupped his cheeks and traced his cheekbones with her fingers. "Non hai niente di cui scusarti, il mio amore," She whispered to him understanding. instantly. He just relived watching the limo explode. How had she not known it would affect him too? Oh she was horrid. "I'm here." She whispered in his ear keeping him close. She was glad he wasn't in the limo with her. No. . . please don't. Lucia thought to herself. Please let me comfort him myself. Please.
She felt the tingling feeling fade from behind her eyes and just hugged him close. She could feel Italy's heart breaking at seeing him like this. Her's was too. She wished she knew how to make it better. She pressed a kiss to his lips. "I'm here. It's okay darling. Ssh now, do not be scared." She had to be strong for them both. Had to not let him see how it had affected her too. Why Italy always took over her body while she slept. To keep him safe.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:39 am
But Francis was far from consolation. He had knew from right after the event that Lucy was traumatized. She just showed it sooner than he. His eyes gazed into her own, a glassy look in them as if he had just lost everything. "I'll be fine, mon amour, I need to worry for you." He held an arm behind her neck, keeping her close to him as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:42 am
Lucia's eyes showed too much again. Damn why couldn't she guard against him? She wondered but didn't bother thinking more on it. He wanted her as close as possible. So did she. So she made them close. Completely whole. She couldn't hide it from him. She let the tears she couldn't help but shed, fall on his shoulder. Her whole body wrapped around him. "I'll be fine as long as I have you." She whispered in his ear.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:31 pm
Francis closed his eyes, feeling her tears collide with his fair skin and humming a soft melody for her, one she would probably know already, seeing how she seemed to know more music than he did. "And you'll always 'ave me, mon cher." He paused to whisper before continuing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:04 pm
Lucia relaxed like melting butter on a hot surface. Her arms held him close. She nodded but didn't let him go, just listened to his pulse and the song. She was so scared she hadn't stopped him from getting back to the limo. Just like he was scared she hadn't been able to protect herself. "Ti amo."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:58 pm
Francis stroked her hair, loving just the feel of her with him. The two of them, together. That was it, that's what he needed all this time. His song came to a close, but of course, his heartbeat continued. That's what she needed from him and he was able to provide that. "Je t'aime." He answered, sweetly said as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:16 pm
Lucia blushed softly and smiled. This was perfect. Something she never wanted to end. Just them together holding each other listening to each other's hearts pound. "I don't think I can do the class without you near." She admitted tightening her hold on him a little.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:25 pm
Francis nodded slowly, understanding how she felt. "Zhen I'll be zhere, darleeng. You'll do fine tomorrow, eef you steel want to do eet." He would be okay with taking his own class on Monday, after all he felt plenty better.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games