Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
--- S P A M B O X --- It lives!!! XD --- v.2.0 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy the box is back?
  Yes!
  No
  Could care less
View Results

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:34 am
oxLolitaxo
I've never actually eaten spam. Oh, the thought is alluring. Just never gotten around to it. stressed
Have you ever eaten spam? From what i hear, it's meat in a can. o_o
No actualy, I haven't but it sound funny indeed blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:37 am
I think it sounds kind of nasty... undoubtedly slimy. >.<  

TanorexicAlbino

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:40 am
two tips of the day:
1. stay away from spam! its horrible
2. when eating bread ALWAYS make sure it is mould free (finding mould on something you're already eating isnt nice...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:44 am
Isobel Bellamy

2. when eating bread ALWAYS make sure it is mould free (finding mould on something you're already eating isnt nice...)
xp It's really disturbing to find mold after putting it in your mouth  

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:45 am
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy

xp It's really disturbing to find mold after putting it in your mouth
*nods solumnly* i just have....not pleasant  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:47 am
I've done the same thing. It's awful. >.<
Isobel, tell me about spam!
*eyes gleam like those of an awe-struck child*
eek  

TanorexicAlbino

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:55 am
Well there is meat in it I'm sure...it did taste faintly of pork I think (only think...) and its all fixed together with loads of fat (really not nice) I was force fed it by my mother who is also responsible for my 'voluntary' (HA!) attempts of LIVER and TOUNGE (EWWWW!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:00 am
Isobel Bellamy
Well there is meat in it I'm sure...it did taste faintly of pork I think (only think...) and its all fixed together with loads of fat (really not nice) I was force fed it by my mother who is also responsible for my 'voluntary' (HA!) attempts of LIVER and TOUNGE (EWWWW!)
How are you suposed to eat it?  

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:06 am
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
How are you suposed to eat it?
spam? well you can have it in a sandwich, fried (eww) spam fritters (put in batter and then fried - popular in Scotland apparently) on its own erm thats all the ways I can think of at the moment  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:10 am
That sound horrid xp  

Dearest Darling`

TanorexicAlbino

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:20 am
You forgot Spamsicles. Spread spam in an ice tray, and stick a tooth pick in each slot. Then, the next day... from Spamsicles to share with everyone!
mrgreen
Spam sounds horrid. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:25 am
oxLolitaxo
You forgot Spamsicles. Spread spam in an ice tray, and stick a tooth pick in each slot. Then, the next day... from Spamsicles to share with everyone!
mrgreen
Spam sounds horrid. >.<
*shivers* That sounds even worse than a prep on a stick
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dearest Darling`

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:34 am
Something even worse is having a sandwich(WHY cant i spell!) with bread then chesse then ham the spam then bread. Sometime when i was young i thought spam was mayo and the sandwich is what happened it was digusting! domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:36 am
fish_are_ebil
Something even worse is having a sandwich(WHY cant i spell!) with bread then chesse then ham the spam then bread. Sometime when i was young i thought spam was mayo and the sandwich is what happened it was digusting! domokun
*laughs at you*  

Dearest Darling`

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:58 am
bump  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games