Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:33 pm
SILVIA$1,000xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy XXXX•With:A GroupXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood :Relaxed

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia moved her hair to the side and felt him rub the sunblock on and let out a sigh since it was nice. Hearing he didn't know how to swim she was going to offer he could just wet his legs but hearing he didn't like the cold she smirked since she didn't so much either. Seeing the sunscreen in his hand she took it and dabbled some on her palm and and used her index finger to dip and spread it on her face. She hummed while spreading it on her face. She then added a bit more and rubbed her hands together and work one her left arm. Hearing his question she gave a tiny shrug, "I didn't think being wet would be smart when its still winter." She then turned and gave him a quick smile before putting sunblock on her right arm.

Done with protecting her skin she turned so she was facing the guy,
"So I think I missed the introduction or I skipped it." She held her hand out and gave him a cheeky smirk, "Silvia." Dropping her hand she hit Hazel's basket and gasped and pulled it closer to and wiggled closer as if she was about to tell a secret. "We should ask Hazel if we can eat these now," she looked at the rest of group and noticed they were distracted with conversation and Hazel was alone in the water easy enough to call her over. She then gave a mischievous smirk with a raised eyebrow, "want to."

Will you save me

She's good she went into labor

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

african american apparel

Vendemmian

Lady Sage Muffin

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:07 pm
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
From over the distance, Tsukasa waited for her, staring off in the sea's horizon, his silver hair blowing with the breeze in sync with the waves - just as much as Zara had him in a trance, she was hypnotized. She bit her lip yearningly, getting closer to the man who had been haunting her since the day they met. Just a feet away, Zara's pace slowed and her heart beat faster. Tsukasa turned his head to look at her and on his face was that signature smile of his and a look in his eyes that filled up her heart. The idea of him thinking he would be waiting until dawn for her was absurd - and even she knew he knew that. The tension between them was far too thick.

Zara stood before him, keeping a foot apart. From here, and this close to the ocean, Zara knew all she had to do was sing his name and he was hers. But instead she kept silent. She tucked a lock her blonde hair behind one ear and tore her lingering gaze away from Tsukasa to the open sea. "... You wanted to show me something...?" Zara asked in that slurred, soft voice she had been carrying with her since the stepped on shore.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Captain's Deck
ᴡɪᴛʜ Tsukasa
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Enchanted
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Zumiragi

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:51 am
Tsukasa Inamori
|| The Fox || 22 || Single || Journal ||

This was it. With Zara near he was certain that this intoxicating feeling he has was something to have with the siren's effect and yet he can't find himself breaking away from the spell. "Yes," Tsukasa nodded and took a few steps forward to the water entering Zara's panoramic view of the sea. His legs now submerged into the water, he would gracefully turn around and hold out his hand to her. His smile softens as he longed for her to take his hand. "Do you trust me?" Their meet up place may be secluded for the two of them but he wanted to show her something more and hopefully it would help please her. After all Tsukasa lives to please.

Once she takes his hand, he would give it a little squeeze and guide her further into the sea until their feet no longer touch the sand. Treading, he'd face Zara and say "One deep breath. On my count. One. Two. Three." With that he would pull her down and dove deeper and deeper until they stopped above the underwater caves where precious stones began to shimmer despite the small amount of light hitting them.

Tsukasa was not an experienced diver so his breath was close to running out. His hand unconsciously squeezed Zara's as he tried to retain the remaining oxygen he had in his system. He knew that this was risky at first but he really wanted to show this to her.

[exit]

User Image

::: Company ::: Currently; Princess Zara ::: Mood ::: ...::: Wearing :::
Beachwear ::: Money ::: $892

[quote"SoujiAtsumi"]
[quote"DeathAngelLe"]
[quote"Chandra Panesar"]
african american apparel

[quote"Vendemmian"]
[quote"Lady Sage Muffin"]
[quote"Lyeisander"]
[quote"MakinSammiches"]
_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:04 am
User Image
V I X E N ☯ 九尾狐 ☯ K I T S U N E

『 G U A R D I A N ☯S P I R I T 』

'She was chaos and beauty intertwined. A tornado of roses from divine.'

