Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:36 am
JoyRose
empress dee
"Unfortunately for you, sir, it is already too late. These are our marriage papers and they are legal. See!"

Rock showed the wedding papers, which were legal. Then he added, "Perhaps, she was running away from you, needing her own space! And if you further abuse me or your daughter, I will kill you for I am a royal and you are tresspassing on dangerous ground like I said."

Both of them spoke at the same time (I'm assuming Rock could hear them both and distinguish what each said).
"No, Rock! He's my father!"
"Those papers mean nothing to me. You may be a royal rear-end here, for all I care, but I am a king and this is MY daughter!"

With that, the king pulled Jinxi to him and started to drag her off back the way he'd come. She looked back at Rock with tears in her eyes, but not resisting her father.

With that Rock used one of his fighting moves and attempted to kill Jinxi's father just like he said he would.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:35 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
"Unfortunately for you, sir, it is already too late. These are our marriage papers and they are legal. See!"

Rock showed the wedding papers, which were legal. Then he added, "Perhaps, she was running away from you, needing her own space! And if you further abuse me or your daughter, I will kill you for I am a royal and you are tresspassing on dangerous ground like I said."

Both of them spoke at the same time (I'm assuming Rock could hear them both and distinguish what each said).
"Those papers mean nothing to me. You may be a royal rear-end here, for all I care, but I am a king and this is MY daughter!"

With that, the king pulled Jinxi to him and started to drag her off back the way he'd come. She looked back at Rock with tears in her eyes, but not resisting her father.

With that Rock used one of his fighting moves and attempted to kill Jinxi's father just like he said he would.

With cat-like quickness, and a hiss of annoyance, Jinxi's father turned to counter the attack, dropping Jinxi's arm. Jinxi realized both men were trying to kill each other, and shouted to both of them in her most commanding tone, "HOLD!" She looked from one to the other. "BOTH of you should realize you are attempting to kill a man I love very deeply. BOTH of you should realize IF you succeed, you will lose a part of me as I lose a part of myself forever. So just stop it right now!"

Jinxi's father kept a wary eye on Rock, but did back off a bit, surprised at his daughter's sudden confidence and pluck. He narrowed his eyes at Rock. "He attacked first," he said to Jinxi while still keeping both eyes on Rock.

Jinxi gave her father a look of disdain. "You were stealing his wife. How would you react if someone tried to carry off Mother?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:59 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

With cat-like quickness, and a hiss of annoyance, Jinxi's father turned to counter the attack, dropping Jinxi's arm. Jinxi realized both men were trying to kill each other, and shouted to both of them in her most commanding tone, "HOLD!" She looked from one to the other. "BOTH of you should realize you are attempting to kill a man I love very deeply. BOTH of you should realize IF you succeed, you will lose a part of me as I lose a part of myself forever. So just stop it right now!"

Jinxi's father kept a wary eye on Rock, but did back off a bit, surprised at his daughter's sudden confidence and pluck. He narrowed his eyes at Rock. "He attacked first," he said to Jinxi while still keeping both eyes on Rock.

Jinxi gave her father a look of disdain. "You were stealing his wife. How would you react if someone tried to carry off Mother?"

Rock gave one good kick to the old man in an attempt to stun him. "Jinxi makes a good point! And I am only trying to protect the one that I love and you have NO idea how much courage it took for me to even ask Jinxi to be my wife! There was a time when I accidentally killed my only daughter and it took me many years to get over that! I am not going to let you do the same to my wife! I know I am ready to settle down with Jinxi and you are NOT going to take her away from me!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:49 pm
empress dee
Rock gave one good kick to the old man in an attempt to stun him. "Jinxi makes a good point! And I am only trying to protect the one that I love and you have NO idea how much courage it took for me to even ask Jinxi to be my wife! There was a time when I accidentally killed my only daughter and it took me many years to get over that! I am not going to let you do the same to my wife! I know I am ready to settle down with Jinxi and you are NOT going to take her away from me!"

Jinxi's father dodged the kick, then roared, "You accidentally killed your only daughter?!? And you want me to TRUST you with MINE?!?"

Jinxi pleaded with him, "Father, please. We are in love! I promise the people here look after me as if I was born here. Rock isn't my only protector, I promise!"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:09 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi's father dodged the kick, then roared, "You accidentally killed your only daughter?!? And you want me to TRUST you with MINE?!?"

Jinxi pleaded with him, "Father, please. We are in love! I promise the people here look after me as if I was born here. Rock isn't my only protector, I promise!"

