Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:02 pm
Jackie giggled. "Yeah, I's old. But still little." She pouted. "No fair." She looked up at the girls and smiled gratefully. "Keep me. Please...?" She wanted to stay with them more then anything. She wanted to learn more about vampires. Of course she was one, but she'd never been taught how to act or think. Jackie did her own thing. She wished she could tell them about her life. She could understand them perfectly, but she was afraid that they didn't understand her. It annoyed her that she couldn't seem to talk correctly, no matter how hard she tried.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:45 pm
"Okay then. I guess it's a good thing we have lots of spare bedrooms. What say you to a tour, and you can pick your room?" Alessandra suggested to Jackie. As long as she kept reminding herself that she was a vampire, and older than her years, then she could manage to speak to Jackie normally.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:45 am
"Okay's!" Jackie said. "But maybe I's stay with you tonight?" She looked hopefully up at Ari. "House so big!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:56 pm
"Of course" Arianna smiled. "Want to take a tour of the house now?" Arianna asked, she had a soft spot for this child and she rembered with her human family how she had a baby sister and how she acted like a second mother to her. "Hang on a second I just thought of a problem, what will we do with Jackie when we have to go to school?" Arianna asked.  

Arriana_lynn

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:53 pm
Raine frowned. That was a problem. "Well, if she's 93, maybe we could leave her home." She didn't want to, though. "Maybe we could take turns staying home or something?" She racked her brain for better solutions.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:54 pm
"I don't know that would look kind of suspicious if we kept taking turns staying home, unless we stayed home for the full week it's basically impossible." Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:55 pm
"Guys, she's 93, I'm fairly sure that if we walked her through it, she'd be able to do it herself." Said Mirri. Sure, maybe she sounded harsh, but if the girl was that old, she'd soon find out she didn't want to be patronized. She bent down to the girl's eye level. "You hunt on your own correct?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:17 pm
"Yeps! Only me hunt... what mean school?" Jackie had heard of it before, but she'd never seen one or been inside one. She'd pretty much always been secluded in her tiny home under some very large tree roots. That is - until it had been washed away by a recent unpredictable flood. "But where good humans? I liveded by some real yummy ones, but my house went bye bye."  

6vampire6mistress6

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:31 am
"Oh...you drink from humans." Alessandra suddenly looked uncertain. "Aysel lives here too, will she be safe?" she thought. She looked doubtfully at the little girl in front of them, but Jackie still had ample strength, being a vampire. She could still hurt Aysel if she wanted to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:14 am
'I think so but just to be safe we need to get her to start drinking from animals' Ariannna replied to Alessandra. "Jackie honey, we're going to show you a new way to hunt. You see, all of us drink from animals not humans. Do you think that you can try to hunt like that?" Arianna asked, she was now worried because of the fact that she drank human blood.  

Arriana_lynn

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:38 am
Raine lifted her eyebrows skeptically at what Jackie had said. She raised them even higher at Ari. 'Do you really think we can change her? I mean if she's been feeding off of humans for so long....' her voice was low enough so only Ari could hear and not Jackie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:31 pm
"She's not a danger to Aysel I don't think, I'm fairly sure that Aysel can protect herself if need be. And as for switching her, she's a small child, they always adapt to change better, regardless of her age, it should be easier than you think." Said Mirri, looking at the small girl.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:22 pm
"She's got a point. Even if it has been years she is still in the body of a three year old, I think she still acts and feels like a three year old and at that age they adapt to new surroundings easier." Arianna commented.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:16 pm
"I still think that we need to teach her to act like an adult. It's going to be important if she's ever gonna be on her own." Mirri sat down, she felt like the most serious one, maybe it was just that she had been through a lot today already.  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:43 pm
Jackie felt so small as she looked up at the girls discussing what was to be done with her. "Hey!" she said, getting their attention. "Who Aysel? And...and aminals are icky, dirty." She made a face. "I think... I drink aminal, if you drink human. Just try?"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games