Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:17 pm
User Image
Aye, are you happy? I’m happy yeah
Every morning when I open my eyes, it feels like a dream
It feels like the dazzling sun is shining for me
Again today, without fail, my day starts with you

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I guess you weren't expecting that." Alyssa whispered and then pulled out a water bottle from her bag, along with a collapsible dog dish for Morpheus. Once she had both out the young blonde, opens the dish and then begins to pour the water into the dish. As she was pouring the water, Morpheus went straight to the water bottle and begun to drink from the water that was coming out. Letting out a small laugh Alyssa finally closes the water bottle and puts it away before looking back at Mercer. "I'm sorry that we got off on the wrong foot Mercer."

Do you sleep well at night?
Sometimes, I can’t believe my reality so I wake up
You know what I mean? Sometimes I was afraid
It was such a crazy journey but now I’m back in your arms

╔══════════════╗
Where: Soleil Park
Wearing: Alyssas Outfit
With: Morpheus and Mercer Frey
Thoughts: I guess I should apologize to him.
Money: $1000
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Blades252

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:44 pm
User Image

Mercer Frey

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Heh"

Company:
Alyssa
Morpheus the Dog

Single

Account:
$799.75

Mercer shrugged his shoulders when she apologized as he continued playing with his zippo lighter "Whatever, I tend to piss people off naturally" he stated dismissively before he pulled the fire from his lighter to the palm of his hand. Mercer then began to expand and shrink the fire in his hand and tossing it back and forth between his hands like the fire was a ball with a bored look on his face. As he was playing with the fire Mercer smirked "I don't know why, I think it may have something to do with everyone being jealous of how devilishly handsome I am!" he laughed a small bit as he began to grow the flame in his hand to be rather large.

Amour1568

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:59 pm
User Image

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

Looking at Mercer in shock when she saw him pull the fire out of the lighter, Alyssa couldn't help but stutter somewhat when she begun to speak. "Your a...a..a.. Fire Elemental!!!!" The blonde said once she got over her stutter at the beginning of her sentence. She just couldn't believe what her brown eyes were seeing, and not before long, the young woman grabbed the water bottle she had just used to fill up Morpheus's dish and uses it in order to manipulate the water and shapes it into small ball with just her fingers. Alyssa then looks towards Mercer and gives him a look.

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: He's a Fire Elemantal?!?!?!
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Blades252

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:25 pm
User Image

Mercer Frey

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Wary

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Alyssa
Morpheus the Dog

Single

Account:
$799.75

Mercer heard Alyssa begin her stuttering which caused him to raise an eyebrow "Yeah, I am. Why am I too hot for you to..." Mercer paused when he saw her form a ball of water with her fingers. There was a pause as he stared at her for a moment "Hm...you're a water elemental..." Mercer stated for a moment before closing the palm of his hand around the fire, snuffing it out entirely "My Dad always told me to be wary of Water Elementals, this will be the first time I've ever met one..." he replied coolly as his eyes became somewhat guarded and remained on her the whole time.

Amour1568

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:43 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Park❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Happy❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Akira ❞

She gave him a side glance, tilting her head. "You mean when my Second Sight is activated?" Her eyes glimmered slightly as she gained a mischievous look in them, "A big fur ball." She teased, sticking her tongue out. She then smiled softly, "The one I have fallen for."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸]yush! --❞  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:01 pm
User Image

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

Once she had allowed Mercer to see her manipulate the water, Alyssa quickly put the water back into the water bottle before holding her hands up in the air in a way to say that she wasn't planning on doing anything wrong. "Hey I promise I'm not going to do anything. Its just that its strange to know that there is actually other different other Elementals out in the world. I had to keep my abilities hidden due to the fact of being teased, tormented as well as...." Then Alyssa stopped speaking. She was continually having flash backs of being kidnapped, and almost being sold on the black market. Sensing her vulnerability, Morpheus placed his paws on Alyssa's lap and begun to lick her face in order to calm her down. Quickly coming to her senses, the blonde looks at her dog and gives him a small sad smile and gave him a look, as if saying she was alright.

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Why is he being wary of me?
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Blades252

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:11 pm
User Image

Mercer Frey

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Wary

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Alyssa
Morpheus the Dog

Single

Account:
$799.75

Mercer just nodded his head as he lit the lighter back up to form a new flame and once again pulled it out, deciding to play with it some more "Sure, you don't seem like the type to do anything..." he stated before then glancing at her with a raised eyebrow "How the hell do you get teased when you have powers like these? Just whip a few people around and it's guaranteed that they'll stop!" Mercer stated as he thought back to when anyone ever dared to give him any s**t whatsoever. Most of those people ended up smelling like burning hair and had black scalps for weeks.

