Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:29 am
Laurence sat as Rachel took down a mountan lion. He sat patiently for a few moments and then he heard a faint heartbeat. As he took of fast but silently he saw it, a large elk. Laurence crouched and snuck behind it and rushed at it, he jumped and landed on its back and broke its neck in one fluid motion. He drank fast and tried to saty clean, as soon as the beast was drained he, for some reason, for the first time in 20 years prayed.
When he got up, he to ran to the lake and jumoed in to clean the blood and the smell of blood from him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:41 pm
"Hey there." Said Rachel, squeezing the water out of the shirt she was still wearing. She laid down on the sand, letting the sun dry her.  

kanangirl123

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:50 pm
Laurence got out of the water and found a large rock to lay on so that his pantes would not get ssand on them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:41 pm
"We should probably get back soon. Karissa's probably angry that we ditched her....it certainly wasn't very nice of us." She said with a laugh, but regretting not taking Karissa with them.  

kanangirl123

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:17 pm
Laurence sat up his clothes only damp now "ok, lets go then" he got up and ran towerds his car.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:44 pm
"Karissa, if you need to go do anything I'll be fine staying here by myself" Arianna offered, feeling bad for her.  

Arriana_lynn

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:27 pm
Laurence and Rachel climb into the car and started driveing back into town towerds the mall, "i woder if that girl, or thing, has shown up yet"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:22 pm
"Oh, I've already hunted." Karissa reassured her. Smirking, she added "Rachel told me where to find some good deer."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:12 pm
(hey everyone. Just a heads up, I won't be on as much because I start school tomorrow and it's going to be tough. I'll still be on just not as much as i have been)
Arianna smiled. "Sounds like a lovely meal" Arianna joked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:09 pm
"Much better than you nasty tasting humans." Said Rachel with a laugh, as she and Laurence joined Karissa and Arianna at the table.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:25 pm
"Nasty? That's plain right insulting" Arianna said, acting as if she was offended. "Nice to see that you guys are back" she commented.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:06 pm
Laurence slimed as a sat down "nice to see you two are still here" Laurence sniffed the air "i still dont smell that thing"  

Sora DoUrden

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:50 pm
"I'm not sure if she's coming back, I don't smell her anywhere in the area." Said Rachel, discreetly sniffing the food court.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:55 pm
"Let's go then. I've got enough things to last me a while" Arianna suggested.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:56 pm
Karissa jumped up. “Why are we wasting time here then? School starts again tomorrow – if we’re at the mall, we might as well shop!” Laurence groaned. “Not again!”  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games