Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:56 pm
((OOC: And now it's my turn eo say goodnight! I have to try to sign on a little earlier next time! Seeya later! Sorry, Lloxie! sad ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:59 pm
DracosBlackwing
((OOC: And now it's my turn eo say goodnight! I have to try to sign on a little earlier next time! Seeya later! Sorry, Lloxie! sad ))

****OOC****

Meep! x-X Neh, s'ok.... I'm having fun in the AFG Chatterbox annywho. Laters, Dracos! Sleep well! ^.^

Lloxie

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:02 pm
Manda also ran upstairs, but only to make the bed real fast. She had no worldly possessions, heck she was even one of those anthros who never wore clothes because she was comfortable with her fur and headfur. She didn't think it would be nice to Artemis, however, if she just left a perfectly decent room in disarray. When she was finished, she returned downstairs and knelt next to Kleah. "I'm ready. Wonder when Dracos will be down?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:06 pm
Manda_Tifa
Manda also ran upstairs, but only to make the bed real fast. She had no worldly possessions, heck she was even one of those anthros who never wore clothes because she was comfortable with her fur and headfur. She didn't think it would be nice to Artemis, however, if she just left a perfectly decent room in disarray. When she was finished, she returned downstairs and knelt next to Kleah. "I'm ready. Wonder when Dracos will be down?"

Kleah looked up at her and shrugged, then got up. He smiled, nuzzling her softly. He pawed at her tail a little, batting it back and forth playfully.  

Lloxie

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:35 am
********** OOC ************

I was wondering, could I maybe join in? sweatdrop I prolly won't post much except on weekends, but Ill try my best to be around. n.n

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:35 am
Vincent Shizu

I was wondering, could I maybe join in? sweatdrop I prolly won't post much except on weekends, but Ill try my best to be around. n.n

****OOC****

I don't see why not. Just post your character's description and whatnot like the ones on the front page, then join in. ^^

Lloxie

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:03 am
Lloxie
Vincent Shizu

****OOC****

I don't see why not. Just post your character's description and whatnot like the ones on the front page, then join in. ^^

*********** OOC ********

Oks then. ^^ *goes to post and shtoof*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:13 am
Name: Mythos Tsurugi
Race: Shifter
Species: Pegasus
Description:A tall ashen grey equine of about 6'4, large black wings filling out behind him. Long coat drags the floor as he peers out from over the tops of his glasses with his dark brown eyes. Shaggy black head fur and mane flow out behind him, silky black tail swishing with the breeze. Feral: A muscular ashen grey pegaus, about 17 hands high with a wing span of about 5 feet, drak black mane sprouting from his neck and falling down to either side.(Not for Descs. <.<; )

Intro:

Myth walked in and toks a seat at the bar, his wings stretching up and folding back to his sides as not to take up to much room. He turned in his seat, noticing no one was at the bar and with a yawn, he looked out over the rest of the people in the inn, seeking a familiar face or two.  

Vincent Shizu

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:08 pm
*Dracos trotted down the stairs again, once again shrunken to Kleah's size. He has a small pack on his back, and is wearing a small blanket across his back. Despite the size of the pack, it looks to be a little heavier than it should.*

"Whoof! I think I might have packed a little too much, but no matter. Well, I'm ready to go, Kleah! Let me know when you want to start, and we can go."

((OOC: Hey, Lloxie, Manda. I won't be able to stay on as late as before for a while, so if the two of you are on and I'm not, feel free to pull Dracos along with you; just don't put him through anything serious or too important without me.))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:23 pm
Mythos watched the three with interest, is tail swishing mildly. A low chuckle escaped his muzzle as he watched the young one batting around at the tail as he then looked to the battee. "Excuse me miss..do you mind if I ask where you three are going?" he said witha shake of his head to clear the fur from his face.  

Vincent Shizu

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:12 pm
((OOC: I'm guessing you're trying to talk to Manda, right Vincent? She tends to get on fairly late, so if you want to RP with her, you'd be better off trying then.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:25 pm
DracosBlackwing
*Dracos trotted down the stairs again, once again shrunken to Kleah's size. He has a small pack on his back, and is wearing a small blanket across his back. Despite the size of the pack, it looks to be a little heavier than it should.*

"Whoof! I think I might have packed a little too much, but no matter. Well, I'm ready to go, Kleah! Let me know when you want to start, and we can go."

((OOC: Hey, Lloxie, Manda. I won't be able to stay on as late as before for a while, so if the two of you are on and I'm not, feel free to pull Dracos along with you; just don't put him through anything serious or too important without me.))

Kleah glanced back over at Dracos, giggling, then sat up, having had fallen over from pouncing around at Manda's tail. He smiled and yipped. He caught sight Manda's tail again out of the corner of his eye and swatted at it again.

****OOC****

Okies, Dracos. ^^

Lloxie

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:27 pm
DracosBlackwing
((OOC: I'm guessing you're trying to talk to Manda, right Vincent? She tends to get on fairly late, so if you want to RP with her, you'd be better off trying then.))

((OOC: Eh sorta kinda. Anyone can answer though, as I can't be on past ten central. <.<;; ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:06 pm
Dracos shook his head. "This is a bag of holding. It's actually more of my normal size most of the time, but I used the same spell I used to shrink myself to shrink it down so...." He trailed off as he saw Manda's tail twitching back and forth. Something inside made him crouch, eyes fixed on the flicking tail. He suddenly pounced like a cat, then slapped at the thing, trying to pin it down.  

DracosBlackwing

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:27 pm
DracosBlackwing
Dracos shook his head. "This is a bag of holding. It's actually more of my normal size most of the time, but I used the same spell I used to shrink myself to shrink it down so...." He trailed off as he saw Manda's tail twitching back and forth. Something inside made him crouch, eyes fixed on the flicking tail. He suddenly pounced like a cat, then slapped at the thing, trying to pin it down.

Kleah blinked, then nodded. He watched as the dragon, too, decided to use Manda's tail as a playtoy. He giggled and joined in, batting the tail back and forth with the miniature dragon.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff