Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:45 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara rolled her eyes shrugging the vampire off “ Well from what we’ve seen apparently there are a lot of “rules” of the lore that aren’t exactly rules since they’ve been broken left and right over the last few hundred years. So like it or not sweet cheeks, you can deal with it or get your opinions and thoughts back out my a** and my business. I have my reasons and if you can’t respect that then you need to go the ******** on. I never asked you for this, I never even asked you to stay with me tonight. I asked you to take me someplace he couldn’t reach me. You filled in the rest of this and I’m done. “ As she talked she tended to her own wounded arms ignoring the place on her leg. “You know that’s a good idea, lose my number would ya? I’ll take care of myself. Go roll around on the floor all puppy eyed asking for belly rubs. Whatever makes you happy chick.” She said as she finished with her left arm. It was clear from what she’d said Clara was done with the situation, done with being bossed around, dragged around, and having other people’s beliefs forced on her. She’d quietly stood by and let everyone have their say, even when she’d been distraught over finding out she was pregnant she’d kept her temper. That was over, she was done being a door mat or having other people tell her what she should and shouldn’t do.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:50 am
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja's face turned cold. "Fine then." She said going to the vampire and breaking his neck. "I'll be a good sort of friend and not tell you my opinion from now on." She said. "But he stays down. Last thing I want is for him to remember anything when we're done with him. Now. I think it would be a very good idea if we went home. The moon seems to be low enough in the sky here that it'll have set back home and we both received mild threats from our mates about tracking us down to make sure were safe. I'm dropping you off then fleeing, lest I bump into Kade and lose my legs. Next time. We're going to a spa." She grumbled tracing them all to Clara's place then left her there and traced back to her house, the one Daven would return to.

She didn't care if she was bleeding all over the place. She just needed to get out of the clothes she was in and get something to pull the bullet out of her thigh. Screw her. And screw Kade. All that mattered was Daven now. And stopping the bleeding before she bled out on the carpet and passed out. . . too late.
She thumped on the soft carpet trembling from shock. "Shock. That's new. . ." She mumbled as she slowly lost consciousness.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:06 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille wrapped her arms tenderly around his head, drawing him onto the bed as she fell to her back on it. She leaned up for another kiss. What would he see? Would he be jealous of her male conquests, overcome with madness? Would he feel the pain of her torture or only watch it. Would he see recent events...what she was thinking, how she was drawn to him immediately even though she denied it. Camille was making herself vulnerable for his sake and she swore if he misused it, he'd regret it.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Dangerous

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:47 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett’s nose twitched as she took in a deeper breath, floating between sleep and awake was glorious. A heavy weight assured her that Adrien was beside her and that it was his bare flesh pressed against her thigh that she felt. Oh and just how luscious of a sensation that was. She blinked open her eyes sleepily and looked around the room drowsily. Who ever stayed in this room next had best be glad the furniture couldn’t talk, she gave a wicked little smirk as she stretched, she was sore, but in the good way.

Last night had been so much more than she’d expected, as she rolled to face Adrien she wrapped herself around him, pressing a kiss to his bare skin before dozing contentedly in and out. She stayed this way for a good long while before her stomach grumbled and she gave an exhasperated sigh and shifted to prop herself against the head of the bed her fingers gently running through Adrien’s hair. “Love? Are ye hungry? Or would ye rather me let ye sleep?” She said letting her hand move softly to his shoulder, caressing there as she leaned down to press a kiss to his cheek.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien in the penthouse suite
Thinking: Oh this is so not the way I pictured this
OOC: In neat chat link from last night...Edited to fix outfit

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:02 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara hissed in irritation at Sonja’s moves, bit her lip, and clenched her hands into fists to keep herself quiet. The moment she was in her cabin and Sonja was gone she screamed her frustration. By dawn she had showered and discarded the clothing, then placed an order with the house of witches to have her home warded against people tracing in and out, known or unknown. Sonja’s hatred and short sightedness just set her up for trouble, again. The warding would be done before night fall she was assured and she moved about making breakfast. A few hours after dawn and she had yet to sleep, and Kade wasn’t here either. She frowned and took another sip of her juice as she looked out the window. He was probably hung over, she should just go to bed.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:14 pm
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems."

Ishtar smiled softly and cuddled Cammi close. In his haste to prove his truth he may or may not have ruined her clothes. But he was sure he could replace then with ease. Maybe even make them better. And his seal had broken.

"Cammi." He whispered softly and kissed her cheek. "Dwella are you okay?" He asked nuzzling her and cuddling her close. He used the time to explore her better and to think hard on the faces of the people who hurt her, that's he'd seen during his nap, and plan on how to kill them. She was his now. He wasn't going to ever let her go. Not for anyone.

Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade woke, eventually, with the sun blaring at him from his rumpus room. "The hell did I get back here?" He groaned moving his arm to wipe his face only to find he had no arm. "Oh god." He swore. He looked around for Daven. Was he here too? Or did his beast retreat to Sonja's place? He tried to move but it felt like he had several rage demons on his chest.

