Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image"It was my pleasure Mr. Adler, have good day" Madam Lavande said as Andrew left the Wing. She picked up her log book and wrote down Andrew Alder Gryffindor, rash ointment given.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:26 pm
Crystal enters the hospital wing. "Are you the nurse?"  

Crystal Of Quills

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image"I, am the Head nurse, yes" Madam Lavande answered the student asking if she was the nurse " how may I help you, my dear?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:29 pm
"Where do I start?" Crystal sits on the edge of a nearby bed. "Well it was on the train to Hogwarts. I took this potion that I, um, well, borrowed, from my uncle. And now everything I see is pink. It did go away for a little bit but then it came back."  

Crystal Of Quills

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image"Oh my, that is not good. Please have a seat on the first bed, Do you know what the potion was for?" Madame Lavande asked the girl as she followed the girl over to the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:26 pm
"Well, it was supposed to be an antidote to another potion that makes you sleep. But it wasn't perfect, so it has side effects."  

Crystal Of Quills

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:01 pm
User Imagewith the knowledge that she was taking an antidote to a sleeping potion made Madame Lavande relax " The potion you 'borrowed' from your father was it home brewed? If it was I would recommend that whom ever brewed it, not shame the potioneer, learn a little bit more about antidotes prior to making more, there is a simple way to rid the potion of side effects it all comes down to stirring directions. Now, my dear, you need to take this restorative potion that will make you sleep for 1 hour, after which you will be fine and dandy."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:51 pm
"OK, thanks." Crystal takes the restorative potion, lies down on the bed, and falls asleep.  

Crystal Of Quills

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:01 pm
*Professor Aurora, hops in agin to the Hospital Wing. Spotting the Head Nurse says* "I sprayed my ankle doing the Hippogriiff." *She says hoping on one foot to an open bed.*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:53 pm
User ImageMadame Lavande turned to see the professor hop to a vacant bed, walks over to her "Hello Professor Aurora, I am going to have to keep you here for two hours for you to stay off it while it heals. You will need to take this, it may taste bitter" Lily hands the professor the potion in a cup and waits for her to take it, "It is ok, all it is a pain releaver and healer for sprained joints" Lily encouraged the professor so she would take the potion.
while walking to her office she notes the other two patients in her log.
Crystal- Slytherin House- ill due to antidote side effects-restorative potion given.
Prof. Aurora- Staff- Sprayed Ankle- pain releaver and sprained joints potion given.
. : {Patient Log Spring 2010 Term } : .

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:25 am
*Takes the pain releaver and healer in her hand and puts it up to her mouth to drink. Then she holds her nose and drinks it as fast as she could, resisting to spit it right back out.* "Two hours! But I'll miss the rest of the Party..." *see's the stern look on Madame Lavande's fase and says* "fine, I'll stay but, only if I have to." *And she could tell she had to because, the look on Madame Lavande's face.*

(It's was a great iea to keep a log)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:30 am
"Okay. It's been more than two hours. I'm going to see if there are any straglers at the party. Thank you Madame Lavande."

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Crystal Of Quills

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:44 am
Crystal wakes up and everything looks normal. She sighs with relief. "Nothing's pink anymore. Thank you Madame Lavande." Crystal smiles and leaves the hospital wing skipping as she goes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:36 pm
User ImageMadame Lavande sat in her living quaters off the hospital wing resting when there was a break from her duties, thinking to herself that she is so glad the little bunnies are done attacking. The Hospital wing was clean and vacant of students, unusual here, but that is a good thing she thought, just as she closed her eyes and drifted into a light slumber.  

Oshenukhar

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:22 pm
User Image

Professor Mill came in to the Hospital Wing cradling heavily bleeding her arm, softly cursing under her breath. "I was caring for my Hippogriffs, and one of them decided I wasn't giving them enough meat. As you can see, that did not go well," she said with a frown, swaying from the blood loss.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff