Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:38 am
Welcome, welcome to all the new people. *hands out cookies baskets* Hope you enjoy your stay.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:15 am
NAME: Ginny
APPEARANCE: Blonde (I'm thinking about dyeing it black) hair that goes down to my shoulders, pale skin, dirty green eyes.
FAV. BANDS: Avril Lavgine, Green Day, Simple Plan.
SEXUALITY: Bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Videogames, Animals, Yoga, Martial Arts.
PERSONALITY: Annoying, shy, hyperactive, ditzy, and a little freaky.
PET PEEVES: People who touch my hair, Anti-Goths, Anti-Bi people
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love it when people understand me, I hate it when people make fun of me for being Bi and Goth.
REASON FOR JOINING: I love to be around people who won't hate me for being who I am.  

Fire Lust

shadow_riot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:45 pm
APPEARANCE: black blue eyes staps and belt everywhere and whatever i can find around the house
FAV. BANDS: slipknot H.I.M. and others
SEXUALITY: straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: in a relationship
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:anime music being with friends
PERSONALITY: a little bit anoying when im in a good mood in a very dark person im not happy ever
PET PEEVES: preps and people who talk to me when im mad
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like other goth people and i dislike people who make fun of me for what i wear
REASON FOR JOINING:i want more goth friends  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:58 pm
NAME: Jonathan Grey. You can call me Blod.
APPEARANCE: Actually, I look a lot like my avi (better clothes, though) Tall, thin, pale, longish dark hair, and normally pale eyes, but I have red contacts. I've found that people find them quite disconcerting.
FAV. BANDS: Nightwish, Evanescence, MCR, Gorillaz, System of a Down
SEXUALITY: Well...I PREFER females, but males do just as well. I myself, if you didn't guess, am male.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single. dammit.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Well....I'm a vampyre. I really do drink blood, when I can get it. And, I like to draw/write/write music/play guitar. And, of course, drink my own blood.
PERSONALITY: Dark. Dark, but jesting. I have a bitter sardoniscism in me that comes out often. beware! :[
PET PEEVES: Willfully ignorant people. People who say "Jesus Christ" or "god/God" as an euphanism.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Like: blood, art, music, pasta
dislike: grapes, people (heh, not really, but...ya know?) and the thought of living forever.
REASON FOR JOINING: Looked cool. Although I'm a vamp, I'm really more of your regular victorian goth.
twisted  

Little~Drummer~Boy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:17 pm
Welcome to the three new people *hands out cookie baskets* enjoy your stay.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:15 pm
Oi oi, folks! Eddie MacSpew, the resident oddball is here to give you a look into his life! So, listen up, take notes, and you there, with the funny hair! Yeah, you! Down in front!

NAME: Eddie, Zack, Toy
APPEARANCE: Differs greatly. Somedays it's armor and a kilt, some days it's a leather jacket with all manners of pins;chains;etc on it with a pair of shredded jeans. Spikes and day-glo are a common theme, however.
FAV. BANDS: The Sex Pistols, Voltaire, Type O-, Grateful Dead, Mad Caddies, Dropkick Murphys, The Tossers, Enya, KMFDM, Black Tape for a Blue Girl, Guns and Roses, The Clash, Sublime, MxPx, Black Flag, etc...
SEXUALITY: Very Bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Engaged
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Medieval Reenactment, Slamdancing, swordsmanship, videogames, writing and reading poetry, singing
PERSONALITY: Differs, really. I can be an open book or a shut tome. usually I'm a pretty happy-go-lucky type of guy with big spiky hair and a bounce in his step. Other days, I'm pretty down and angry for no apparent reason. I blame hormones.
PET PEEVES: I dunno... Bad shrink-wrap, closed minds, braggarts, idiocy
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Music, kilts, armor, redheads, femme boys, eyeliner, biting, girls with mohawks
Dislikes: The government ( on general), People (for the most part), labels
REASON FOR JOINING: Well, I suppose to talk to like minded people. I dunno, really. Do I really need a reason? If I really need one, how about... I was looking for intelligent discussion.

By the by, I'm a bit of a headcase.  

Your Night Surgeon

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:31 pm
Sirenstoy
Oi oi, folks! Eddie MacSpew, the resident oddball is here to give you a look into his life! So, listen up, take notes, and you there, with the funny hair! Yeah, you! Down in front!