He mentally surveyed himself. Well I still got my legs and feet. He thought. "Just the arm then. . ." He mumbled. "Hang on. . . " He surveyed again. "Where are my pants?"

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:42 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille pressed closer to him, rubbing her cheek into his chest a bit before stilling. The night had been, a long one to say the least. When they'd finally allowed each other rest they took it greedily as they had one another. Her eyes opened slowly now. She hadn't really bothered to care about it earlier, but his heart really was beating, loud and soothing in her ear. She lazily traced a finger over his chest, "What did it feel like, when it stopped?"

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Relaxed

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:54 pm
Ishtar Hunter

Ishtar thought about it and stroked her back. "I don't know." He replied. "I woke up without it beating. I mourned it's absence though." He said trembling and kissing her hair. His hand playing with the edge of it. He liked this very much. Holding her, having little talks in bed. She was so beautiful. his beautiful Bride. Even holding her thus, he was stirring again. Centuries of need stirred in him again. Would she be willing to again? Had he pleased her enough that she'd want to? Had he been able to make her crave more of him? He had to know.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:13 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara waited another couple of hours, she checked her phone and she didn’t have a call from him so she tilted her head and decided to go into town, to bad she had to wear long sleeves, but it’d be alright. She’d swing by Kade’s and see if he was passed out. She dressed and then headed outside knowing she really should just go to bed, but she was craving watermelon, chocolate ice cream, and oreos. Some of those she didn’t have here, ok none of those since she finished off the watermelon. Climbing into the car she wrinkled her nose at the pull of the tiny but painful wound on her leg. Cranking the car she pulled away from her house and headed for kade’s house…maybe he had oreos and ice cream. She could hope anyways.

She pulled into the drive way and got out, walking up to the main entrance of the house and knocked softly, she didn’t hear any movement and she frowned moving back down to the entrance to what he called the rumpus room. She checked under various objects for a spare key until she found one under the matt with the code. Straightening she unlocked the door and stepped in cringing at the scream of the alarm which sounded all too loud to her at the moment and she hurriedly punched in the number before surveying the room.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:16 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille could since Ishtar's need rising to the fore again and couldn't help but give a little laugh. She moved overtop of him, straddling his hips and giving him full view of her. Slowly she leaned down to fold her arms on his chest and prop herself on her elbows. Locks of hair spilling down her shoulders and onto his skin, "I've an insatiable Vemon in my midst don't I?" she said with a knowing grin.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Well, well...

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:25 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade roused to the sound of his alarm and crawled out from behind the couch. "Who's there?" He called trying to scent. s**t sense of smell's off the list too. . . He thought then caught sight of blonde hair. "Clara?!" He called. "Clara how was-?" His eyes widened taking in her appearance. "Are you okay?!" He asked trying to get up and hissed in pain.

Ishtar Hunter

"Mmmph." Ishtar sort of replied his arms going around her instantly. Gods she was stunning! His horns straightened and his eyes went black. Oh god. The need to give and take from her was strong. "Cammi." He managed to croak out when he was able to swallow the metaphorical cotton in his throat. "Cammi. . . I . . ." Damn it he had what he wanted to say but then her cute little body distracted him again. "Yes." He hissed then kissed her deeply.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:35 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara heard the shuffle before she saw him emerge from behind the couch at first she didn’t know what the hell was behind the couch, then she heard Kade’s voice and moved further into the room so she could see him. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open in shock and she lifted both hands to cover her mouth as she paled. “ What the ******** happened to you?” she cried as she dropped her hands, the key and the paper forgotten, as she moved forward. He was a mess, and the sight had her stomach rolling but she had to figure out just how bad it was though, good gods he was missing one arm.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:39 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade blinked at her reaction. "Um. . . I walked into a Pervus bar by accident and got into a fight?" He said with a preposition. "The other guys are dead. I think Daven joined me at one point. . . and maybe a few other Lykae but I don't remember much. Nor do I remember how I got home or where my pants are. Are you okay though? You look really pale and you're favouring your right side. Did Sonja mistreat you?" He growled. "I'll kill her if she has."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:49 pm
Samantha_Sinclair
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara shook her head as she pulled off her jacket and threw it onto the couch “ I don’t want to talk about Sonja, or Vegas, or vacations, or vampires or any of that, but just know she is not allowed to plan anything, but you aren’t going to be doing anything accept getting a bath.” She said as she left the room going to the bathroom where she turned on the water to the tub and left it running while she tried to figure out how she was going to get him on his feet and to the bath tub. She looked at him and then around the room, her arms were still bandaged, her face slightly bruised and he’d noted the limp. She wasn’t going to explain, not right now. She moved over to his side and took his one remaining arm and looped it around her shoulders “ Come on we have to get you out of the floor”

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games