User Image

The fox turned her head and looked over her shoulder with a cunning smile. Her heart fluttered a little over how her little mishief led to a happy ending. She raised her hand up in the air, grabbing the kiss the siren sent her and holding it against her chest. Vixen chuckled and blew a kiss back before heading to the ocean again and this time, letting herself float above the waves instead of soaking herself in the salt water. She slowly drifted until she reached the girl who was still swimming. The fox slowly pushed her way towards the brunette and making sure she got close enough to the woman yet kept a reasonable distance away from her just in case she freaks out and slaps the fox across the cheek. "Boo!" she cried out in attempt to scare the woman.

"Why, hello there. I like your swimsuit~!" the fox grinned. "I haven't quite gotten the chance to properly talk to you up until now. I'm Vixen. Your name is Hazel, if I remembered correctly."

'I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close. Not even a little bit, not even at all.'

I Feel: (( Delighted ))
I Think: (( I need a new swimsuit top- ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Shirt and Underwear ))
Who's With Me: (( Alexander, Silvia, Esme, Edin, Hazel, Gideon, Sahar ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC:

african american apparel

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Vendemmian

Lady Sage Muffin

MakinSammiches

PUMMMY

Trash

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:26 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

____________________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_______________________________________________xxG i d e o n ___ V i l l a l o b o sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

__________________________________xxxxxxxxxx_____________What have we found?
__________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________The same old
fears
__________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________Wish you were here.

● the beach ● pleased ● with friends __________________ ___ _

As soon as Gideon got back with Esme and released his hand, he picked up his beer once more and finished it off, chucking it into the trash. Alexander began speaking up shortly after he did this, which only furthered Gideon's smile. The sunscreen was thrown into a random corner near their things, missing Zara's quick visit and hug to her brother in the process. He turned back to the group watching Zara practically skip away towards wherever the hell Tsukasa lead her.

Attention turned towards Edin as she explained her relationship with Esme, Gideon nodded and stuck his hand in his pockets. That was an interesting stroke of luck. They certainly seemed cordial enough. Edin's topic of grocery shopping and meeting Esme transformed into an invitation for a meal at her house to get to know everyone a bit better. Gideon's first reaction was an interested nod of his head, then he caught Edin's gaze. His hand felt the familiar slip of paper given to him by her just a few moments prior. Not wanting to overstep his boundaries, Gideon smiled and replied with "That sounds like fun, Edin. I'd love to join you sometime soon." He kept it intentionally open in case anyone, not wanting to be the guy to leave other people out of a gripping situation.

Esme's attention turned to Gideon, and the sangria haired male looked down at the boy as he pushed the visit to her apartment. "Well, I suppose that decides it, then. Just know that I'm a sucker for a good paella." His charming smile was back in play, stomach catching up to his mind in realization that he was getting a bit hungry. He was quite used to drinking and eating as to not get gnarly hangovers with the amount of liquor he could put down.

The bogeyman hummed softly under his breath and walked to the coolers once more, picking out two beers. He called out to Esme and Edin to see if they, too, wanted a beer, and would grab one for them should it be confirmed. Gideon returned with the beers and handed them over, popping his open and taking a sip. Edin wanted them to share a bit about themselves, hm? He obliged. "If you're curious about everyone, I suppose I don't mind sharing."

He cleared his throat silently and drank a bit more of his beer, deciding what to say. Did it really matter what they would think of him for his history? Edin had shown considerable interest, would she be deterred if she learned what type of life he used to live? Luckily for Gideon, he doubted Alexander would care. The man was obviously rugged himself. And Esme? Hopefully he wouldn't scare the little thing. "To begin with, I'm not human. I guess the best word to describe what I am is 'The bogeyman'. In Spain, where I'm from, I go by a few different names, but they all boil down to what our people have done to instill fear within the general population." Rather awkwardly, Gideon shrugged and scratched the back of his neck. "My parents were burned at the stake a few hundred years ago for being what they were. I left Spain and traveled the world, and found my way here. Before I moved to Soleil, I spent a few months in Brazil. That's pretty much all there is to me. I like to consider myself quite flexible and adaptable. I like reading, cooking, going out to places, whether by myself or with others, and consider myself pretty active. I'm okay with just about everything. Oh, and my job is pretty nice, too. It helps when you have great people to work with." Gideon looked back at Hazel in the water, then down at Esme endearingly, returning his gaze to the group.
                                                          xxxGideon Beach Outfit

____________________________________________xxxxxxx i have become comfortably numb xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lady Sage Muffin

Lyeisander

MakinSammiches

african american apparel

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:50 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

Silvia did make a good point, it was still too cold to swim, but that didn't stop the others. As long as they didn't get sick and were having fun then he supposed it was alright. "Maybe we can have another beach party during the summer." He mused aloud as he looked towards the ocean once more. Even if he couldn't swim it would be nice to be able to stand in the water for a bit. Maybe he could talk to Tsukasa about it later.

