Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:32 pm
Sorano slunk in the deepest part of thae cave and quickly ran twords the light at the other end of the cave. once she reached the light she transformed back and looked around the corner to smell ryo and sakata behind her in the distance and a stranger.
"They've been captured. i smell poisin and blood too, can't be good." sorano growled and ran away from the light and to save her friends.

(Guys i am so so so so so so so so sorry for not being able to get on i feel so awful, ive been busy with band and studying for finals so im sorry. crying crying )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:41 pm
Ryo was going to walk off, but his ears suddelny perked up for he heard a noise. It sounded like steps, running quickly and getting louder by the second. What is that? He thought to himself. He then picked up another scent other than the others around him. He was going to attack, but he stopped for the scent was familiar. Is that... "Sorano?" He said quietly to himself.

"What was that Ryo?" Rose asked him.

"Sorano, she's coming towards us." Ryo said.

((It's okay, I know how it is when you're busy with school stuff. ^_^))  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:25 pm
Sakata laughed"Sora"she said as a wave of relief swept over her  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:07 pm
sorano ran as fast as she could and finally came to her captured friends.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Sorano yelled as she jumped over ryo's head and landed on the stranger which knocked him down to the floor with a knife held aginst his neck.
"Who are you working for and where's nayuki! If you don't tell me i'll rip you to shreads in a heart beat bud!" sorano growled

(thanks)  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:12 pm
"aye Sora calm down he is an old friend of mine"said sakata putting her hand on Sorano's shoulder.Naota smiled at Sorano"nice to meet you"he said  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:55 pm
"Yeah, he's on our side." Ryo said.

((Sorry, too lazy to think of stuff gonk ))  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:09 am
"ha sweatdrop sorry about that bud, ive been on edge lately....OH! there's a room down that way and it looks promising, mabe nayuki is there." sorano said pointing twords the darkest part of the cave which had a hint of a light at the other end.

(it's all good ^_^)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:05 am
"Sweet after we get Nayuki I want some nice hot ramen"said Sakata  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:39 pm
"Same here. I haven't had any good Ramen in a while." Ryo grinned at Sorano, knowing that she makes the best ramen in the village. "Well, let's get moving!" Ryo began walking towards the room with Rose following closely behind him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:48 am
"Yes!"Grinned Sakata with Naota following her  

Level_E_Vampire

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:32 pm
"lets go." sorano returned the smile but stayed in the back watching the new dude.
"i still don't fully trust him." she muttered to herself quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:14 pm
Naota put his hand on Sakatas shoulder"you have good friends..."he said quietly so only sakata heard  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:05 pm
Rose felt some hostility coming off of Sorano and walked back towards her. "What's going on with you?" She asked. She then leaned in and looked at Naota. "Is it Sakata's friend that's bugging you?" She whispered quietly that only she could hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:54 pm
"Kind of, i just don't trust him fully." sorano whispered to rose.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:28 pm
"Well, you're not the only one." Rose whispered to Sorano.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games