Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:46 pm

Genkawolf

__

__

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXXHaruki Fujisaki
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XXXXLife-force: 60% XX XX Location: Hotel: staff room XX XX With: Patrick XX

"Speaking of..." Haruki opened his bag and gave him a key chain. It was a small Tanuki that he thought resembled Patrick a bit. "Here. Its my thanks for yesterday." He made it right after he came home from Mickey Cs. "I made it just for you so that makes it a limited edition from "Chubby Bunny" He forgot to indicate that he was actually the owner of that online shop since he was pre occupied with what he should be doing on her first day.

"Thanks!" He said with a smile as he went over to the manager's office. Patrick was right. His uniform was to be fetched there and... "Looks like you're gonna be in charge of the newbie." He said to him as soon as he went out the manager's room. "Let me just change. I'll be right there." Haruki did not know that there's an option for part time here but that would mean that he would get leaa pay right? He wouldn't like that. But just to be sure he might ask later just in case he ended up going back to the hospital.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:46 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick wasn't expecting a gift from the younger male,but he does gratefully accepts it. "Thank you, Haruki" he said smiling. "Even better that its very unique in that way. What's Chubby Bunny?" he pondered and he hadn't heard of the online shop before now. He looks at the key chain for a moment then put it away in his locker for safe keeping. "Great, I'll do my best" he responded after hearing from Haruki that he is training him. "Ok" he said then walking out of the room and wait for the other in the lobby.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: grateful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs and Haruki.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:31 am

Genkawolf

__

__

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXXHaruki Fujisaki

Haruki had a habit of giving dainty gifts that he creates to those people who helped him out. Although letting Patrick know that it was his own shop might be seen by the management conflict of interest. Maybe he can tell him about it outside of work, in case he asked. After changing into his uniform, he put his things into his locker and locked it. "So, what do you want me to do sensei?" It was a slip of tongue. He was not sure if he could understand the word "teacher" in Japanese.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:21 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick patiently waited for his trainee and he was also a little possibility of missing something or concise enough in teaching him the ropes. "Ah, no need to call me by a formal title" he said bashfully. "First I will show you the kitchen" he said as he leads the way to the kitchen area. "This where you will spending a lot of your time until a guest requests room service" he informs him as they reached their destination. "These are the carts. Part of our responsibility is to clean them off after they have been used" he shows he the carts.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: a little nervous.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs and Haruki.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:26 pm

Genkawolf

__

__

"Copy that." Haruki gave him a stiff salute just for laughs. His intention was to lighten his mood a bit or maybe distract himself and his teacher from being nervous. Despite his actions, he made sure to pay attention to everything Patrick told him. "I see. Make sure to keep the carts in tip top shape." He said more towards himself than his companion as he nodded in agreement. He was pretty confident of his cleaning skills since he's the one who usually cleans up Akira's mess whenever he gats back from the hospital. "I hope you don't mind me asking but how often do you get called?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:47 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Seeing the young man's stiff salute, Patrick thought Haruki was nervous too. "No less than a dozen. Won't be long when people will start calling in for breakfast now that the room service hours has started" he answered Haruki's question. The phone rings and one of the kitchen staff picks it up. "Before you try it yourself, I will be showing you the procedure of delivery firsthand" he informs the young male. "Hopefully things will go well with that part" he thought as went over to their waiting station and gestured the other to have seat while they wait for the order to be ready.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: a little nervous.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs and Haruki.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:52 am

Genkawolf

__

__

XXXXLife-force: 60% XX XX Location: Hotel: kitchen XX XX With: Patrick XX

Haruki nodded, taking a seat right next to his mentor. He could not determine how he was feeling right now. He was nervous and at the same time quite excited. Its been awhile since he mamaged to work other than selling his merchandise onlone. "I'll make sure to watch carefully. Just tell me what I need to do."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:53 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick listens to the kitchen staff cooking up a storm after the younger male has seated. "None of it is hard to follow and the big thing to remember is to not to enter the guest's room" he responded. "Guess we could have small talk or I can answer some questions while we wait for the order to be ready" he said smiling a little. Small talk was one of the usual requests from guests sometimes when delivering orders and he wanted to find out if the other can do that. "Do you have plans after work or are you heading straight home?" he asked starting it off.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: serious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs and Haruki.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:09 am

