Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:14 am

WellzY
Chemical_Kitten
Hehe, human biology will be, but chemistry will be fun. I love chemistry. I'm just sitting here working through some problems and enjoying myself. Quite relaxing really... heart

I enjoy doing Chemistry problems that I can actually do, not ones that ellude me, but definately not for relaxation. xp
I dont' know, I just find it relaxing... sort of like ritualistic behaviour and it keeps me calm and collected 3nodding .
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:15 am

Weylok
I'm so bad at chemistry.... I can't even spell it! gonk
xp

I luffles it heart

Chemical_Kitten

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:15 am

Chemical_Kitten
Argh, that's the stuff my exam is on... sweatdrop

I'm sure you did alright though. You're good at chem, so you'll be fine smile

I'm not worried about chem though, it may be worth 45% of my grade, but even if I get zero I will still pass overall because of my earier grades...

That was basically all I felt I fumbled on, and otherwise it went great. I could've not turned up as well and still passed, as mine's worth only 40% I think.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:17 am

WellzY
Chemical_Kitten
Argh, that's the stuff my exam is on... sweatdrop

I'm sure you did alright though. You're good at chem, so you'll be fine smile

I'm not worried about chem though, it may be worth 45% of my grade, but even if I get zero I will still pass overall because of my earier grades...

That was basically all I felt I fumbled on, and otherwise it went great. I could've not turned up as well and still passed, as mine's worth only 40% I think.
Hehe, I'm a little nervous about mine, but I'll be alright. I think I'm going to go to bed soon and do some reading of my textbook though... I'm getting quite tired... crying

Chemical_Kitten

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:17 am

Chemical_Kitten
I dont' know, I just find it relaxing... sort of like ritualistic behaviour and it keeps me calm and collected 3nodding .

Ah ritualism. As stressful as Uni can be, without I feel slightly bored, and lose track of the days. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:20 am

WellzY
Chemical_Kitten

Ah ritualism. As stressful as Uni can be, without I feel slightly bored, and lose track of the days. sweatdrop
I can be the same... I just end up on the computer the whole time and mucking around on here in my jammies all day long... sweatdrop

Chemical_Kitten

Weylok

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:21 am

Chemical_Kitten
WellzY
Chemical_Kitten

I can be the same... I just end up on the computer the whole time and mucking around on here in my jammies all day long... sweatdrop

I have an essay tomorrow which I need to study and write notes for... but I'm too lazy stressed
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:21 am

Chemical_Kitten

Hehehe, oh yeah. I was still in my PJ's today till about 11:30. whee

WellzY
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:23 am

Weylok
I have an essay tomorrow which I need to study and write notes for... but I'm too lazy stressed

You have no idea how easy High School turns out to be. Each year gets harder, and the year befoer just seems easier. Year 12 seems easy to me now.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:24 am

WellzY
Weylok

You have no idea how easy High School turns out to be. Each year gets harder, and the year befoer just seems easier. Year 12 seems easy to me now.

3nodding

Weylok

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:26 am

WellzY
Chemical_Kitten

Hehehe, oh yeah. I was still in my PJ's today till about 11:30. whee
That all? I was still in my jammies until around 3pm today so that I could have a shower and get ready for my exam xd

I usually get up and stay in them until around midday and then shower and just get back into jammies because I don't see the point in getting clothes dirty if I'm only going to wear them for six hours or so until my next shower xd

WellzY
Weylok

Yeah, I'll agree with you on that Wellzy... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:28 am

I'm too tired... nighty night and sweet dreams guys... heart

Chemical_Kitten

Triste

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:29 am

G'night, Chemmy. ninja
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:30 am

Night Chem 3nodding

Weylok

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:32 am

Chemical_Kitten
That all? I was still in my jammies until around 3pm today so that I could have a shower and get ready for my exam xd

I usually get up and stay in them until around midday and then shower and just get back into jammies because I don't see the point in getting clothes dirty if I'm only going to wear them for six hours or so until my next shower xd

No, I don't usually stay in them that long, but I do usually stay in them untill I have a shower and have to go off to do something as well. Like today, or yesturday.
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games