Speaking of his friend, he seemed to have disappeared, along with Zara. Weird. Tsukasa was an adult. though, so Sahar didn't worry about him for long before turning back to Silvia. "Sahar, you told me your name earlier in the bar." He pointed out as he shook her hand.

When the basket was brought up he leaned a bit closer, eyeing it curiously. The others were busy and probably wouldn't be eating soon...He pretended to think her proposition over for a moment, though a playful spark shone in his eyes, then answered with a grin. "Yes! I am rather curious about what a shortcake is."

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $905.25 [Transactions Pending] // I love: no one // I am: Happy <<<<<

[[Ooc: Oh, congradulations! ]]

Zumiragi

Chandra Panesar

african american apparel

Lady Sage Muffin

DeathAngelLe

Lyeisander

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:34 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

With Esme around Alex's brotherly instinct kicked in. He finished the blunt, put out the roach and tossed it in the trash, not thinking it would be appropriate to smoke it in front of the rather... pure male. He bit his bottom lip and reminded himself not to curse in front of him either - Esme gave him quite a look for the f-bomb he dropped on Tsukasa back in Captain's Deck. Oh that boy's poor virgin ears would probably cause him a heart attack if Alexander even bothered to tell the group about himself. How does such a thing exist in such a world like this?

In regards of the invitation to visit Edin for dinner, Alexander kept silent. He wasn't too sure if he was particularly invited. Of course they all seemed opened about it, but then again that could just simply be friendliness and his presence wouldn't be necessarily ideal. So as the male would do, he let the other three chat amongst themselves about it, smirked at Edin's obvious interest with Gideon specifically, and waited for that topic to pass. He wouldn't be any good with it anyways.

Soon enough, they were back to sharing bits of themselves. Alex certianly wasn't going to go first, and he prayed he wouldn't be singled out to, and as if Gideon had read his mind, he volunteered his story first - and he was absolutely censorless with it. Alexander choked on the rum upon hearing Gideon's parents were burned to the stake. "Shi -" No cursing Alexander! Poor Esme's virgin ears! " - oot. Shoot. Yikes." Alex started laughing at himself and his little stumble upon words, "Sorry, I wasn't... I wasn't expecting that. That's not funny, I'm not laughing at your parents. That sucks. Totally, I lost my parents, too... I mean they weren't burned to the stake, like... God damn - you know what? I'll shut up now." and with that he adverted his eyes, holding back how badly he wanted to laugh at himself and raised the beer bottle back up to his lips.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Where. Beach || With. Gideon, Esme, and Edin || Mood. chill
Bank. $1000 || Status. Single || Outfit. [x]

Lyeisander

MakinSammiches

Chandra Panesar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:53 pm
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Mood: Relaxed
In the company of: Alex,Gideon and Esme
Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000
Wearing
Song

Edin smiled when Gideon accepted her invitation. There was no doubt in her mind Esme would come to. Though she wasn't sure about Alex. Maybe she'd get some Gideon alone time. So she could pick his brain at the very least. "You give me too much credit,Esme. But, that sounds good to me. I'll try my best to make it the way you like. Let me know when you guys would like to come over", she subtly winked at him. She felt her face getting hot. This was strange behavior for her, but she couldn't stop for some reason. She kind of enjoyed it. Edin noticed Alex curling up into himself, like he didn't belong there. "You know, You're invited too Alex. Don't have to close in to yourself", she said, with a soft smile on her lips.

She rested her face on her hand and leaned in closer to him, listening to what Gideon has to say. "Cooking huh? We're going to get along very well. I enjoy cooking myself. I enjoy playing the piano and violin. I had a lot of time on my hands living out on the streets. But I shall talk about that later on. I'm not going to bore you with my back story. But long story short, my parents disowned me. Then my husband divorced me when he found out I had telekinetic powers and threw me out. Hence why I'm here", she finished her drink and places her hands down on the table.

