Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:40 pm
Boo_sha
Surpressing a laugh he smirked a bit and got up on his feet wiping the snow off his butt. "Evil? Me?" He puts on his best innocent face, and moments later starts laughing.
"yes you:she smirked and got up walking voer to him and pushed him backwards/  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:55 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
"cuz i was nice and warm when i was at my hoseu wtih the fire and after i came out of the shower and i like this outfit..and i'm normally not too cold durning the winter but when you get a snowball thrown at you're bare skin you get kinda cold ya know

"Yeah a tube top is my first choice when i get out of the shower on a cold day." Jeckt said as he laughed. "Well i got to go get to work on the frams! Not much to do when it's winter but i got ta do it. See Ya." Jeckt got up and started his walk over the mountains.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:56 pm
"yep it is^^......and yeah farms..in the mountain,, you're weird.........hope you had fuun talkin' with Flame"she smield and smirked a bit as she watched hi mwalk away  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:05 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha
Surpressing a laugh he smirked a bit and got up on his feet wiping the snow off his butt. "Evil? Me?" He puts on his best innocent face, and moments later starts laughing.

As he tripped over a patch of snow he reached out to grab hold of something to keep him up. The only thing he found though was Blacks arm. As he fell he pulled her with him. Unknowing that the snow was thick enough to stop him from hitting the ground.  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:07 pm
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha

As he tripped over a patch of snow he reached out to grab hold of something to keep him up. The only thing he found though was Blacks arm. As he fell he pulled her with him. Unknowing that the snow was thick enough to stop him from hitting the ground.
"hey:she yelled as he pulled her arm. Before she could react they had already fallen. Lnading ontop of ehr she amde a funny facec"eww boo germs xp "she laughed a bit and sat on his stomach"i can jsut taunt you now"she snapped her fingers and begn to drink some hot coco while sitting on him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:17 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha

"hey:she yelled as he pulled her arm. Before she could react they had already fallen. Lnading ontop of ehr she amde a funny facec"eww boo germs xp "she laughed a bit and sat on his stomach"i can jsut taunt you now"she snapped her fingers and begn to drink some hot coco while sitting on him.

"Ewww...," he exclaimed, mocking her. As she asat up on him he shrugged and turned his head to the side. The impact on the snow caused him to create an indent in the snow, making the snow come up over his face. Sticking out his tongue he scooped some snow and pulled it into his mouth and he began sucking the water from it.  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:26 pm
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha

"Ewww...," he exclaimed, mocking her. As she asat up on him he shrugged and turned his head to the side. The impact on the snow caused him to create an indent in the snow, making the snow come up over his face. Sticking out his tongue he scooped some snow and pulled it into his mouth and he began sucking the water from it.
"wouild boo like some hot coco"she asked as she tok another sip. she poured some out beside him, right out of his reach and laughed abit drinking some more  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:31 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
"wouild boo like some hot coco"she asked as she tok another sip. she poured some out beside him, right out of his reach and laughed abit drinking some more

"Nope..," he answered shaking his head, still sucking at the snow. "I'm all set."  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:35 pm
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881

"Nope..," he answered shaking his head, still sucking at the snow. "I'm all set."
"you know you want some.....how bout some food..like a steak or seomthing"she snapped ehr fingers a steak ppearing off to the side, the aromas of the steak ad herbs emmiting from the freshly cooked food.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:39 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881

"you know you want some.....how bout some food..like a steak or seomthing"she snapped ehr fingers a steak ppearing off to the side, the aromas of the steak ad herbs emmiting from the freshly cooked food.

Sniffing the air, he felt his stomach churn, his mouth water, and his nose flip out. "I like steak..." Struggling a bit he popped his head up out of the pocket of snow he had created and looked around for the steak. Once he had spotted it he made a dessparate atempt to grab it but failed.  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:39 pm
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881

Sniffing the air, he felt his stomach churn, his mouth water, and his nose flip out. "I like steak..." Struggling a bit he popped his head up out of the pocket of snow he had created and looked around for the steak. Once he had spotted it he made a dessparate atempt to grab it but failed.
"meh your a guy lotsa them like steak"she lauighed a bit as he failed to gdt the steak  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:31 pm
Whining a bit as he struggled for the steak. Trying to get her off him, he rolls over onto his stomach and pushes up with his hands lifting her off the ground.  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:34 pm
Boo_sha
Whining a bit as he struggled for the steak. Trying to get her off him, he rolls over onto his stomach and pushes up with his hands lifting her off the ground.
"whoa"she moves a bit and almost spills her hot coco"hey yo..warning hot coco in hands contents are very hot if spilled you will get burned"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:58 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
Boo_sha
"whoa"she moves a bit and almost spills her hot coco"hey yo..warning hot coco in hands contents are very hot if spilled you will get burned"
Grumbling slightly he layed back down crossing his arms and laying his head down on them waiting for her to finish her coco. Mummbling all the while,"Torturing someone, who has barely eaten, with steak isn't very nice."  

Boo sha 3

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:01 pm
Trotting slowly to the lake side she carried 4 small rabbits, seeing boo and black she wagged her tail happily and walked over to the laying down the rabbits "hello..."she lowered her head slighty to show she was friendly "who are you?"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games