Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:55 pm

No snow.... crying

Maybe some this weekend *hoping*

Temptation is an evil mistress...or something like that. lol blaugh
I gave in and bought Imadoki v4 and Hana Kimi v4. Also...a vanilla scented Gir air freshener....from Hot Topic...spiffeh~
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:19 am

DEAR GOD!!! This little "SakuyaSama1220" girl is in every thread, most of the time saying just a couple of words... IRRITATING~ stressed

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:40 am

Neko-Yousei
DEAR GOD!!! This little "SakuyaSama1220" girl is in every thread, most of the time saying just a couple of words... IRRITATING~ stressed

I'm sure that she's just trying to find out where she fits in here. Give her some time, Neko. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:42 am

Mika Relie
Neko-Yousei

I'm sure that she's just trying to find out where she fits in here. Give her some time, Neko. 3nodding

All i can is it happens. Guilds have people like that . . . *shrugs* Usually people that post that few aren't here for dicussion but just gold . . .

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:30 pm

Masquanade
Mika Relie
Neko-Yousei

All i can is it happens. Guilds have people like that . . . *shrugs* Usually people that post that few aren't here for dicussion but just gold . . .

I'll give her more time, but I kinda agree with Masq on this one. I mean, we are a free guild and they can post like crazy or what not.......okay....lost my train of thought.... redface
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:18 pm

HEllo im a newb in da guild..hopefully i dont be like that girl u guys are talking bout...i hope not to be so yea..pretty pointless post...lol....buts its a chatterbox so its doesnt matter...does it? stressed

DeadPoet115

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:05 pm

CrowofHeaven
HEllo im a newb in da guild..hopefully i dont be like that girl u guys are talking bout...i hope not to be so yea..pretty pointless post...lol....buts its a chatterbox so its doesnt matter...does it? stressed

ah no not in here
you really can't make a wrong post in the chatterbox, unless you simply label it as "spam"
but trust me the post you just made was better than that other girl's post. 3nodding

Oh and welcome to the guild. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:09 pm

CrowofHeaven

Nice of you to join the guild! 3nodding
Neko, Masq, if I am not mistaken the two of you are moderators. You could issue a warning to guild members like that girl and if they don't reform then can't you ban them from the guild?
We don't need members like them in here.

Tobias Mule

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:08 pm

Mika Relie
CrowofHeaven

Neko, Masq, if I am not mistaken the two of you are moderators. You could issue a warning to guild members like that girl and if they don't reform then can't you ban them from the guild?

Uh . . . well the problem is, is well she's not breaking any rules. There are no rules to how people can post and we can't just go make some up and then said she broke them . . . I mean I know some people don't like her . . . but I mean we can't warn her over personal prefence . . . and usually members like that don't stay active for long . . . if she continues then I or Neko might confront her.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:45 pm

Masquanade
Mika Relie
CrowofHeaven

Uh . . . well the problem is, is well she's not breaking any rules. There are no rules to how people can post and we can't just go make some up and then said she broke them . . . I mean I know some people don't like her . . . but I mean we can't warn her over personal prefence . . . and usually members like that don't stay active for long . . . if she continues then I or Neko might confront her.

I agree with Masq. But if she does continue to make pointless posts, I'll PM her letting her know, that isn't a thing we do here...
But I think we should agree on some rules and post them as an announcement or sticky...because with Ace not on very much, we can't really change the front page of the guild, listing rules and what-not. sad

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:40 am

Yes we could make new rules. I was thinking of that last night.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:33 am

I didn't mean to put either of you in any awkward positions or something like that. sweatdrop
But there should be some rules on posting.

Tobias Mule

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:39 am

Like what?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:05 pm

ChobiMM3
Like what?

what are you asking?
what new rules would we imply?

Mika- yeah I agree- does anyone have suggestion?
I for one think you should at least use periods- because I mean I do not captailize everything, but at least i use periods and commas.

Masquanade
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:50 pm

Masquanade
ChobiMM3
Like what?

what are you asking?
what new rules would we imply?

Mika- yeah I agree- does anyone have suggestion?
I for one think you should at least use periods- because I mean I do not captailize everything, but at least i use periods and commas.

That's cuz it's proper english biggrin Ha Ha XDDDDDD I don't have very good english... and i know that. I'm sad cuz I thought there was one more old SAT but the last one was Saturday... gonk now I'm going to have to take the new one a billion times and write essays... nyaa ><

If it's semi long like that, it all good??? o o;;;;; ::zooms around not wanting to break rules since shes a mod herself:: Damnnnnnn I was just uber upset and now I'm hyper kinda sorta o o;;;; Nyaa ><
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games