NAME: Eddie, Zack, Toy
APPEARANCE: Differs greatly. Somedays it's armor and a kilt, some days it's a leather jacket with all manners of pins;chains;etc on it with a pair of shredded jeans. Spikes and day-glo are a common theme, however.
FAV. BANDS: The Sex Pistols, Voltaire, Type O-, Grateful Dead, Mad Caddies, Dropkick Murphys, The Tossers, Enya, KMFDM, Black Tape for a Blue Girl, Guns and Roses, The Clash, Sublime, MxPx, Black Flag, etc...
SEXUALITY: Very Bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Engaged
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Medieval Reenactment, Slamdancing, swordsmanship, videogames, writing and reading poetry, singing
PERSONALITY: Differs, really. I can be an open book or a shut tome. usually I'm a pretty happy-go-lucky type of guy with big spiky hair and a bounce in his step. Other days, I'm pretty down and angry for no apparent reason. I blame hormones.
PET PEEVES: I dunno... Bad shrink-wrap, closed minds, braggarts, idiocy
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Music, kilts, armor, redheads, femme boys, eyeliner, biting, girls with mohawks
Dislikes: The government ( on general), People (for the most part), labels
REASON FOR JOINING: Well, I suppose to talk to like minded people. I dunno, really. Do I really need a reason? If I really need one, how about... I was looking for intelligent discussion.

By the by, I'm a bit of a headcase.

Welcome to the guild, *hands over a basket full of cookies* We're all a little off. ^_^ Join the club. ^_^ Hope you enjoy your stay.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:28 am
i am a "cyber goth" as most people would call me.
NAME:Mr. Headphones
APPEARANCE:lookie my avie
FAV. BANDS: crossbreed, rob zombie, static-x, skinny puppy, any kind of industrial
SEXUALITY: im a male and talk to a girl online
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:....don ask me ask her
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:models and computer
PERSONALITY:friendly but syco
PET PEEVES:chalk board sounds
LIKES/DISLIKES:black hair, retarded peoples
REASON FOR JOINING: because i simply can.  

antihippiesoldier

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:11 am
antihippiesoldier
i am a "cyber goth" as most people would call me.
NAME:Mr. Headphones
APPEARANCE:lookie my avie
FAV. BANDS: crossbreed, rob zombie, static-x, skinny puppy, any kind of industrial
SEXUALITY: im a male and talk to a girl online
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:....don ask me ask her
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:models and computer
PERSONALITY:friendly but syco
PET PEEVES:chalk board sounds
LIKES/DISLIKES:black hair, retarded peoples
REASON FOR JOINING: because i simply can.

Welcome. ^_^ *hands over cookies* I hope you enjoy your stay.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:34 am
NAME: Skylour
APPEARANCE: ERm... I'm quite tall.. My hair is longer and black. My eyes are green. That sounds very cliche, I'm sorry.
FAV. BANDS: RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY : BRAND NEW : BILLY TALENT : THE DAMNED : BAUHAUS : THE DESCENDANTS : THE CURE : DEPECHE MODE : DAVID BOWIE : THE BEATLES : KILLRADIO : TEARS FOR FEARS : THE CHURCH : SPECIMEN : SOFT CELL : LONDON AFTER MIDNIGHT : LOVE AND ROCKETS : SIOUXSIE AND THE BANSHEES : THE CRUXSHADOWS : BRIGHT EYES : MOCKINGBIRD LANE : T.A.T.U. : THE DRESDEN DOLLS : QUEEN : SUNNY DAY REAL ESTATE : ALIEN SEX FIEND : COCTEAU TWINS : CHRISTIAN DEATH : THE MISFITS : DAS ICH : STRAP-ON SWEETIE : DOGS DIE IN HOT CARS : MALICE MIZER : ATTRITION : BLACK TAPE FOR A BLUE GIRL : CINEMA STRANGE : SHADOW PROJECT : THE VIRGIN PRUNES : RUDIMENTARY PENI : THE DANSE SOCIETY : THE MARCH VIOLETS : AUSGANG : ALIEN SEX FIEND : 45 GRAVE : TONES ON TAIL : p***s FLYTRAP : GITANE DEMONE : THE DEEP EYNDE : KOMMUNITY FK : CLAN OF XYMOX : SWITCHBLADE SYMPHONY : RASPUTINA : p***s FLYTRAP : MURDER AT THE REGISTRY : SOPOR AETURNUS : NOSFERATU : DIARY OF DREAMS : VIOLENT STIGMATA : BLOOD ORCHARD : VOODOO CHURCH : SCARLET'S REMAINS : ASTROVAMPS : MEPHISTO WALZ : 1919 : ANTIWORLD : HELTIR :

SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing and painting, DDr, I'm trying to learn exotic make up techniques...
PERSONALITY: Sort of nuts and times, usually reserved, very judgemental
PET PEEVES: Spooky kids, mall goths, Popular kids.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like...purple.
REASON FOR JOINING: I was invited? Yeah.

All on black.

