Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:31 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Arion smiled, almost sensually as he stared at Kamen, a low chuckle coming out of him as well. He wanted to reach forward and run his fingers down Kamens cheek, and even lower to his neck. But he decided to give KAmens heart a break as he continued eating instead.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:43 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen kept his attention on the food now, if he looked at Arion he might get hyped up again and he really needed to calm down and it helped, by the time he had finished with it and sat his fork down his heartbeat had returned to normal, he sat back and closed his eyes and took a deep breath slowly letting it out.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:46 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion finished eating around the same time as Kamen did. Once done eating, he remained in the chair and drank his coffee. Remaining in silence, he didnt want to leave, or at least, he didnt want to leave without Kamen.
But he couldnt stay.
"I believe it is time for me to take my leave" he quietly said, in an a saddened voice as he slowly stood up and went to the chair where he had left his jacket and tie.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:33 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Opening his eyes Kamen looked over towards Arion as he spoke, he looked down then not really wanting Arion to leave but their were things he had to do and he wasa sure being here was torture for the Elemental right now, sighing with sadness over it he nodded and slowly stood up. "I'll walk you to the door." he siad quietly as he slowly headed that way.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:09 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion nodded an okay as Kamen stood up to walk him to the door. Arion let out a quiet sigh as he dreaded the idea of leaving, but he didnt say anything. Once at the door Arion stood there, with his hand still on the door frame, he then looked over his shoulder at Kamen. He realized that this could be the last time he would see Kamen.

Turning around he placed his hand on Kamens cheek "You sure you do not want to leave with me?" he asked him, his thumb softly caressing Kamens cheek as he spoke.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:22 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen watched Arion he had already opend the door for the Elemental, he blinked when he turned around and once more put his hand to his cheek, his face flushed though not as bad as last time time. He didn't want Arion to leave and yet he needed time alone to think this through, he looked down, the turmoil of making a decission clear in his eyes. He finally looked back up at him. "...I...need to think..." he said to him.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:34 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Fighting the urge to sigh, Arion nodded "Very well" he said, but instead of pulling his hand back, he leaned forward and pressed his lips to Kamens, kissing him softly, and slowly, but then, he was the one to pull back, and turned around, leaving Kamens room he walked down the hall and went for the elevator.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:44 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen didnt flinch or pull away when Arion leaned down and kissed him, he closed his eyes enjoying the moment, his heart speeding up but then the Elemental pulled away, turned around and was heading for the elevator. Kamen stood their stepping out of his room long enough to see Arion walk away, it took everything in him to not follow and grab his shirt preventing him from leaving. He waited tell Arion was in t he elevator and the door's were shut before letting out a long breath but then closed his eyes and put his hand to his chest again, it was hurting again, and this time his body was shaking. He walked into the room and closed the door then walked towards the window and as he leaned agienst the large window he looked at the sky wishing he could go for a flight so he could think but he couldnt, not in the city, he frowned and looked down why did it hurt to see Arion leave like that?

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:34 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion leaned against the elevator wall once he was in, he let out a sigh and closed his eyes as he let his head hang.
He didnt believe in god, but today, today he prayed, hoping that Kamen would decide to leave with him when tomorrow came.
Taking out his temporary phone, he looked at the screen, there were only four numbers on it, all of them business related, he could cal Leon and get a ride to the hotel, but....he wanted to be alone, and needed some air. Leon was the last man that would give him the space he needed right now, no, instead he would be walking to the hospital.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:12 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Closing his eyes he opened them and flet wetness down his cheeks from crying, he wiped his face and sighed then grabbing a shirt he left the room deciding he might as well get things done, but his heart just wasnt in it it wanted nothing more then to go running after Arion.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:42 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion kept his hands in his pockets as he walked, and kept his stare lowered as well, people either moved out of the way or were practically bumped into by him. He has been to the city enough times to know the way, almost by heart, only problem was when he arrived into a construction zone. With a sigh he had to look up as he found his way to the hospital.
He never did like the hospital, but the man he was visiting, declined going to the mansion and living out his years there.

Arion was greeted by the receptionist, who smiled and nodded at him, he didnt recognize her, but she seemed to recognize him. But Arion was someone who was not easily forgotten, with his looks, and the way he carried himself, it was only to be expected.
AS he walked in, he already knew where he was going, and walked straight to the hospital, going to the third floor, heading down to the left he walked past seven doors, and entered the eight door on the left.
Inside there was an elderly woman, she was sitting up on the bed, leaning against the pillows and was watching to t.v. that had been turned on for her, and like always she was alone.
"Hello Miss Elehnor" Arion said with a small smile as he walked over to the woman, and softly grabbed her hand and bowed, kissing the back of her hand.
The woman sitting on the bed smiled and let out a small chuckle, placing her other hand on Arions head.
"Always treating me like a princess I see" she said, though she was ancient, her stare was still filled with life, it would explain why she had lived this long.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:50 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Going to the lobby Kamen noticed his aunt waiting but didn't acknowledge her at all he walked up his head was down, his eyes slightly covered with his bangs. "Lets go" he said then continued for the door.

