Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:14 pm
"What doesn't matter?" Jiko raised an eyebrow. Jiko lost focus and his tunnels disappeared. "No! That took most of my chakra." He screamed as Shizume's twister hit the tree he was in. He screams stopped and all was silent. The place he was standing was covered in rocks and trees.

Could he have survived Shizume's twisters?

Shizume-chan??? Sabrina thought in panic.
"Why hasn't she answered me? Is she ok?" Sabrina said outloud. Then she felt the thing she was in drop on the ground, smashing her head and arms on the walls. "Ow! Watch it!"

.:Hey rp buddies!! Visit the art gallery in this guild and lookie at my whole Sabrina drawing (my sig shows half):.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:27 am
"No only temari and Konkouro. DArz and Clar left to warn the village but I'm going to them know." Shizume sent the message to Sabrina as she went to go look for Darz and Clar. Shizume caught up to them soon and it looks like she is just in time. "Clar Darz we have to go back and look for Sabrina. I don't have to explain know so I'll explain on the way." with that said she ran off to look for Sabrina.  

Itachi Girl5

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:10 am
Gaara ran back to Shizume and said "Didn't you, or the member of I heart Snakes cult HEAR ME!!!! CLAR IS GOING ON A KILLING SPREE!!!!!" and after saying that ran back down the road still screaming  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:31 pm
"No and what the hell arw you talking about Gaara?" Shizume asked she caught up with Clar Darz and the knocked out Serene.  

Itachi Girl5

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:45 pm
"Clar trust me I didn't wanna come but she made me *points accusing finger at Shizume*" Said Gaara still scared  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:11 pm
Shizume got mad as she slaped him across the face as she faced Clar and Darz, "What the hell is he talking about?" she askec onfused she didn't know what was going on.  

Itachi Girl5

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:23 pm
"Shush Shizume you don't want to make him angry he's scary when he's angry" Whispered Gaara  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:52 pm
Sabrina started to sweat in the coffin.
"Whew...it's getting alittle toasty in here..." Sabrina said trying to get her breath. "Am I losing oxygen? Oh, hecks no!!! I'm not dying in this--this--coffin!!!" Sabrina started to kick her feet on the bottom of the coffin, hoping to loosen any nails or such holding it together.

Novatone

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:02 pm
"Uh...You really don't act like the Gaara everyone's ranting about..." Darz turned towards Shizume. "But, whatever. Let's just find Sabrina before it's too late."
Clar just stared at Gaara as he ran down the road back and forth yelling how he was going on a killing spree. *So this is what happens when you don''t pay the bills for about a week.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:17 pm
Sabrina stopped kicking when the bottom of her feet started to ache.
"No...no, no, no... I have to get out of here and warn Darz and the others." Sabrina nodded to herself and slowly started to fall asleep. Oxygen Deprivation... she thought as she drifted into a fitful sleep, full of horrifying dreams.

Novatone

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:26 pm
"Okay. Everyone spread out and try to find Sabrina. Did you get any information about where Sabrina is, Shizume?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:32 pm
Orochimaru spread out his "army" around the area surrounding Darz and the group. He put his arm up to signal for everyone to get ready to attack.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:34 pm
"No I my telepathic power don't have a tracking system." Shizume said shaking her head. "But Jiko told me that having us split up knowing my brothers they probably thought that we would do this so they plained ahead." she said  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:36 pm
Orochimaru grinned as he saw the approaching Darz and Shizume.
"Their separated....good work, Masaya. You will be rewarded." Orochimaru said softly and lowered his hand, signaling it was time to fight them, for they were drawing near Sabrina's coffin.

Novatone

Novatone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:42 pm
Sabrina forced her eyes open again and looked around the coffin's inside...she closed her eyes and slowly made hand signs and opened her eyes again, they glowed red.
"D-dragon eyes no justu..." She whispered and looked outside the coffin, she made out shapes in the tree and then noticed...explosive tags on the outside of her coffin. "Wha?" she thought as she slipped back into sleep.

Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games