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )

african american apparel

Vendemmian
Chandra Panesar

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:23 pm
SILVIA$1,000xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy XXXX•With:A GroupXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood :Relaxed

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia chuckled since he was right she had kind of told him her name since Hazel was yelling her name. Hearing he agreed to the shortcakes her hand shot up waving at Hazel to get her attention. When she did or didn't she lifted the lid of the basket excited to show Sahar the strawberry shortcake. When she came to the human realm she had no clue that she had to look human or even act human. She had brushed across people that found her different but didn't know why and she didn't understand why they kept putting stuff in their mouth. Once she tasted sweet things she couldn't resit it, like sex.

Tilting the basket she showed him the sponge like cake and the strawberries pilled on top with some whip cream. Silvia let out a little gasp,
"I think I'm in love with this girl." She could feel her mouth water at the thought of eating these strawberries. "If she gets upset I will so take all the blame but if she takes mine I get a bite of yours." She looked up at him waiting for his answer before she pulled one of them out.

Will you save me

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

african american apparel

Vendemmian

Lady Sage Muffin

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Esme smiled brightly when Gideon agreed to come and visit Edin, adding in that he was a sucker for a good paella. ”You’ll come too, won’t you, Alex?” Esme asked brightly, turning his attention to the other male. Edin had made certain to tell him that he was invited too, so Esme really hoped that he would accept. The blue haired waiter certainly had no idea about any secret intents that may have passed between Gideon and Edin. He just knew that he wanted to be friends with all of the pleasant people that he had met so far, including Alex. He had noticed that the man had a nice smile. It was different from Tsukasa’s polite smile or Gideon’s overtly friendly smile, though Esme couldn’t exactly put his finger on what was different. Either way, he liked it and thought that he would like it if Alex talked more. But he was one to judge someone on how much they talked… he normally was the quiet one in groups. But he was having an easier time with these people; his coworkers, new friends, and their friends. They had all been so kind and welcoming to him.

Gideon went over to a cooler and asked if they wanted beer, but Esme shook his head no. He liked some drinks, but beer just smelled funny to him, He had never really been interested in trying it. So he moved over to the coolers himself to examine the options. What did he think he might actually like to drink? Not too much this time… He wouldn’t have Edin’s couch to pass out on this time! Esme listened to Gideon speak as he mixed himself a Blue Hawaiian cocktail. He was curious about the others as well, though he would not have been able to just ask about them as Edin had.

Not human? A bogeyman? Esme tilted his head curiously as he straightened and watched the self-professed bogeyman. They were real? He had always thought they were made up to keep children well behaved. Well, apparently they were not only real, but also frightened adults as well. Esme’s eyes widened and he made a wordless sound of dismay when Gideon spoke of his parents being burned at the stake; it had been centuries and Gideon didn’t seem upset, but still… Even as Esme was searching for something properly sympathetic to say, some small part of his brain noted with surprise that Gideon was hundreds of years old. He never would have guessed the man was old at all; he seemed much too… virile. Esme thought that maybe someone’s age in years didn’t really matter as much when they wouldn’t grow old as quickly as he would.

Alex seemed as caught off guard as he was, almost uttering a profanity before correcting himself. Having not expected the correction, Esme instinctively glanced around to make sure he didn’t see any children. He wouldn’t want to be drinking in front of underaged kids. Then his attention was brought back, expression surprised, as Alex began to laugh. He didn’t think Alex was laughing at Gideon, but he still hadn’t expected it. Alex had lost his parents as well… but he was quick to quiet himself on the topic. Even Edin had lost her parents… not to death, but instead she was disowned. In a way, that almost seemed worse. He wanted to speak up, to say that he also enjoyed piano and violin, but he felt awkward and out of place. He still had loving parents and siblings. He had no sad story to tell; he was here because he stressed to much. Esme thought that he would just sound spoiled if he talked about his life and so he silently sipped at his drink.

But then he had a thought. Esme stepped closer to Gideon and licked his lips nervously. ”Um, Gideon? Do you… do you ever, um… Do you still scare people?” He dropped his eyes to his bare feet and curled his toes into the sand. ”I-I mean… if someone was being awful and wouldn’t stop, would you be able to scare them off? I’m sorry… that’s stupid, isn’t it? I just…” Esme glanced very briefly toward Edin, then back at his feet and fell silent. He didn’t like that someone was making harassing calls to his friend and making her so worried. He thought everything would be so much easier if the guy was so scared that he left Edin alone forever. But if it was that easy, then Edin could have scared him off with her own powers. Esme felt stupid for even asking.

