Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:46 pm
Blizzard120

I stopped and looked behind me. "Can I help you? If its any special favors you're wanting, I'm afraid I don't swing that way." I told him.

The punk's face turned a bright red color at the comment. Said color may have at first been one of embarrassment but it quickly turned to one of anger. "Cut the crap ya blaireau. Who ya think ya are walkin' 'round 'ere like you own ta place? Eh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:49 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

I stopped and looked behind me. "Can I help you? If its any special favors you're wanting, I'm afraid I don't swing that way." I told him.

The punk's face turned a bright red color at the comment. Said color may have at first been one of embarrassment but it quickly turned to one of anger. "Cut the crap ya blaireau. Who ya think ya are walkin' 'round 'ere like you own ta place? Eh?"

"I don't and I'm not. Is that all?" I asked him. "I'm late for a bit of a meeting and I'm trying to find the place where I'm supposed to meet at."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:59 pm
Blizzard120

"I don't and I'm not. Is that all?" I asked him. "I'm late for a bit of a meeting and I'm trying to find the place where I'm supposed to meet at."

"Oh ya? Maybe I can help ya find ta place?" He said in reply with a huge grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:25 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Well, haven't you got friendly all of a sudden." I said to him. "Very suspiciously so. I don't think I could trust you." Yea, I was playing this guy for every bit of idiot I give him credit for so far.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:39 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Well, haven't you got friendly all of a sudden." I said to him. "Very suspiciously so. I don't think I could trust you." Yea, I was playing this guy for every bit of idiot I give him credit for so far.

"Aw, ya hurt mah feelin's feathers." The punk said with a pout. "I didn't mean much of nuthin' ta first time. Let me make mah rudeness up to ya. Whatta say?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:54 pm
SubonicXP
"Aw, ya hurt mah feelin's feathers." The punk said with a pout. "I didn't mean much of nuthin' ta first time. Let me make mah rudeness up to ya. Whatta say?"

"You can by doing one thing." I said, digging in my pack and taking out a picture. One of Sub, actually. "You recognize this guy in any fashion?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:26 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"You can by doing one thing." I said, digging in my pack and taking out a picture. One of Sub, actually. "You recognize this guy in any fashion?"

"Say, that ta guy that caught ta legend. Wassit called...Mew! That's right! He's wanted now by ta king. Big to do at Prism Tower awhile back, a lot of fighting went down. Suddenly a Mew pops up right sudden like and that fella snatches him right up with a Master Ball! Can ya imagine?" The guy explained to Blizz.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:36 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"Say, that ta guy that caught ta legend. Wassit called...Mew! That's right! He's wanted now by ta king. Big to do at Prism Tower awhile back, a lot of fighting went down. Suddenly a Mew pops up right sudden like and that fella snatches him right up with a Master Ball! Can ya imagine?" The guy explained to Blizz.

"...a Mew? Pretty hard to imagine, but whats sad I've heard weirder." It had to be Cera. But what had my attention was the fact that he was wanted. "Regardless, apparently I came to this region at a weird time. What is this guy wanted for? Capturing the Mew?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:47 pm
Blizzard120

"...a Mew? Pretty hard to imagine, but whats sad I've heard weirder." It had to be Cera. But what had my attention was the fact that he was wanted. "Regardless, apparently I came to this region at a weird time. What is this guy wanted for? Capturing the Mew?"

"Ya gots it right. Ya see, here in Kalos all legendary Pokemon, captured or otherwise, belong to ta king. If ya catch a legend or even see one ya have to alert the Royal Guard and fork over the 'mon or the info." The punk explained to Blizz.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:10 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Ya gots it right. Ya see, here in Kalos all legendary Pokemon, captured or otherwise, belong to ta king. If ya catch a legend or even see one ya have to alert the Royal Guard and fork over the 'mon or the info." The punk explained to Blizz.

"Huh...I guess to each their own in their own regions." I said. Talk about totalitarian. No wonder Sub was wanting to go shut this king down. "Has any more been heard out of the likes of this guy?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:39 pm
"The legend guy? Nah, 'pose not. Least I haven't heard a thing." The punk answered Blizz.

Back at HQ, Sub would take the Snag Machine from Sol and begin to dismantle it on a nearby table, he required a certain part of it for his contraption. "...you think it's worth it?" He mumbled at Sol. "I mean, trying to help this region? Do you really think it's worth it?" He said louder this time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:00 pm
SubonicXP
"The legend guy? Nah, 'pose not. Least I haven't heard a thing." The punk answered Blizz.

Back at HQ, Sub would take the Snag Machine from Sol and begin to dismantle it on a nearby table, he required a certain part of it for his contraption. "...you think it's worth it?" He mumbled at Sol. "I mean, trying to help this region? Do you really think it's worth it?" He said louder this time.
"That's a stance I don't recall hearing from you before," Sol commented, not expecting to hear a question like that, "What makes you ask that? Though, I suppose with the matters at hand, anyone would start to question how much is too much."

Unsure of how to answer, Amaranth kept quiet and put a hand on Cera's mouth before she decided to open it, her other arm holding the now-struggling and riled up Mew in place.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:43 pm
Darksol88
"That's a stance I don't recall hearing from you before," Sol commented, not expecting to hear a question like that, "What makes you ask that? Though, I suppose with the matters at hand, anyone would start to question how much is too much."

Unsure of how to answer, Amaranth kept quiet and put a hand on Cera's mouth before she decided to open it, her other arm holding the now-struggling and riled up Mew in place.

"Nah, you're right. That was unlike me. Forget I said anything." Sub admitted as he went back to tinkering with the machines. GRAY was helping talk him through things through the loudspeakers, though of course he wouldn't acknowledge Sol nor Amaranth. "This shouldn't take too long. Though we're going to need a power source...not sure what yet." He mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:47 pm
"...You've got something on your mind. I won't ask to spill if you'd rather not, but I'm sure we've got a power source of use somewhere," Sol replied, having heard the mumble that followed.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:07 pm
Darksol88
"...You've got something on your mind. I won't ask to spill if you'd rather not, but I'm sure we've got a power source of use somewhere," Sol replied, having heard the mumble that followed.

"Ah, nah the power source isn't too big of a deal, was just talking to myself. I am going to need a medium for the conversion. Since their walls are lined with Dark Gem then we'll need a type of energy that can pass through. Fighting, Bug, and Fairy types are natural enemies to Dark types. Fighting and Bug Pokemon though don't rely on energies much, so they might be a poor choice. Something based on Fairy Pokemon would probably work best." He thought a loud.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games