Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:56 am
Ah, but there in lies the intrigue. I never heard such talk. But fair enough. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:31 am
scruffy012
Uchiha Jono
Hey guys! Finally a place with other Queenslanders, I''m from Brisbane and I go to Griffith Univeristy at Nathan

lol hehe thats where i go xd im currently doing first year b. sc what are you doing?
amn lectures start in two hours got 5 hours straight, im gunna need my coffee gonk
I'm a second year, doing Multimedia...I've probably seen you around in the Science Common Room eek  

Uchiha Jono

Uchiha Jono

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:35 am
Go QLD!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:14 am
Uchiha Jono
scruffy012
Uchiha Jono
Hey guys! Finally a place with other Queenslanders, I''m from Brisbane and I go to Griffith Univeristy at Nathan

lol hehe thats where i go xd im currently doing first year b. sc what are you doing?
amn lectures start in two hours got 5 hours straight, im gunna need my coffee gonk
I'm a second year, doing Multimedia...I've probably seen you around in the Science Common Room eek

yeah maybe, if you see a tall bulky fella, with brown hair and a few crappy blonde streaks playing cars or talking thats me...  

scruffy012

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:23 am
History Extension finished ********! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:25 am
damn you dna...I wish i'd finished my assignments. Am so close with my nursing I can almost smell the fail from here.  

ethuil

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:31 am
Yesh. I'm just happy because I had the last 6 months to do it, and now it's done/ ******** load off my shoulders. ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:35 am
DNA_Guru
Yesh. I'm just happy because I had the last 6 months to do it, and now it's done/ ******** load off my shoulders. ;D

gonk wanna do mine for me? nursging research, rheumatoid arthritis and a reserach paper on law and ethics in the work place? purdy please?  

ethuil

ethuil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:37 am
DNA_Guru

gonk wanna do mine for me? nursging research, rheumatoid arthritis and a reserach paper on law and ethics in the work place? purdy please?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:39 am
Ethics and law I could probably handle but the other bits, nu. D:  

DNA_Guru
Captain

ethuil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:44 am
DNA_Guru
Ethics and law I could probably handle but the other bits, nu. D:

damn. and what is with gaia postign that comment twice...oh well. maybe i shall get more gold.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:47 am
Gaia is more like gayer. D;  

DNA_Guru
Captain

ethuil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:53 am
its startign to get that way. what with the one minute posting rules and the lack of my pictures showing up in forums cuz it dont like my isp.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:55 am
its startign to get that way. what with the one minute posting rules and the lack of my pictures showing up in forums cuz it dont like my isp.  

ethuil

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:55 am
I really hate that ******** rule. Sure it might save the server, but ********. gonk  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games