"And besides, I cannot mess up my love with Jinxi. My mom would kill me if I did! She knows that my life has been one big struggle after another and so does Jinxi. She even saved my life once, Jinxi did! I had a panic attack and she managed to nurse me back to health. I am telling you, taking Jinxi would be a huge mistake!"

Dee had snuck in to the school to watch the fight from within. She had even managed to grab herself a snack to munch on. She thought, "Now this is getting good. You tell that bad kitty Rock. Defend your wife."

When Dee's snack was finished, she sighed and decided to introduce herself. "Oh, Jinxi!" She called while waving and smiling, "Why don't you introduce me? Or....would you like Rock to instead? It's up to you."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:36 am
empress dee
"And besides, I cannot mess up my love with Jinxi. My mom would kill me if I did! She knows that my life has been one big struggle after another and so does Jinxi. She even saved my life once, Jinxi did! I had a panic attack and she managed to nurse me back to health. I am telling you, taking Jinxi would be a huge mistake!"

Dee had snuck in to the school to watch the fight from within. She had even managed to grab herself a snack to munch on. She thought, "Now this is getting good. You tell that bad kitty Rock. Defend your wife."

When Dee's snack was finished, she sighed and decided to introduce herself. "Oh, Jinxi!" She called while waving and smiling, "Why don't you introduce me? Or....would you like Rock to instead? It's up to you."

Jinxi's father tried to pull her behind him, but she slipped out of his grasp and stepped away. He was just getting worked up again when Trixi, who came in with Dee but wasn't as hungry as she was curious, pounced on him in glee. "You're Jinxi's daddy? Hi hi hi hi hi!"

His first response had been to try to extricate himself from her by force, but Trixi was stronger than she looked and then the joy of her intentions got through to him so he stopped. Jinxi smiled in spite of the tension.

"Father, this is my best friend, Trixi," she said, indicating the girl wrapped around him with a graceful wave. Then transferring the gesture to Rock, she went on, "And this is my husband whom I LOVE, Rock." As she heard Dee's words she added, she continued the gesture in Dee's direction, "And this is my mother-in-law, Empress Dee."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:41 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi's father tried to pull her behind him, but she slipped out of his grasp and stepped away. He was just getting worked up again when Trixi, who came in with Dee but wasn't as hungry as she was curious, pounced on him in glee. "You're Jinxi's daddy? Hi hi hi hi hi!"

His first response had been to try to extricate himself from her by force, but Trixi was stronger than she looked and then the joy of her intentions got through to him so he stopped. Jinxi smiled in spite of the tension.

"Father, this is my best friend, Trixi," she said, indicating the girl wrapped around him with a graceful wave. Then transferring the gesture to Rock, she went on, "And this is my husband whom I LOVE, Rock." As she heard Dee's words she added, she continued the gesture in Dee's direction, "And this is my mother-in-law, Empress Dee."

Dee added, "I am also the queen of the Renaissance Galaxy. Now what was that fight I just saw all about? Was I going to have to banish someone from entering two galaxies this time? Because from how it looked, and although Jinxi is related, if there was going to be a kidnapping, then it would have been my duty to do so. You see, you cannot just come into someone else's backyard and take whatever you wish. That's just wrong, and that, I believe was why besides the fact that he loves the particular item you were about to steal, Rock was so eager to fight you. And yes, Rock does have the capability to kill you. Not a good way to make a first impression."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:52 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Dee added, "I am also the queen of the Renaissance Galaxy. Now what was that fight I just saw all about? Was I going to have to banish someone from entering two galaxies this time? Because from how it looked, and although Jinxi is related, if there was going to be a kidnapping, then it would have been my duty to do so. You see, you cannot just come into someone else's backyard and take whatever you wish. That's just wrong, and that, I believe was why besides the fact that he loves the particular item you were about to steal, Rock was so eager to fight you. And yes, Rock does have the capability to kill you. Not a good way to make a first impression."

Having just started calming down under Jinxi's introductions, her father bristled at the thread in Dee's words. His face reddening, Jinxi jumped in before he could start bellowing again. "No one is killing anyone here," she said firmly, looking from one parent to the other. She turned to her father, clearly the more upset of the two. "Father, I know when I left home I was technically too young to make such a decision. I was under-age, but that was some time ago. I am now old enough to make my own decisions and take the consequences of them."

