Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:49 pm

he set off traviling through the forest. he had been travling for some hours. there had been and erie silence ever since he had run into the crowd. there want even a bird chearping in the distance. it was as if all life had become afriad of im.he came arcoss a stream and took a few minutes to sit down by its rocky edge and drink from its coll puddle. when he saw his reflection in the water he was shocked. the scars on his face where healed and his ears, they had grown back. it was as if the evil that had risen inside of him had healed his wounds. his mouth dropped open. it had been a long time since he had seen this face. he heard some people in the backround that had been following him. he wuickly grabbed his things and set off at a wuick pace thorugh the forest. after a few minutes he broke thoguh the tree line and came out at a town. it looked nice. they're werent any guards outside at least. he walked down the main street and heard the voice of happyiness and cheer coming out of the local bar. he threw up his cloak and walked thoguh the door. he took a seat in the corner of the bar and order a bottle for himself.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:53 pm

as the music in Isao's head intensified she sang louder, soon to where it could beheard clearly in the nearby town. she rocked side to side singing as she waited for crimson to come for her as he promised.

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:01 pm

Dugage
((yeah i know I wasn't expecting you too. So want me to contunie pursing her in a long post or go off with Joa Boo and get Kesea back and move to the second part of the side story....or want to do something for the main story.))

((in a sepreate para cause its a different though.....also if jake's lizard dude is joiniong DH who is higher me or him?))

((Ok...go after the Girl cause you have to kinda fall in love with her before Joa Boo brings back the old girl...make it a long good post ........Jakes char is higher in the ranks as an actual general. Ricky has been serving the DH for a long time))
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:05 pm

Hikari Harada
as the music in Isao's head intensified she sang louder, soon to where it could beheard clearly in the nearby town. she rocked side to side singing as she waited for crimson to come for her as he promised.

Your voice melted before you into the ears and hearts of those able to hear. The forest opened up into song with life growing with it. The people all noticed the sounds and where weary and fearful of the sirens voice coming from the woods. It was beautiful they thought but feared the powers of the forests around them. Thought the Gods where at work.

Not to much longer and you could hear the rustling of footsteps near by you. It grew louder and louder until finally it stopped just out of eye sight.

"Isao....is that your voice?" you could recognize Crimsons easily now as you heard him speak. He was unseen and hidden very well, a strong talent of his.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:11 pm

ending her song on a hign note she opens here eyes and stares forward. "it is my voice. why do you ask?" she asked staring at a tree ahead of her. " you don't mind if i'm able to see ou do you?" she asked finally looking around. as the echo of her high note dissappears she sighs and closes her eyes again. her stomach growled again. 'geez' she thought to herself. "did you enjoy my song?" she asked giggling slightly as she spoke.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:17 pm

SittingHere
he set off traviling through the forest. he had been travling for some hours. there had been and erie silence ever since he had run into the crowd. there want even a bird chearping in the distance. it was as if all life had become afriad of im.he came arcoss a stream and took a few minutes to sit down by its rocky edge and drink from its coll puddle. when he saw his reflection in the water he was shocked. the scars on his face where healed and his ears, they had grown back. it was as if the evil that had risen inside of him had healed his wounds. his mouth dropped open. it had been a long time since he had seen this face. he heard some people in the backround that had been following him. he wuickly grabbed his things and set off at a wuick pace thorugh the forest. after a few minutes he broke thoguh the tree line and came out at a town. it looked nice. they're werent any guards outside at least. he walked down the main street and heard the voice of happyiness and cheer coming out of the local bar. he threw up his cloak and walked thoguh the door. he took a seat in the corner of the bar and order a bottle for himself.

The faces looked happy and different. Not everyone was human at least. there where no guards. Even though it was still the country of Kine, The Kingdom was mostly all the King controlled. Out in the outer reaches of the forest and plains where the nobles land and they where much more diverse then what could be found in the kingdom.

The bar was mostly empty but the usual and a group of ork merchants. It didn't take longer until more people pilled in and the diverse group grew to full capacity.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:21 pm

Hikari Harada
ending her song on a hign note she opens here eyes and stares forward. "it is my voice. why do you ask?" she asked staring at a tree ahead of her. " you don't mind if i'm able to see ou do you?" she asked finally looking around. as the echo of her high note dissappears she sighs and closes her eyes again. her stomach growled again. 'geez' she thought to herself. "did you enjoy my song?" she asked giggling slightly as she spoke.

"Enjoy it, I practically followed it hear floating like an angle. That was beautiful. Where did you ever learn to sing like that. Crimson asked. he made himself visible by steeping out of the dark tree brush still in full armor and helm. His eyes met with yours almost instantly and you could see his smiling away.