Genkawolf

__

__

Haruki's eyes watched the kitchen staff prepare the order. "I'm not sure really. I might go grab something to eat pr meet up Akira. How about you? Any plans later?" Having small talks are nice once on a while. He was somehow worried of his sister since she decided to go to the beach even though it was raining. Those two are not.a good combo. Although there's also that problem of her nor having a phone so there's no way for him to know her whereabouts.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:03 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick looks over to his fellow co-worker while he listens to him. "Considering the weather today, I'm heading straight home and spend time with Hiro there" he answered. "I think you can handle small talk and humoring jokes. Tips are allowed, but I give mine's charity" he tells his opinion to him of what he can believe the other can do. "Do you have any food allergies?" he asked him. "Or non-food related allergies count too".
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: serious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs and Haruki.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:25 pm

Genkawolf

__

__

"O-kay?" was Haruki's response to hia mentor's compliment. You can say that he is not that good with handling it but he feels quite happy. Allergies . The toung man looked at Patrick and stayed silent for awhile. So far he has shown that he is not the type to criticize and discriminate. Maybe it would be safe for him to say it to him. But how can he tell him without others knowing? There are too many people and whiapering it would have the possibility of their skin to touch. His worry for the man overcame him thus choosing to just give him a warning. "Not that I know off. I'm just...how should I put it...no good eith skinship? Would that be considered as an allergy? People end up dying with my touch. " Harukibplayed it out as a joke, laughing right after his speech to give it some effect. Normally human beings would not believe on nearly impossible things wven if their true. Hopefully, Pattick is one of them. He still has his gloves on and the unifoem pretty much covers his body so that's safe for now. "Anyways. Do you have any specific charity in favor of?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:16 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick hopes he said the right things after hearing the other's response then long pause for the next one. "With the way you've explained it wouldn't go under the definition of allergies. Sounds contagious or a condition to put it simply which isn't a laughing matter" he said not understanding what the laughing is for. "I suppose I inherit the responsibility of whatever trouble happens as the person training you. Like I've said yesterday, I don't share secrets that aren't mine and I believe you. Anything you said in confidence will always be kept between us" he said honestly. He gets up when the bell is rung, "Time to go" he said as he goes over to the cart and loaded with the dishes of the order written on a notepad. With the main dish one end then side dishes in the middle and other drinks on the other end.
╚══════════════╝

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:43 pm

Genkawolf

__

__

The young man's laughter quickly came to a halt after hearing what he said. Of course. Like everyone else. He is worried about himself getting in trouble but Haruki would not make that happen. Or at least he would try not to. His tone may not sound like it but his words somehow feel that he offended the guy. He really took his work seriously.

He kept his silence and followed him go up the room. Its not that he didn't trust him. He jist couldn't risk of others hearing his secret so once they were alone... "I wasn't kidding with having a touch that could kill. The reason I am covered up all over is becaise I end up sucking the energy of the person I end up touching. Its only Aki who's immune to it. Even we son't know why." His eyes were glued to the floor not sure if Patrick would evwn hear him with his soft voice. He was trying to be as secretive as possible. A person in charge of room service has a tendency to kill you with his toich is not very ideal. He could be kicked out od here again in no time.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:38 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

The elevator ride to the third floor felt longer than usual to Patrick with him so used to doing this alone for so long. "Didn't think you were kidding. Not a subject someone would normally joke about" he replied softly. Glances towards the nearest, "Physical contact isn't something to worry about in this line of work" he says quietly. He knocks on the door of the room the says, "Room service". The door opens up to a older woman then pushes the cart through the doorway then woman pulls it in the rest of the way and checks to make sure everything is there. The woman thanked him, "Have a good ma'am" he said before she closes the door.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs and Haruki.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:55 pm

Genkawolf

__

__

So Patrick was really the serious type. He did not even think of him badly after how he treated him yesterday. Whats more he was able to read through him like a book. It seems like he needs to be on his toes with this one. "Thanks!" That made him go back to him to his cheerful self, bowing politely to greet the kind lady as they gave her her order. "Enjoy your meal." He followed up before leaving the room with Patrick. Briefly meeting people. No xhance for physical contact. He can easily get used to this. "Can I take the next one?" he said with much excitement.

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games