Her father eyed her speculatively. "I'm not sure I agree. You don't look much older, and I can't tell how time has passed for you. Your mother is VERY worried. Why don't you come home for a visit. You may bring your ... husband, IF he agrees to behave himself. I will not tolerate him killing any of my people."

Jinxi looked at Rock to see his reaction to this suggestion.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:56 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Having just started calming down under Jinxi's introductions, her father bristled at the thread in Dee's words. His face reddening, Jinxi jumped in before he could start bellowing again. "No one is killing anyone here," she said firmly, looking from one parent to the other. She turned to her father, clearly the more upset of the two. "Father, I know when I left home I was technically too young to make such a decision. I was under-age, but that was some time ago. I am now old enough to make my own decisions and take the consequences of them."

Her father eyed her speculatively. "I'm not sure I agree. You don't look much older, and I can't tell how time has passed for you. Your mother is VERY worried. Why don't you come home for a visit. You may bring your ... husband, IF he agrees to behave himself. I will not tolerate him killing any of my people."

Jinxi looked at Rock to see his reaction to this suggestion.

"I will agree if you allow my mom to come too. See, she likes making unions with other lands and I am interested in seeing what your people are like. I can behave myself. I may have a short temper, but I see I am not the only one who does. So, I'm good."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:52 am
empress dee
"I will agree if you allow my mom to come too. See, she likes making unions with other lands and I am interested in seeing what your people are like. I can behave myself. I may have a short temper, but I see I am not the only one who does. So, I'm good."

Jinxi's father took a deep, steadying breath and let it out in a heavy sigh. He looked speculatively at Dee. Finally he asked her, "What say you? Are you willing to abide by the same conditions as your son? Are you willing to accept my complete authority in my realm?"

Jinxi's face reddened a bit at her father's words, but she held her tongue. Her best hope of making this work was to let the "adults" work things out between themselves.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:12 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi's father took a deep, steadying breath and let it out in a heavy sigh. He looked speculatively at Dee. Finally he asked her, "What say you? Are you willing to abide by the same conditions as your son? Are you willing to accept my complete authority in my realm?"

Jinxi's face reddened a bit at her father's words, but she held her tongue. Her best hope of making this work was to let the "adults" work things out between themselves.

"Of course," Dee replied, "I am not so short tempered as he is and I have made many unions with other galaxies. The Entheran galaxy being one of em."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:05 am
empress dee

JoyRose

Even while asleep, Lemnear's powers and abilities continue; since, she cannot really 'control' them yet as they make her 'dream' seems like she is right there with the 'Family Feud' and makes her extremely sad as she cries out in a bawl that, once again as before.... makes her 'tantrums' seem 'mild'.

{ Forgive me if this is to late. I will try to figure something else if it will not work. sweatdrop }  

-o0DNA0o-

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:59 am
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

JoyRose

Even while asleep, Lemnear's powers and abilities continue; since, she cannot really 'control' them yet as they make her 'dream' seems like she is right there with the 'Family Feud' and makes her extremely sad as she cries out in a bawl that, once again as before.... makes her 'tantrums' seem 'mild'.

{ Forgive me if this is to late. I will try to figure something else if it will not work. sweatdrop }

(She would not be in Enthera, remember? She went home with Andy and Mai. There is no family feud there. But I can work with what I have and make it seem like Lemnear just had a nightmare where the family was fighting.)

"Oh dear," Mai said, "It would seem like Lemnear is having a nightmare."

(Andy said he got an idea from this. He thinks they should still be driving home since thats where you guys left off and Andy would be the one driving when Lemnear had her tantrum.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:28 pm
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

JoyRose

(She would not be in Enthera, remember? She went home with Andy and Mai. There is no family feud there. But I can work with what I have and make it seem like Lemnear just had a nightmare where the family was fighting.)

(Andy said he got an idea from this. He thinks they should still be driving home since thats where you guys left off and Andy would be the one driving when Lemnear had her tantrum.)

Losing control of the vehicle, Andy ended up crashing into a tree and losing consciousness. The worst part was that they were in the middle of nowhere and it was a long, long walk to anyplace to get help.  

BogardAndy

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:49 pm
BogardAndy
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

JoyRose

Losing control of the vehicle, Andy ended up crashing into a tree and losing consciousness. The worst part was that they were in the middle of nowhere and it was a long, long walk to anyplace to get help.

Mai was unharmed, however, and she looked to Lemnear with an idea. She said to her daughter, "Lemnear, sweetie, I need you to use your powers to contact someone to help your daddy, okay?"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games