"Sorry. It was a stupid question."

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Beach
♪♪♫ Company: Gideon, Edin, Alex
♪♪♫ Mood: Thoughtful
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

Vendemmian

MakinSammiches

african american apparel

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:07 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

So it seemed in this little circle of theirs, everyone was more than willing to be open about their past. Alexander found it oddly... comforting. They were all so quick to open up and share their stories that Alex felt as if he had to meet them half way as well and share his. Well, of course he didn't have to, but he certainly felt compelled to. Alexander shifted on his feet a little, before clearing his throat and speaking up, "I... I uhh... I'm from Athens. Athens, Greece. Not the tourists areas though. The streets. A lot of gangs, drug crimes, and alla' that. My older brother told me if I had to make it, I had to umm... join in. On the gangs and stuff. So I... I did? Got into a gang at a young age, and I've been working with 'em for years. But my mom she... she wanted me out of the life so she had me stay in school. Anyways, they're all gone now. A rival gang did a drive by at my graduation, targetting me. They killed a lot of people though. Including my family." Alexander rubbed the back of his neck feeling suddenly uncomfortable speaking up on the matter. "Yeah so... I was homeless for a good year, then I was put into a foster system, then a couple adopted me but it turned out my adoptive mother was actually a mistress to Zara's dad. Zara at the time was like... really young and naive and gullible. Completely in love with the idea of being in love - you know seeing that Aphrodite is her god mother and all - anywho! We moved in together! We're here... we're better! She's all I have but... it's better this way." He rushed through the last bit of his story, leaving out the part where he may have passed on his destructive behavior to Zara. The siren runs around the men all the time as a coping mechanism after having her romantic fairy-tale crushed and he feels awful about it - which would probably explain why he was so protective of her... but he didn't feel like it was right to speak on her behalf like that anyways. So it was better off unsaid. "But umm, I'm a photographer! I also used to teach and coach boxing and wrestling back in Athens... that's pretty much it." He shrugged and fell silent again. It was so odd and foreign to him being so open like that. Alexander wasn't sure if it felt bad or good to release so much information like that.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Where. Beach || With. Gideon, Esme, and Edin || Mood. chill

Lyeisander

MakinSammiches

Chandra Panesar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:12 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

____________________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_______________________________________________xxG i d e o n ___ V i l l a l o b o sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

__________________________________xxxxxxxxxx_____________What have we found?
__________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________The same old
fears
__________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________Wish you were here.

● the beach ● pleased ● with friends __________________ ___ _

Alexander's unexpected laughing ignited a smile within Gideon as well, and he shook his head at his apology, completely understanding what the man was trying to get across. The bogeyman couldn't help but find it amusing how much the rugged blond was watching his language. He could only assume it was because of Esme. The blue haired boy was fixing himself a drink after Gideon had left with three. One for himself, one for Edin, and one for Alex. If Esme could take some alcohol, surely a few words wouldn't hurt him too bad. The sangria haired male shrugged and opened up the bottle, drinking the bitter malty liquid after addressing Alex. "Nah, I got you. It was a long time ago, so I'm jaded. You suck at watching your language, by the way." He snickered to himself and gave Edin his attention and her beer when she began speaking, catching her wink, which he reciprocated.

Much like his story, it was watered down and spoken almost apathetically. The male nodded in empathetic understanding, his smile now the customary friendly one. "My condolences. It's always nice to have something that offers you solace despite prior adversities. In any case, I would love for you to play something for me sometime, Edin."

At this point, Alex was probably being pressured to join Esme and him at Edin's. He didn't seem like an incredibly social person who was comfortable with sharing certain things. Nonetheless, Gideon still liked him. While thinking a bit about Alex and his personality, Esme spoke up again after coming back from the coolers. His question surprised Gideon thoroughly, but it was so appropriate. The last time he'd used his powers was in Brazil, about a month ago. Someone had been harassing one of his friends at the resorts for quite some time, so Gideon tormented his dreams. The man never bothered Gideon's friend again. He never bothered anyone again.

"Sometimes." The bogeyman replied honestly to Esme, staring off into the distance. He dreamed of what he did to people a lot. Most of the time Gideon would wake up at night reliving those experiences. Sometimes he'd dream of something so cruel he needed to get up and clear his head with a walk or show. Esme began apologizing and Gideon turned fully to him, placing a gentle hand on his head. "Hey, it's alright. I don't mind." He paused and inhaled deeply, trying to find the correct words. "Your question isn't stupid. You're curious. There is nothing wrong with that.

