Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:28 am
applz
Almirrah stopped and looked at Dark. "Thank you, but are you sure you can drag that goat a far distance? The cave is maybe a mile or so away" she said, helping Dark out by pushing the goat forward with her muzzle.

dark looked at Almirrah knowing that pushing the goat must be painful for her

"yea really dont worry about it, im in good enough shape to do this, ive been living on my own for a while so ive had to keep myself in top condition, you on the other hand look really wounded, you just worry about your injury ill take the goat"

and with a toss dark put the goat on her back to make the weight seem less, she continued on in the direction almirrah had told her the cave was  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:57 pm
Almirrah's wounds healed slowly as she walked. She didn't want to tell Dark that she was a vampire because she thought that the pup would get scared of her. Almirrah wished she was a mortal wolf again. Things were better that way.
She walked by Dark, watching as she carried the goat.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:33 pm
applz
Almirrah's wounds healed slowly as she walked. She didn't want to tell Dark that she was a vampire because she thought that the pup would get scared of her. Almirrah wished she was a mortal wolf again. Things were better that way.
She walked by Dark, watching as she carried the goat.

(i changed dark so that she's acctually 2 years old)

out of the corner of dark's eye she sees one of almirrah's wounds healing very quickly, she stopped dead in her tracks in amazement and just stared at almirrah  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:41 pm
"Is something wrong?" she asked, concerned. She followed Dark's gaze and smiled. "Oh, that. Erm... my wounds automatically heal, well... it depends on the amount of damage. It's nothing" she said, looking away. "Still don't want me to help a bit with that goat?"she asked, hoping that Dark wasn't afraid or thought she was suspicious. She enjoyed company, especially fomr other wolves. She rarely came across a wolf and befriended it.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:45 pm
applz
"Is something wrong?" she asked, concerned. She followed Dark's gaze and smiled. "Oh, that. Erm... my wounds automatically heal, well... it depends on the amount of damage. It's nothing" she said, looking away. "Still don't want me to help a bit with that goat?"she asked, hoping that Dark wasn't afraid or thought she was suspicious. She enjoyed company, especially fomr other wolves. She rarely came across a wolf and befriended it.

dark shook her head vigorusly,

"no i have no problem helping, im in fact a demon wolf myself, though i dont know what makes me a demon wolf, my old clan said it was my demon side that normally comes out on a full or new moon, it's kinda scary, i've seen what the results of it are, but i never remember what happens. thats why i was abandon from my pack" dark gives a big sigh of saddness "i just wish i could find someone who understands me and doesnt shun me for whats within me(wink wink)"  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:50 pm
Almirrah thought for a moment. An idea came to her mind. "I think I know someone that you may like ot meet" she said, remembering the young wolf adult she had met long ago in a pack that she was in. "However, I haven't a clue where he might be. He left his pack for some reason and went off to start a new life." she said, feeling unhelpful and that she couldn't help much.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:52 pm
applz
Almirrah thought for a moment. An idea came to her mind. "I think I know someone that you may like ot meet" she said, remembering the young wolf adult she had met long ago in a pack that she was in. "However, I haven't a clue where he might be. He left his pack for some reason and went off to start a new life." she said, feeling unhelpful and that she couldn't help much.

with excitement in her eyes, dark turned and faced almirrah with a teethy grin on her face

"o plz tell me his name!!?"
her whole body shook with excitment  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:58 pm
Almirrah adored her curiosity. "His name is Lur" she said. "It is short for... what was it?... Lurking Shadow I think. But he rarely uses that title because it's too strange to him." she said, feeding the young wolf's mind.
As they talked the time was flying by. They were almost to their destined place. The cave was in clear sight, and Slighter and Dru were seen resting near its entrance...

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:01 pm
applz
Almirrah adored her curiosity. "His name is Lur" she said. "It is short for... what was it?... Lurking Shadow I think. But he rarely uses that title because it's too strange to him." she said, feeding the young wolf's mind.
As they talked the time was flying by. They were almost to their destined place. The cave was in clear sight, and Slighter and Dru were seen resting near its entrance...

at the sight and smell of other wolves, dark stopped in her tracks

"are you sure those wolves are to be trusted" dark said with an untrustful look on her muzzle never taking her eyes off of the wolves in the distance  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:04 pm
"We've (the two wolves and Almirrah) helped each other earlier this night, I think they can be trusted. And I have tried to get food for the female there (she pointed to Dru) because she is weak. I met Slighter earlier at the mountain side" she said, looking forward at the wolves. If you'de prefer to keep away from them, I can save you some of the goat. But I don't think that they'll cause any harm".

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:10 pm
applz
"We've (the two wolves and Almirrah) helped each other earlier this night, I think they can be trusted. And I have tried to get food for the female there (she pointed to Dru) because she is weak. I met Slighter earlier at the mountain side" she said, looking forward at the wolves. If you'de prefer to keep away from them, I can save you some of the goat. But I don't think that they'll cause any harm".

o, dont worry about me, i can go out and hunt for a rabbit or something, but let them know that if they smell a wolf, its me, ill probably find another cave that was near here tat i stayed in before, but thanks anyway"

with a gental smile, dark put the goat down

"is it ok if you take it the rest of the way? i need to hunt before moon high!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:13 pm
"Yes of course I can. But are you sure you wouldn't like to stay a bit?" she asked picking up the goat. The immediate scent of blood made her senses alert. But she had to resist, the goat was Dru and SLighter's lunch, not hers. ((Slighter and Dru haven't rped in a while on this forum so you may not have to meet them at the moment either way))

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:22 pm
i should not, for tonight is a full moon and i should not be caught with any other wolf who does not know how to control my....demon side  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:27 pm
"Well tomorrow morning then, would you like to meet me behind the waterfall near the forest? I can't be in the sunlight or I can perish, but there's a cave behind the waterfall and it would make a great shelter. Maybe we can talk there?" she said, looking back at Dark. She wanted to help her find Lur.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:30 pm
applz
"Well tomorrow morning then, would you like to meet me behind the waterfall near the forest? I can't be in the sunlight or I can perish, but there's a cave behind the waterfall and it would make a great shelter. Maybe we can talk there?" she said, looking back at Dark. She wanted to help her find Lur.
i have to go eat, bb in a lil while  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games