Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iconstonedragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:21 am
Rose walked up to the three wolves. She looked at the water, barely seeing the newest wolves shape. "Rose is my name. My pack disowned me for things I did not do. So you could call me a loner." She sat, and watched as the water rolled. She smelled a sudden breeze, and the smell of blood was so strong she growled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:47 pm
Seilene grinned at Almirrah, "I'd be happy to join you in a hunt." Then she thought to herself, The look she gave me... does she think I'm as young as Tharran??She laughed to herself, then she turned to Rose, "Nice to meet you. I too am a loner...But my reason is a bit different than yours." she looked into the water where another new wolf had jumped in. She shook as much water off as possible.  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

iconstonedragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:49 pm
Rose warned them, "There is a strong storm comin'. You can't be gone long. The weather is a little furocious of late."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:07 pm
Seilene grinned, "Awww.. but its such a nice night. How can there be a storm? Where i came from it was sunny." she then turned back to Almirrah.  

applz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:11 pm
((oh, what I meant about your character probably being younger than her is that, since Almirrah has been an immortal being for several centuries -yes i know it sounds sorta dumb but oh well- she's assuming that Seilene is mortal or something, therefore much younger than her actual age. *slaps self in the head* oh goodness, i think i may have just confused you a bit more... sorry))

Almirrah looked to the sky, closing her eyes. 'I do sense a storm. Perhaps I may be able to alter its direction, but if it is part of the prophecy I fear I wouldn't be able to...' she said, trailing off into a mumble. She shook her head. 'I'll be right back, I'm going to take Tharran home' she said, leading Tharran towards the rockslide that was used as an entrance way to their cave behind the waterfall.
In moments, Almirrah was out again (while Tharran stayed with his sister, Angel, and her pups). 'Sorry to keep you two... or three waiting' she said, running to Seilene and Rose, looking over her shoulder to see if whoever had jumped in the water was still there.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:13 pm
((Its fine, no shes not immortal, heh, you did abit, but its kool now.))

Seilene looked to Almirrah as she returned, "what is this prophecy you were speaking of?" Seilene looked at Almirrah with interest, she had heard many so called prophecys, but the way Almirrah spoke of one made her curious. Suddenly Seilene remembered something and looked behind herself, will she be coming today or can she not find me..... Seilene thought to herself.  

iconstonedragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:04 pm
Rose said " I know of the prophecy of Annara. A storm like this would actually draw her here. She is the alpha female in my pack. Her blood is mine. She wanted me to stay, but she knew I couldn't." She looked rather anxious now.

((rose is immortal......... i hope you dont think im copying you, i used to rp w/ some peeps who loved immortal wolf rp))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:50 am
((Nonsense ^^ There are many immortal wolves, i think, so don't feel that way. And I most certainly do not feel that you have copied me))

Almirrah shook her head. 'I shouldn't be telling you of this prophecy, perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned it at all. It is a dark, true evil one that has shadowed my good friends... The victim has been Tharran's mother at first, I beleive. From what I know, she had been haunted by this prophecy since a mere pup. After time, a demon began to control her... each time becoming more stronger, until she couldn't control the demon any longer. Her husband, Lur, also began to mysteriously become controlled by another demon, but I do not know why. He had never been part of the prophecy. I am not sure of what happened to them, and where they are, for this happened just recently before I've ever met you two. Tharran's brother, Kalten, has disappeared as well. And not to mention, it has been said that, because of this prophecy, Dark ((who is Tharran's mother)) will eventually kill her own family.
There is more, but I shouldn't utter it for I do not know this whole story accurately' she said, pausing now. Almirrah sighed and looked up to the sky. 'As I had said, I am not sure of what happened or what is going to happen. But I know that the two demons are actually very close to this area. Perhaps across that feild behind the cliff that forms the waterfall. But I do not wish to speak any more' she said, her head hung low as she began to walk away towards the forest. She missed her good friends... they were like a family to her, but she rarely ever took the prophecy seriously, until it finally happened.

applz

applz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:57 am
Almirrah stopped, thinking of what Rose had said. The prophecy of Annara... She lifted her head and looked to the sky. Rain droplets began to fall upon them like liquid darts. It reminded her of the week when Dark's puppies were first born... on the 6th of July. The weather was awful and it rained polluted water from the sky for days. She looked back at Rose and Seilene. 'Perhaps we can be sheltered amongst the trees in the forest? That way we might be able to talk more' she said, a hunger growing in her stomache. She hoped that they would be able to hunt down a large mammal in this dark weather, so that she would be able to feast before the sun would begin to rise.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:08 pm
Seilene listened to Almirrah and Rose. She watched Almirrah walk to the trees and fallowed shortly after, A demon posession? She could not help think. Seilene looked around when she got to the trees, there was a new smell that started to blow to her. She sat near the base of a tree, looking to the top of the waterfall, Is she here?Seilene thought to herself. She tried not to look angry, she tried to ignore the smell because she wished to learn more of the two wolves she had just met.  

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:04 pm
((omg im so srry i was gone for a week))

the next morning krad woke up to see malequer alseep, she walked silently over to him and lay next to him breathing in his familiar scent and then drifting back to sleep  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:24 pm
Rose followed Almirrah to the forests edge before yelling, "Dont go any further comeback, I must tell you something!" She looked very calm.  

iconstonedragon

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:52 pm
Sora walking up the river bank smelled the pack in front of her and slowed down her pace,when she came to the rest of the wolves there she quickly but carefully went past the wolves to a tree that was away from the other wolves but was still in seeing range,then she sighs and lays down......while thinking, her eyelids start to droop.......then falls into sleep by the lullaby of the water rushing past......  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:17 pm
After about 30 minutes Sora awoken to the smell of a deer....."I'm not hungry",she mumbled.....then got up and stretched,while doing this she let out a big yawn that showed her huge,beautiful teeth, then slowly walked to the rivers edge and started to drink the crystal clear water.....after she was done she put her head up her muzzle dripping with water and stared into the black depths of the forest.........  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:25 pm
Seilene looked back at Rose, "Whats wrong?" She got up from her spot and trotted to Rose.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games