Era had wondered what had happened since she noticed Arion leave earlyier that morning she hoped nothing bad had happened between the two she sighed and followed getting into the limo with him as it drove off, she looked at her nephew and noticed him rubbing his chest a little bit. "Kamen are you okay?"

"I am fine." he said as he looked out the window, thinking of Arion and wondering which hotel he had checked in at.

Era knew better, she kept watching him.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:25 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Not a Princess, Ehlenor, a Queen." he said and sat down next to her, knowing that she loved the company, and disapproving of the doctors keeping her here alone.
"Have you eaten?" Arion asked as he sat down next to her on the bed when she patted the spot next to her.
"Yes, why do you ask, are you willing to give me desert?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows at him.
This made Arion laughed "You want a three milk chocolate cake with strawberries and mocha icing?" he asked.
Ehlenor smiled a big toothy grin like a child "You betcha" she replied making Arion laugh again.
"Very well then" he said and took out his phone and dialed Leon.
"Go to the pastry shop on fourth street, order a three milk chocolate cake" he said with the exact description of what Ehlenor liked, told him where to deliver it, and hung up before Leon could ask him about anything.

After a while of silence, Ehelnor looked over at Arion "You want to tell me why you are depressed?" she asked hi,, getting a surprised look from him.
Laughing Ehlenor shook her head "Every month you have visited me over the past ninety years, it surprises me that you are surprised that I can read you so easily.
Letting out a sigh, Arion smiled sadly and told her the story.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:33 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Since most if not all wedding plans were being handled with Goldmoon's side of the family all he had to do was show up but he still had his own family matters to attent to, one of them was a conference meeting discussing his company, he dreaded this, talking in frount of camuras being watched by everyone, what was worse was that he was in no frame of mind to do this he could barily muster a fake smile.

Era knew something was wrong but Kamen was persistant in not telling her but she was a pretty good guesser. She decided to take the helm of the conference meeting as they arrived she explained that Kamen was having pre-wed jitters so wouldnt be able to talk much so she would fill in for him. As the conference started Era sat next to Kamen while they talked wiwth the others in the room.

Kamen was still thinking about Arion, he ended up rubbing his chest a bit not thinking about hte fact that everyone could see him, he didn't care he was thinking of Arion.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:01 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

By the end of it, Ehlenor had a hand over her heart and one over her mouth, as tears fell from her eyes.
"Hey, no crying" he said softly wiping the tears from her eyes.
"Oh sweetie, how I wish you finally found your happiness" she quietly said as she took in a couple of deep breaths to stop from crying.
Arion shook his head "Its alright" he said quietly with a still saddened smile.
But Ehlenor shook her head at him "You always look out for others, putting their happiness over yours" Ehlenor said kinda sadly herself, and at this, Arions reply was a simple shrug.
"Well at least now, you know the reason behind my pain" he said as Ehlenor patted his hand.

After a small while Arion looked over at her "You sure you dont want to go to the mansion?" he asked "It is, by all rights, yours" he said tilting his head at her.
But Ehlenor smiled "No dear, after what they had been through,my family had no desire to live in that mansion, and quite frankly neither do I. From that one time you took me, I didnt really like it, it is too big, and unless it is filled with family and love, I am not interested" she said.
The corner of Arions lip lifted in a smile, "You looked a lot like Melinda, when I took you, I assume, she would have looked just like you if she would have been allowed to reach your wise age." he said with a small sigh, crossing his feet at the ankles.
"Of course, I am gorgeous, beauty runs in my family" she said lifting her chin as if posing, making Arion chuckle.
Letting out a sigh he looked over at the t.v. "Thank you Ehlenor" he said.
"For being alive?" she asked.
Getting another chuckle from Arion "Yes, for that, but also, for making me smile with your way of being" he said.
"Of course.....though Our relationship is quite odd" she said with a pout "I mean....I do not envy your eternal youth....but ....how come you dont look like a wrinkly old prune?!" she demanded, and at this she actually got a laugh from him.
"You should look like old leather, not a handsome, a bit feminine, if I might add, godly....man...thing" she said motioning at him.
After both of them laughed, they sat there in silence and waited for the cake.
As they watched t.v Arion thought of Kamen.
"I hope he leaves with you. I never seen you so attached to someone, and I feel that neither has Bowen" she said patting Arions hand once more.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games