"The Spaniards did not try to wipe out my people without reason. We made boys and girls pray that someone would deliver them from us. I don't use my abilities often, but when I do, it's not to scare people off." His hand left Esme's head to give a weak smile that eventually broke into a kind and gentle one. "That side of me is reserved for those who make nightmares out of the waking days of others. I show them what true fear is, and I make them tremble at the thought of closing their eyes."

Every time they blink is another reason death is the only deliverance from the hell I've inflicted upon them. The thought ran through Gideon's mind, but he did not dare say it. Gideon had probably become foreboding enough already. Hopefully Esme was smart enough to see that he had nothing to fear. The boy was much to innocent.

"It's not all nightmares, though. I can keep nightmares away, just the same. I just don't often get the chance, is all." Another pat on the head was offered to Esme as Gideon turned his attention back to the other members of the group, seeing now that it was Alex's turn to share. The sangria haired male was almost confident that Alexander would refrain from doing so, but was pleasantly surprised that the blond sibling decided to make the decision.

His words were even more of a surprise. So much so that Gideon had gone to take a sip of his beer, and stopped halfway in shock from what he heard. Eventually, the alcohol was ingested, but only after the sangria man placed a hand on his forehead and let out a good laugh. He'd visited Athens a few times, seen the slums, hung out in them, had quite a bit of drugs with those people. Life was simple. Difficult, but simple."Ah, que rico. We're so ******** up. A toast to better days?" He handed Alex his beer and looked back at Esme, motioning him over with that incessantly charming smile in tow. "Get over here with your girly drink, I'm sure you have your demons, too."

xxxGideon Beach Outfit

____________________________________________xxxxxxx i have become comfortably numb xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lady Sage Muffin

Lyeisander

MakinSammiches

african american apparel

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

A4854R744L7512E1

Veronica Spell

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:30 pm
~HazelBrown Mood Enjoying herself Where? Beach

"If dreams can't come true, then why not pretend?"

While Hazel was in the water she felt something sneak up behind her, even though she was safe in the water she had a firm belief of the supernatural. Was it a mega shark or something like that? When she heard a loud boo she jumped back and let out a small shriek. But calmed once she noticed it was just the fox lady. Speaking of which...she was really cute. She couldn't help but blush when she complimented her "H-hi there...Its nice to meet you Vixen" She held her hand over her heart in attempts to calm herself. "How about we talk more on land? Perhaps over some sweets?" Hazel offered, the water was chilling her a bit so she desired to head to land. She swam to shore expecting Vixen to follow

Hazel returned to land, her body still a bit wet from the water while her hair was perfectly dry. She let it down and lightly jogged over to Gideon and the others. She smiled noticing Silvia and Sahar admiring the strawberry shortcakes. "Go ahead, Im not stopping you. Though save some for the rest of us" She said with a small laugh. Her favorite part of cooking was sharing it with others. Seeing their happy faces. It made Hazel happy herself to put simply. She noticed Alex's cooler. "Alexander was it? Do you have any water in there?" She decided to save the heavy drinking for later. She stood by Gideon's side, since she felt she knew him the most.

Hazel's Swimwear

((OOC: Hey! Sorry about my absence, had to catch up on spring cleaning))

african american apparel

Vendemmian

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:56 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

An unexpected invite was sent Alexander's way, and he raised a brow as a sign of the slightest surprise. He supposed he would join them then. It wouldn't be much harm to, would it? Edin, Esme, and Gideon seemed to be warming up to him despite how obnoxiously aloof he was acting. Alex traced swished the remaining contents of his second rum and finished that off before tossing that empty bottle out too. "I guess I'll join then. I hate being alone in that big house anyways... it gives me the creeps." He accepted the drink from Gideon, deciding it'll be his last one for now, and popped it open.

So it was obvious he was trying super hard at preventing himself from cussing and quite frankly, Alexander was getting tired of it too. He rolled his eyes, "Well ******** you, too." he said jokingly to Gideon and ran his fingers through his hair with the smallest exhale of relief. It was good he didn't take offense to his sudden burst of laughter. Alex has a bad habit of laughing at the most inappropriate times. It got him in a fair amount of fist fights trouble in the past.