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:43 am
All on black.
NAME: Skylour
APPEARANCE: ERm... I'm quite tall.. My hair is longer and black. My eyes are green. That sounds very cliche, I'm sorry.
FAV. BANDS: RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY : BRAND NEW : BILLY TALENT : THE DAMNED : BAUHAUS : THE DESCENDANTS : THE CURE : DEPECHE MODE : DAVID BOWIE : THE BEATLES : KILLRADIO : TEARS FOR FEARS : THE CHURCH : SPECIMEN : SOFT CELL : LONDON AFTER MIDNIGHT : LOVE AND ROCKETS : SIOUXSIE AND THE BANSHEES : THE CRUXSHADOWS : BRIGHT EYES : MOCKINGBIRD LANE : T.A.T.U. : THE DRESDEN DOLLS : QUEEN : SUNNY DAY REAL ESTATE : ALIEN SEX FIEND : COCTEAU TWINS : CHRISTIAN DEATH : THE MISFITS : DAS ICH : STRAP-ON SWEETIE : DOGS DIE IN HOT CARS : MALICE MIZER : ATTRITION : BLACK TAPE FOR A BLUE GIRL : CINEMA STRANGE : SHADOW PROJECT : THE VIRGIN PRUNES : RUDIMENTARY PENI : THE DANSE SOCIETY : THE MARCH VIOLETS : AUSGANG : ALIEN SEX FIEND : 45 GRAVE : TONES ON TAIL : p***s FLYTRAP : GITANE DEMONE : THE DEEP EYNDE : KOMMUNITY FK : CLAN OF XYMOX : SWITCHBLADE SYMPHONY : RASPUTINA : p***s FLYTRAP : MURDER AT THE REGISTRY : SOPOR AETURNUS : NOSFERATU : DIARY OF DREAMS : VIOLENT STIGMATA : BLOOD ORCHARD : VOODOO CHURCH : SCARLET'S REMAINS : ASTROVAMPS : MEPHISTO WALZ : 1919 : ANTIWORLD : HELTIR :

SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing and painting, DDr, I'm trying to learn exotic make up techniques...
PERSONALITY: Sort of nuts and times, usually reserved, very judgemental
PET PEEVES: Spooky kids, mall goths, Popular kids.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like...purple.
REASON FOR JOINING: I was invited? Yeah.

Welcome to the guild. ^_^ Hope you enjoy your stay, and here. *hands you a basket of cookies* Enjoy.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:47 am
lurichan

Welcome to the guild. ^_^ Hope you enjoy your stay, and here. *hands you a basket of cookies* Enjoy.

Thanks.
;D  

All on black.

Lord Acid Rain

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:01 pm
NAME: Daniel
APPEARANCE: 5"7'. dark features, italian. look in my journal for a pic
FAV. BANDS: disturbed, mudvayne
SEXUALITY: male and i likethe ladies
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: none
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: to many to list now. but paintball and playin in my band
PERSONALITY: easy to get along with. hard to anger
PET PEEVES: non that i know of unless you count stupid ppl and closemindedness
LIKES/DISLIKES: many things
REASON FOR JOINING: it looked interesting and i am juggalo which is like goth but diff. but i am wicca.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:41 pm
foxismyhero
NAME: Daniel
APPEARANCE: 5"7'. dark features, italian. look in my journal for a pic
FAV. BANDS: disturbed, mudvayne
SEXUALITY: male and i likethe ladies
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: none
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: to many to list now. but paintball and playin in my band
PERSONALITY: easy to get along with. hard to anger
PET PEEVES: non that i know of unless you count stupid ppl and closemindedness
LIKES/DISLIKES: many things
REASON FOR JOINING: it looked interesting and i am juggalo which is like goth but diff. but i am wicca.
Welcome to the guild *hands cookie* Enjoy your stay  

Dearest Darling`

XxlacexX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:54 am
NAME: Lace
APPEARANCE: umm, 5'2, tanish, green eyes, super long dark brown and purple hair, pierced nose, ask bout ne thing else hee-hee
FAV. BANDS: too many too name.... just ask later on pwease...
SEXUALITY: still undisclosed
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: boyfriend
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, art, movies, gaia, hanging out with friends, swimming
PERSONALITY: umm ok ill get detailed here...ima fun, loving scorpio with an ambition like no other, I get A's yes A's in school, and I like to start arguments with close friends whenever possible sometimes just to piss them off...(not to be a b***h just because i can piss them off easily just because they kno thats how i am), umm, I love animals and everything about nature, I am Wiccan, and love it, parents completely disapprove, don't really care...umm, yea i have a boyfriend not sure how long im going to stay with him, long story with him, anything else??feel free to ask...
PET PEEVES: umm not sure...
LIKES/DISLIKES: umm i guess thats what i did for intrests also ...
REASON FOR JOINING:it seemed like a spiffy little group thought i'd check it out...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games