Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Ryou

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:33 am

Makes you wonder of Gai sees a dead and rotted body. O_O
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:03 pm

i'm not too sure if the rest of naruto's team got knocked out, it might be some sort of trick. sakura might get knocked out that easily, but the old lady's wily and kakashi can hold his own i believe. this has got to be some sort of trick. 259 is taking forEVER!! gonk

oh and i finally saw the movie. good stuff. just got a whole new respect for naruto altogether. it certainly answers the question "would naruto still be a good shinobi without the kyubi?".

Alpha Q

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:26 pm

OMFG epds. 133 is so F*ing awsome, Naruto and Sasuke just go at it and take turns pwning each other, pure joy to watch!
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:44 pm

Episode 133 was very nice! We finally see Sasuke get his a** wooped for most of the episode... And also get to see a circus of Naruto Clone Torpedoes!

Bring on more Kyuubi! And more freaky chakra hands!

Kuroi Ryuuka

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:03 pm

Kuroi Ryuuka
Episode 133 was very nice! We finally see Sasuke get his a** wooped for most of the episode... And also get to see a circus of Naruto Clone Torpedoes!

i can't wait to see what the black chorodi looks like, does it just hang in the air, or does it move?
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:05 pm

Kuroi Ryuuka

woo woo. I like naruto's demon power.
I want to see him use it more often like Gaara dose his. heart heart heart

Kyubi no Youko

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:42 am

does anyone notice that all the Genins appear in the opening of the Naurto anime, EXCEPT ONE! Neji, wtf is up with that?
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:02 pm

Naruto can use a One handed Rasengan now shown in chapter 258 biggrin i wonder if his frog summons r any different

CornBreadtm

Piro21

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 1:37 am

Episode 133 was very kick a**! I never seen Naruto kick so much a** before!
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:32 am

I wanna know what the hell is up with Gai.............. sweatdrop

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:44 am

Gaaahhhh!! I thnik my head goning to explode waiting for 259 to get translated.
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:32 pm

I think I may have an anurism just waiting for 259 raw to come out, and I never read raw since I can't read japanese stare

Guys don't forget to white out spoilers, cause you can ruin it for some people. I not trying to be a goody goody, but that happened to me before, and it really sucked, ruined the whole plot line for me sad (I think It was the manga chapter which the Anime is currently on atm eek xp )

Koreachess

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:55 am

chapter 259 raw is out and from the images shown in the manga,...it's going to be a good one. I hope the translated version comes out soon.

3nodding
Dose anyone here know how to read Japanese xd I 'd really like to know what's going on in this chapter
xp
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:50 pm

Well naruto was definantly caught in a Gen-jutsu, and we still don't see what Gai saw!!!! stressed gonk scream

liz_bliz_inc

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:46 pm

Kyubi no Youko
chapter 259 raw is out and from the images shown in the manga,...it's going to be a good one. I hope the translated version comes out soon.

3nodding
Dose anyone here know how to read Japanese xd I 'd really like to know what's going on in this chapter
xp

Hiya-
I just read the shannaro version and it was kool. I really liked it. xp
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games