Despite his discomfort, Alexander found it was interesting listening to everyone be so open and understanding with one another. He hasn't necessarily heard from Esme yet, but he was sure whatever it was he had to say the other two would be more than reassuring, and that was a very brand new concept to Alex. This feeling... it was good, he decided. It was a good feeling. It certainly did feel like better days.

Another figure came up - Hazel he remembers her name being - asking if there was water in the cooler. He tilted his head side to side trying to recall if they packed any, "There's some fruit nectars and coconut water... but you know... there's no water water." Alex shrugged and half smiled apologetically.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Where. Beach || With. Gideon, Esme, Hazel, and Edin || Mood. chill

Lyeisander

MakinSammiches

Lady Sage Muffin

Chandra Panesar

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:12 pm
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

It was a bit surprising to see Gideon smile in response to Alex’s laughter, but Esme was glad for it. He didn’t need to feel worried or nervous if even Gideon wasn’t bothered. The bogeyman understood what Alex was trying to say and the moment blew over. Maybe that shouldn’t surprise him; he thought it sounded like Gideon and Alex had some things in common. Maybe having to deal with losing their parents had toughened them up and made them able to laugh away the things that people like Esme had trouble even talking about. And like Gideon said, having something that offered them solace was nice. They had new lives now and Alex had his sister, Zara.
                                                  But Esme couldn’t dwell on those thoughts just then, or even react much to the return of Alex’s profanity, though he did blink in surprise. Esme had a question he wanted to ask Gideon. But he had begun to feel so foolish before he could even finish the question. Fortunately Gideon did not seem to think he was foolish and he answered Esme instead of making fun of him or getting angry. The man even gave him a small pat to the head which actually calmed Esme a little. He was curious; even if he thought maybe it wasn’t that good of an idea, he wanted to know if it was something that Gideon could do. But the bogeyman was right; if he was that scary, then he shouldn’t use his abilities unless it was really, really important. Edin was important to him, but so far the stalker was just creepy and not dangerous. Maybe it wasn’t right to want him so afraid that he couldn’t close his eyes at night… so there had to be another way to help his friend. He would think of something.

Esme chewed his lower lip thoughtfully for a moment, then smiled up at the bogeyman when he felt a second pat to his head. ”You’re a good person, Gideon.” Esme said at last. In a way, he was glad that Gideon wouldn’t use his abilities to scare just anyone. It meant that he didn’t feel afraid of Gideon at all; he knew that the bogeyman wouldn’t try to scare or hurt him. Esme didn’t think he would ever do anything so awful that it made a nightmare of someone else’s life.

Alex decided to share a bit more about his life than he had before. He described the kind of life that Esme knew happened in some places, but he had never met anyone who lived like that. For a moment, he started to feel really bad for Alex, but then he had to stop himself. It was true that Alex had a rough life, but the man did not seem very unhappy. He had his sister; they weren’t blood, but that didn’t matter. She was family and it was clear that Alex loved her. Aphrodite was her godmother? The real, goddess Aphrodite? She was real, too? Esme shook his head slowly, overwhelmed by this information. In comparison he just felt so… normal.

Gideon motioned him over and Esme blushed as the man insisted that he must also have his demons. Esme did step closer, but he was already shaking his head and feeling abashed. ”I don’t… I’m really not very interesting. I still lived with my parents before I came here; this trip was my father’s idea. He thinks that I work too hard and need to take a break sometimes. But it’s hard to… They don’t have a lot of money and someone needs to work in mom’s shop… And I have my music students, and sometimes I have modeling jobs, and… there’s just a lot to do. I feel guilty taking it so easy here. I should be helping more… My older sister already moved away, and my two younger siblings are too interested in video games and boys to do anything…” Esme frowned as he traced his finger around the rim of his glass. What was he doing here? He was having fun and talking to handsome men and making new friends, but none of that would help his parents. ”I’m the only one of us with parents who love me and I’m being selfish. I should be back home, helping out. I told my dad I’m fine… I can handle a few headaches; it wasn’t that bad…” Esme was staring into his drink, losing himself to his guilt and his voice trailing to a mumble. He did not even notice when Hazel joined them.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Beach
♪♪♫ Company: Gideon, Edin, Alex, Hazel
♪♪♫ Mood: Guilty
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

Vendemmian

MakinSammiches

african american apparel

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games