Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:31 pm
''You guys don't, I do.'' Estelluna grinned. The one stepped to her and bent down to her. She started to pet her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:34 pm
"Uh oh. You might not want to do that." Rachel said with a knowing smile.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:50 pm
Lifting her in a hug almost way, the girl hugged her almost. Estelluna letting her do that for a moment, then bit her and she released her. It had some pucture wounds.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:14 pm
Rachel grinned. "I warned you."  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:28 pm
Turning around her pack followed hearing a noise, she grabbed the stick they tried to throw at her, she broke it as soon as she caught it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:17 pm
Karissa watched the proceedings with the slightest confusion.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:32 pm
"I'm not too sure I know whats going on here. I'm fairly sure that this pack is intruding on something. Or maybe Estelluna feels like fighting. What do you think? Watch or participate?" Rachel shrugged, only being cautious because Arianna had sustained multiple injuries and was probably more susecptible than not.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:19 pm
"I think they got here well after Arianna left. So I don't think she'll be in any danger. And I'm not sure about Estelluna here..." Karissa replied, as the same girl from the other group still attempted to treat Estelluna like a dog.

How did this start?  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:25 pm
"Aagh, we were coming to say hello, but it seems we are unwanted. You are Vampires, correct? Then why is there a werewolf?" Kazuo asked coldly, sheilding Hoshi. Ayaka stepped forward. "She's not just a werewolf. She's a Vampire/Werewolf hybrid. Brainless, anyone could see that. Now let's go, we need to protect Hoshi!" she whispered urgently, and, grabbing the others, backed away. "Why don't you and Hoshi go home? Maybe we can make peace with them." she said once they were at a safe distance. Kazuo grunted in agreement, thre Hoshi on his back, and ran off. "Hello, we aren't looking for a fight. We were hoping to talk with you." Kimiko called, standing beside Ayaka. Chinatsu nodded in agreement.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:19 pm
Yeah, let's forget about that whole hugging and stick-throwing thing for now...

"You can talk freely." said Karissa, acting as the unofficial spokesperson for their group. Estelluna seemed calmer now that the human was gone, and Karissa felt more confidant because of that.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:08 pm
"Yes, we apologize for that. Your human friend, even though she is gone, is safe, around us. What are your names?" Rachel asked, attempting to appear innocent.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:39 pm
"I am Ayaka, and on my left is Kimiko. The girl on my right is Chinatsu." said Ayaka, still keeping back.  

Azarni Usagi

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:46 pm
Estelluna growled at Kazuo, she didn't like him. ''Stay if you must, but we have businese to do now, Cer come on.'' Cer and Estelluna turned full wolf, Cer much larger before. His tail was a snake, and he was about two horses high, two wide. He knew better to show the three heads in public, but oh well. ''Hey, Arianna, have any words for your father, before we rip whats left of his soul out and drag it to Hell?'' Estelluna asked. Estelluna played with the chains around Cer's necks, and the iron spiked collar it was around his neck moved slightly. His iron shackles around his legs moved slightly as he walked, his snake ready to rear.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:18 pm
"I've learned all I wanted to know. Oh Estelluna, be careful please" Arianna said and watched them leave. "My name is Arianna, welcome" Arianna told the newcomer.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:21 pm
''Right, long time since a desent reaping.'' She mumbled as she darted off like a frighten cat, even though she was running at full speed, she was still faster than them. Cer large size made the Earth rumble, but they evently found him, with the spider lady.

-hey are the Cullens still there, and please play Logan and spider lady-  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games