Amour1568

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:30 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Park path
With: Zivva
Mood: Serious
Apparel: Red shirt, jeans, tennis shoes, bandage wrapped around wrists
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $844
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

He gave her a nod. He had no clue what exactly she saw him as, and was worried about it. Say what you would about judging a book, but he did care over how some might see him with her ability. "I'm serious Zivva. I want to know what you see when look at me. Not what you see in me or what you like of me." His face softened, taking on a serious look. "I know you didn't see me as a human when we first met."

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:40 pm
User Image

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

Alyssa watched Mercer as he lit the lighter back up in order to form a new flame, once she had calmed down of course. Shaking her head slightly, the blonde looks back towards her dog with her smile still looking sad. "I wasn't raised like that by my mother, and besides I almost killed when I was ten years old by my birth father, who kidnapped me then." Whispered the young nineteen year old as she stared at her dog's eyes, which seemed to help calm her quite a bit. She then turned her attention back towards Mercer to see what he would say about her being almost killed for her abilities, especially no less by her birth father.

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Why do I always remember that day?
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Blades252

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:57 pm
User Image

Mercer Frey

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Wary

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Alyssa
Morpheus the Dog

Single

Account:
$799.75

Mercer listened to Alyssa and shrugged his shoulders when she said that she wasn't raised like that. To each their own he supposed, his Dad didn't approve if Mercer's fighting but then being aggressive was just in his nature. He then looked over at Alyssa when she admitted that she was almost killed by her Birth Father when she was a kid. Mercer was quiet for a moment "You're Blood Father was a real scumbag, damn!" he stated without any hesitation "Like seriously you're Dad must have been ten kinds of ******** in the head!" Mercer said all while playing with his flame, reaching down to pick a leaf off the ground "I think that if that happened to me at my age, I'd probably have committed murder" he stated as he put his hand with the leaf in the large flame, watching it burn up.

Amour1568

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:23 pm
User Image

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

"I don't call him my father anymore. He's just a git who I happen to share the same blood with. But my step-father. now he is a guy I can trust. He was the one that actually rescued me from the git and now I call him my father. Isn't that right Morpheus!" Alyssa said toward Mercer and then to her dog who just gave her a smile, that only a dog could. She would still have nightmares about being abducted and kept in a dark basement in the countryside of England. It was horrible to say the least, for a ten year old to go through that.

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: I can't believe that I'm telling him that.
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Blades252

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:56 pm
User Image

Mercer Frey

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Mad

Thoughts:
"...."

Company:
Alyssa
Morpheus the Dog

Single

Account:
$799.75

Mercer simply nodded his head when she spoke fondly of her step father and how he rescued her. It made Mercer think, would his Father go to such lengths to rescue him if he were kidnapped? He doubted it, his Dad was such a ******** idiot most of the time he doubted that his Dad would even notice if he were gone... These grim thoughts began to plague his mind as the flame in the palm of his hand grew bigger and more wild, although Mercer didn't seem to notice 'He'd probably just go along his merry way making those annoying jokes and telling MY embarrassing secrets from when I was younger to total strangers...' the huge flame was now beginning to lick at the tree they were sitting under as the leaves began to singe and catch fire, not that Mercer noticed. The anger he felt earlier was starting to come back at him after the distraction that Alyssa provided.

Amour1568

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:13 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Park❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Happy❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Akira ❞

"I see you as most normal people would see you, most times. When my Second Sight is activated, I see your wolf form. You are very tall. It's almost like an aura that just hovers over you, encasing your current form. Priya was like that too. Her being a tennyo, there was just this bright light around her and this big.. like..." She waves an arm as if something was floating around her, "...scarfy thing just floating in the air around her. In anycase.." She looks at Akira and smiles, "I have yet to meet another with my unique ability. Some have one similar, but they can't see it as in depth as I can. More like an instinct or a feeling they get."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸]yush! --❞  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:00 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Park path
With: Zivva
Mood: Relieved
Apparel: Red shirt, jeans, tennis shoes, bandage wrapped around wrists
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $844
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

"So not a monster... That's reassuring at least." His face softened up to a smile. At least she wasn't seeing him in the other way. If he knew she did, he would never let himself be happy. "I don't know if you'll ever find someone like you, able to see me when I'm not myself. Whether we see them or not, as long as that's not haunting you, I'm relieved."

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:05 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Park❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Serious ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Dating Akira ❞

Zivva cupped his face in both her hands to lock eyes with him, "I would never think you a monster."Her voice was strangely serious and firm, "When I first saw, I thought you were magnificent and strong." Her eyes softened slightly as her thumbs caressed his cheek, "I still think you are.."

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] --❞  
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games