"I'm glad you waited for me. I brought a few things." Crimson added turning to the bags of gear he tugged along with him. he opened up the first bag and the stench of raw meet opened up. He tossed the meet out and got to work on a fire to cook them over. "Help your self to what ever, is there anything you might need?"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:26 pm

"i've always been able to sing like that i couldn't tell you exactally how though" she said smiling sweetly at him. " don't tell me you'r going to keep that thing on." she said pointing to his helmet. "really all i need now is blood. what animal is that?" she said pointing to the meat. "i didn't eel a need to leave here. and plus i wanted to see you." she said staring at him from under her eyelashes.

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:34 pm

You could see Crimson's nervousness as he shifted from side to die with sweaty palms and pointed dumbly to his helmet.

"Oh you mean this thing....well....umm...I guess I can take it off....I mean if you really want me to!" Crimson said slowly with a shake in his voice. he didn't quite know what the girl would expect and he defiantly didn't want her to not like him in any way. Crimson slowly pulled the large metal dragon like helm off of his head and from beneath it broke open to a handsome man with fair skin and bright green eyes. They instantly looked away shyly and found a rock to stair at while he shook his hair out of the form it took on from wearing the helm for to long. His hands swiftly moved up through his hair and it curled wildly around in black silky strands that bushed against his head in a fashionably way. His eyes left the rock and met again with your own and he smiled.

"There, now we have truly met." He said forming another smile and finishing the fire. It started on it's own with a snap of his fingers and he went to work at throwing the meat on.

"Why is the meet important. It's nothing good, if you want real good meat you might have to go into town. It's just cow and still really wet with blood from the kill."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:43 pm

Isao gasped and blushed fiercly when he took his helmet off. but once she heard the word cow she stuck her tounge out and appeared next to him. "um... you wouldn't mind if i....." she asked touching his neck.

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:57 pm

Hikari Harada
Isao gasped and blushed fiercly when he took his helmet off. but once she heard the word cow she stuck her tounge out and appeared next to him. "um... you wouldn't mind if i....." she asked touching his neck.

Crimson froze with confusion and as his brain put together what was going on he backed away quickly.

"Now hey, there will be none of that. your not going to like what i have under my skin and I promise you will be more glad you didn't then if you did. If you really need some blood then suck the cow meat dry. they aren't using it any more." Crimson said quickly lowering his hand closer to the sword. His face almost swelled as though about to break into tears. It went from smiling to flushed in seconds and he didn't quiet understand.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:12 pm

Isao giggled."you'r funny. i was only kidding. " she said laughing still. she leaned over to him and kissed his cheek. she grabbed a piece of meat and sniffed it, she gagged but drank the blood from it til she could get no more. "you seemed troubled, earlier. why is that? did you think i would do that when we just met?" she asked wiping the blood from her mouth. she crawled over to him and laid her head on his shoulder. " i do like you already though." she said smiling.

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:25 pm

Hikari Harada
Isao giggled."you'r funny. i was only kidding. " she said laughing still. she leaned over to him and kissed his cheek. she grabbed a piece of meat and sniffed it, she gagged but drank the blood from it til she could get no more. "you seemed troubled, earlier. why is that? did you think i would do that when we just met?" she asked wiping the blood from her mouth. she crawled over to him and laid her head on his shoulder. " i do like you already though." she said smiling.

Only more and more confusion crawled into his bones. Crimson laid back near the fire as the warmth pulled at him and sat oddly with the girl he just met propped against him. He looked over and down at her, seeing more then he meant and then looking away quickly to answer.

"Well...umm....you see I'm kinda an undercover man. I'm working for this group called the Willed and we are looking for other people to fight with us. You can't tell any one about this." Crimson spoke up with the last words, suddenly realizing that he was telling some complete stranger allot of important stuff. Feeling a little more safe snuggled up with her he continued.

"I was impersonating as one of them and trying to persuade them of my cause from the inside out. Not the easiest stuff but I'm very capable." Crimson started to boast as if he was something better then what he was. His face still bright red from the kiss and yet uneasy with fear because he didn't know how she really felt about him. They only just met.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:26 pm

((hahahaha 1004 word post))

Salin leaned up against the wall of the great hall sipping on blood sighing. The dungeon was closed since the party was tonight and Salin had nothing to do now. His mind drifted back to that girl that had bumped into him as he made his way to the dungeon. For the last 800 years Salin had gone through life without feeling anything but rage, anger, sadness, or nothing; but she brought back some emotion he never thought would come back, excitement. With that came hope to break away the ice on his heart.

Maybe not that girl will do it but at least now I now that it is possible. Someday I will find someone to melt away the winter of my heart and begin spring anew. What am I thinking it was probably just lust! Dammit there’s no way I have any real feelings, hah that part of my life ended 800 years ago.

