Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:15 am

User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Her short nap lasted for three hours, meaning it was now close to 11:30 am when she woke up. The nurses were still checking on her condition even when she was unconscious, meaning her bandages must have been changed again. It was a relief that she took another rest for as she sat up gently, her affected area was feeling just a bit better, a little less banged up than back then when she was bleeding severely thanks to Sarina. One of the nurses called out her name and she saw that she was given lunch alongside the prescription of painkillers. The prescription narrated that she should take them twice a day until she would feel almost better. Sighing, she started to eat the lunch, all while staring at the sky through the window. The weather was feeling warmer now, meaning spring would soon come, and that was exactly how she wanted it to be. After the quick glance, she continued on with the porridge that was the meal for this lunchtime.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: taking a rest
Company: the nurses
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:39 am

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

-Enter-

Xander drives into the hospital parking lot parking as he gets out of his car feeling much better then before he had a small gift from his parents to Solaris. Xander walked into the lobby seeing Solaris's doctor "good afternoon sir how's your day so far?" He asked friendly as he stretched slightly

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:22 am

User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

As the doctor explained on the gradual yet positive progress of the care brought upon Solaris, the violinist continued eating the porridge, the taste good even with less salt, the usual seasoning being replaced by herbs for extra flavor. Perhaps, that may become the inspiration for her future meals at some point. Speaking of which, she was now thinking about whether to quit being a chef completely at this point or return to the business eventually. After all, Tyrese became one of her close acquaintances, and while her boss could be understanding as long as the situations wouldn't be so detrimental for his business, she also felt a bit bad. There was still the new manager that she hadn't spoken yet when she had to resign for the time being thanks to Sarina's advances. She couldn't help but sigh; as soon as she would be discharged, she may have to give the wolf the next update of her life in regards to the major announcement.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Company: the nurses
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:02 am

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander nods understanding "Hopefully she'll be released soon healthy and whole once again" he spoke before walking towards Solaris's room thinking til he knocks softly on the door notifying the nurses

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:14 am

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel was almost done with the porridge, the sensation being a bit cooler with the passage of time, when she heard the knock on the hospital room door. She put the almost empty bowl down on the tray as the nurse opened the door so that Xander would come in and check on her. To her relief, thanks to the rest, the ice mage was looking and feeling less haggard than earlier because of worry and lack of sleep. She smiled at the sight of him, both her hands on her own lap. "So, how's your sleep?" she asked, black hair gleaming softly because of the sun's rays.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Company: the nurses, Xander
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:38 am

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander smiles sweetly at Solaris as he walked in "needed and I feel a lot better for now" he spoke to his fallen angel bride as he holds out a small gift from his parents "This is one of the smallest gifts my parents sent for you the rest are at my home" he laughed lightly

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:02 am

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Her melodic giggle was the reply to his statement after being refreshed after the nap."That's good." She blinked in astonishment when Xander handed her a small present box. With gentle hands, she cradled the box as if it contained something fragile that may break if being carelessly handled. The present was obviously wrapped in such a fancy manner, with a ribbon and a greeting card containing the names of both his parents. "I wonder what's inside..." She tugged on the ribbon to let the bow be untied before unwrapping the present. She was now surprised at what's inside. "Wait... what is this?"

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: taking a rest; astonished
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:45 am

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander looks outside as the inside of the box was photos of Solaris and her parents are her childhood to before the incident of Sarina evil "My mother told me they were planning to get everything they could back to you one way or another" he spoke as he gently placed his ring hand onto her unbandaged shoulder as he smiled at Solaris "They never cease to amaze me even now, your parents had a lot put in a storage safe at your origins bank"

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:41 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel looked at the photos inside the box one by one as soon as she lifted the lid open. The edges were burnt slightly because of the fire, though the images were near close to being intact. Her face looked so young during those time, happy and vibrant like the girl she would always be. The gentle touch on her good shoulder induced a glance from her as Xander spoke on how amazing his parents were in recovering her past one way or another. "Though... I had secured a separate bank account ever since the day I moved into Soleil City." Though, actually, she had been whisked away to that city because of that portal. She returned her attention to the photos once more.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:00 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander breathes slowly as cold air he breathed showed "Solaris if there is one thing I know with my family is we will do anything to help someone we care for, my mom already sees you as the daughter she never had" he spoke while walking towards the windows "when your discharged I think we should spend some time apart so you can get resettled once again" he said while looking outside his words spoke the truth Xander knew Solaris would need time to organize everything again

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:30 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Her motions stopped at the mention of his mom somewhat labeling her as her potential daughter, her mouth forming a small O because of the opinion. She nodded slowly when he mentioned that she should have some alone time once she would be discharged. "I respect that. In the meantime, you can meet the others whom I have been acquainted with aside from Hikaru and Mel. There's one male who works at the bookstore, and his name's Benjamin Harris." After all, Xander may need more acquaintances while she's busy with her own business.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:23 am

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander nods as he stretches out his body "alright then can you please send some time with Isaac so you can get to know him better" he spoke while he turned around looking at Solaris

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:14 am

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel hummed in thought at the mention of Isaac. "It may depend on the schedule. Besides, there may be someone else who deserves to be acquainted towards him as well." She was, of course, referring to Erica, the new gardener. After Sarina was granted the death sentence, the mutant may possibly become the better girl for the younger brother to be accompanied with. Plus, Erica was a hardworking gal who would do her best to keep the garden intact because of her expertise, so why not take the chance if it would be granted soon?

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:11 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander looks at Solaris as he lightly laughed "if your talking of his new gardener he's completely smitten with although his shyness cripples his tongue at times" he spoke while he leaned on the wall sighing "I hope this crush is better then the last one he had" Xander spoke referring to Sarina as his brothers former friend and crush

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:26 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She couldn't help but nod in agreement. Besides, Isaac did deserve a second chance after all that had happened. But also, Solaris had lost a few of the people whom she held dear in her heart because of the departure, like Ringo and Blaze, so she just needed to focus her energy on the people who were still there for her at this present moment. "I hope he will end up eventually with that girl. Plus, she's a cutie pie, so why the heck not?" The mutant's looks were indeed breathtaking, defining beauty in her own way, like knowing that flowers deserved so much love and care, just like her physical self.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games