Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Lorazepam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:31 am
I am Lyssa. I live in Suffolk, Virginia and I am addicted to the Exchange/MP. It took me 1.5 years to really get the hang of using the MP and the Exchange. Now, I can't get enough of either one. In my Vend, I have made over 2,456,018. I wish I still had that much.

I am getting married in July and had a baby boy named Rylee on Feb. 19. I am going to try to go to school so I can be either a JR. High/High school History teacher. History is my passion.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:32 pm
Howdy-do!
My real name is Sierra, like the beer, the truck, the canned fruit, the club, the construction company, the soda-pop, ... ya, I think you get the point. rolleyes
Anyways, I'm 17 and live in the rainy city of Seattle, WA. I love reading and being random. heart

sinisterobscession

Prowny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:57 am
Alex here,Im 19 and Im from Spain.
Im a Gaia newblet,I joined like a week ago.I use the marketplace a lot since I cant seem to get any donations razz .
I dont really have many friends,my gf play this too,and I met a few girls,but nothing more.I usually play Gaia when I get annoyed of Endless Online,game where I spend most of my free time(my name there is the same).
I dont know many things,so sorry for any newb questions I may ask redface .
I took a look at these forums and it seems like this is a pretty active guild and Im glad to be on board.
Well,cya all around domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:33 am
hi  

Jasmin117032

Xandros_Tess

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:32 am
Well, my name is Ricardo, call me Ricky please hehe, I`m 18 and I live in Mexico. I recently got invited here probably because of the many transactions I was making at the marketplace, I'm currently questing to finish my dream avi, which is the light one on my signature, im far away from finishing it, mainly because of the scarf and headband, but I'm doing a good progress by my marketplace transactions. See you ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:48 am
Hello,

I'm a 36 year old single mom that enjoys spending time with my children. They are the reason that I get on this site (and because dressing the avatar's up is just so stinking fun). I really enjoy the avatar contest and making up stories. I am in the contest this week. I hope that you will check them out...avatar and home...lol. I hope to get to know more people. Well that's it for now if anyone has any questions...email me or comment me... smile  

allie_kiki_nala_1970

Blazefox1

Shy Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:18 pm
Hey
I'm called Dita, I'm 18 and live and New York. I'm not questing for anything right now but i love being on gaia.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:23 pm
Hi! blaugh
My real name is Bryan. I am 16 years old. I live in the southern part of New York. I use to fish alot but in the past 3 weeks have been using the market to get gold. xd and to get rid of my junk. I have been on gaia for about 2 to 3 years and have beed hacked twice and came back both times without donations and help from others. I have won some stuff at giveaways though. xp I like firends so I accept all request and talk to everyone. biggrin I like to do sports. I am best at XC and track and I also wrestle.  

Roman of the Sky

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:47 pm
Heya.
I'm Jess. *waves* I'm twenty years old, and I live in Shitsylvania Pennsylvania. I've been using Gaia (as of my first account) for a bit over three years, now. I've been questing for a Devil Tail for over a year, and I've been buying and selling like crazy in order to attain it (although college has been slowing this down greatly). I might give up on the quest soon, because inflation is horrible, and the only thing that kept my quest going was my donating to the site, which I can't do at the moment. But...I digress.

When I'm not drowning in homework, studying, and working my part-time job, I enjoy long telephone calls with my fiance, reading Harry Potter and works of Norse mythology, playing Diablo II and various other video games, and spending many hours on this lovely website.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:55 am
I'm Daniel and I'm shooting for two ancient katanas  

Orgasmatron01

starfire4435

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:15 am
engineer-of-doom
MrBobVilla
My name is Sean and I haven't been around in a long while because I have been busy trying to find a job and lamenting over the lack of said job. Those two things pretty much keep me busy. I go to college at Rochester Institute of Technology, but im currently in Massachussetts until the fall.

I joined gaia a few years ago and that has afforded me some of the nicer old donation letters, but really I am dirt poor and only have 1000 gold to my name. I should have gotten those black dragon wings last month but I was bad and forgot to donate in time. Bad Sean! Bad! So I guess im currently going to save up and buy them in the marketplace. However, I am not particularilly motivated to at the current moment because I am also trying to find one of those "girlfriend" creatures that are so popular by men my age. Oddly enough Gaia doesn't seem to be the best place for aquiring one of these "girlfriends". (Actually, the last girl I asked out I did meet on Gaia O_o)

My avatar looks scary and it often makes me insanely giggle. But I fear it also makes people think I'm more serious.... or evil... than I really am. I'm not evil, I'm just misunderstood...

Okay. I have to try to remember how this goes...

To obtain women, one needs time and money. So,
Women = Time X Money
Next, the saying, time is money, so
Women = Money X Money or better said, Money squared
since money is the root of all evil,
Women = (square root of evil) Squared
cancelling,
Women = Evil

Being a woman myself, I probably shouldn't tell you guys that...

i like your angelic carosal  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:31 pm
hello my real name is chelsea and i come from the uk.

i have been on gaia for about a month now and im not questing for anything at the moment.  

chels-smit

Hydrangia

Obsessive Hunter

33,075 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:49 am
Hi, I'm Patti from the Twin Cities, and I have a MISSION! heart

I love playing with different things in my Gaia home, and I want others to try doing the same thing. Since there is no "preview" option for housing items, I've started a shop that lets people try different colors for a small fee (about .01% of the value of the item). So, instead of buying one of every color of wallpaper, for example, people can buy one and swap with me for the other colors, one at a time. Or, if someone wins an item they'd like but it's the wrong color, they can swap it with me for the right color. Sadly, I think the concept is beyond most Gaians, so I haven't been doing much business, but I keep trying! 3nodding

My goals for my avatar are to have nice, distinctive outfits that are affordable. I change her clothes every month, to match the seasons, and for some events.

Gaia is like a stress reliever for me--I come here to make up for my Tomboy youth, when I wouldn't play with dolls. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:13 pm
I'm Padme and have been on GAIA for two years and four months. I'm a college student and just have three more classes before my AA degree. Then I plan on getting a BA in English lit and my masters in Library Science to be a librarian. I recently turned 21 and love scifi, reading, movies, writing, and television.  

Padme18

Kekma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:57 pm
I'm myself. I truely wish to warn an angelic scarf and an angelic guitar. I know it's a high goal, but I do wish to compleat it sometime.

As you can see from my sig, I'm not that far. sweatdrop  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games