Salin heard a loud crashing sound over the music to his left and glanced over. There he saw trio of orcs where standing in a semi-circle around a crouched over figure rummaging through something on the floor. Salin raised an eyebrow and prayed for some entertainment from what was about to happen.

“Eh you there girly, what ya think ya doin ‘nockin into me and ‘uch?” the orc in the center said cracking its knuckles.

“ ‘eah dat don’t seem so nice” the one on the left said laughing.

The third one kicked the crouched over figure and all three started laughing. I guess this won’t be interesting after all, oh well can’t expect much from orcs I suppose. All three started to kick the figure on the ground and laughed as one poured a goblet full of beer on the figure. Humiliation and abuse, hmm with a little training they might make decent interrogators. Wow of course this thought would go through my head, I am such a monster. Salin spat in disgust, part at his thoughts and part at the orcs.

Salin snapped back to attention when he heard the figure sobbing and then after a few more kicks starting to full out cry. The orcs laughed even louder and started to kick harder and faster, and then finally the middle one grabbed the figure by the hair and yanked, what Salin now could see as a her, up. The orc slapped her face and the impact busts open her lip, slowly blood dripped out. Salin now paid even closer attention as the aroma of blood fills his nostrils. Looking closely at the scene before him Salin tensed up and realized that the girl was the same one that bumped into him.

Rage flowed through his body like water shooting out of a faucet. Salin didn’t even think he just leap across the floor and landed with a loud thud behind the orc trio. “You might want to stop doing that,” he hissed as red filled his vision.

The orcs turned around and laughed; the one on the left spoke up looking at him, “You try and look ‘ard but your probly just a sissy. We orces are da stronges’ we blow your ‘uckin head in.”

Sadistically laughing Salin started shaking and drew his hidden blade, “You don’t know who you are messing with. I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!” he shouted over the music and drove the blade into the belly of the orc who.

The other two tried drawing their blades but Salin was faster and sent slashes across both of their chests. Salin flexed his wrists and his hidden blade slide back under his jacket sleeve. Stepping over the dead bodies Salin kneeled down and brushed the hair out of the girl’s face. The girl cowered and looked more afraid of Salin then she did of the orcs. Salin grew cold and eyes glazed over as he mumbled, “I will not hurt you young one.”

The girl still cowered, hesitant to let Salin near her. Salin easily brushed aside the futile attempts of the girl to block him and scooped her up under his arms. Standing up with the girl he walked out of the loud and oblivious dance room and carried her to a nearby abandoned court yard. Gently Salin laid the girl done on the edge of a fountain glistening in the light. “They did not seriously hurt you I think,” he asked wiping the blood of her lip and chin as he sat down next to her head.

Tears filled the girl’s eyes and she feebly cried next to Salin. “What is your name girl?” Salin asked as he hummed a gentle tune to her.

“Serena Starfell m’lord” the girl said as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

Salin smiled and felt his heart lighten up, “Serena, my that’s a pretty name.” He saw the girl still looked hesitant. “What is wrong? Do I scare you?”

The girl frightfully looked at Salin and sat up slowly, “of…of..ofcourse I am scared. You are him aren’t you?”

Salin raised an eyebrow confused, “Him?”

The girl shuddered and continued, “The one who caused the party…the one who tortured those men. The vampire everyone is talking about.” she finished in a whisper.

Every muscle in Salin’s body tensed up as she said that, “Yes,” was all the he could muster to say. A long moment of science followed his yes and both sat there staring at each other.

Soon another voice was heard coming from the entrance to the courtyard, “Salin get your vampric a** over here. All us officers are about to have a toast and your its subject so come on.” The voice belonged to another officer of Salin’s level who was a ‘friend’ of sorts in a way.

Salin snapped out of his trance and turned to face his ‘friend’, “Oh yes be right there.” He said getting up. Salin silently walked towards him but his gaze was back at Serena the entire time who was in turn watching him leave.

Dugage

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:55 pm

((To Tyler))

The girl watched until she faded behind a mass of gray stone walls and was replaced with a more still fashion of partying animals. The crowds all still and holding to whatever glasses they could find. The most where still on the floor and filling any available seeing space they could find. All of the generals gathered at the main table with Lenomie and Joa boo at the head and standing on a stage. They had their drinks lifted and smiling.

"Thank you all of my fine Dark Hand brother and sisters. It is a great pleasure to be standing among you all as victors of these walls and steps closer to accomplishing our main goal. We will one day be free form the grasps of the high powers of this world and be able to live in perfection." Joa Boo's words where careful and inspiring. His voice spoke out over everyone and loudly raised the attention of everyone.
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games