Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:23 pm

Dion studied Caterina and Lily's conversation intently. She knew from personal experience it was not easy to kill a vampire. Yet the way they talked, it was like the idea of death to them was...well, human. If Lily could so casually dispose of Wyatt, wouldn't the reverse be true as well? She started to worry for her friends. It shouldn't be her and her sister who were under guard at all times.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:18 pm

Lily jerked her head over to Dion. "I can hear your thoughts." She said, stating the obvious. "You're not remembering that I'm no ordinary vampire. Did I explain my power to you? It gives me the ability to copy other powers whenever I want to. That makes me so much more powerful than almost any other vampire you'll meet." She pulled the twins down to sit with Caterina and herself. "If there is anything you guys need to worry about, its whether or not I should be upset that you were eavesdropping." She said with a wink.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:26 pm

"Don't blame them, I was once like them, eavsedropping a lot. But Lily, I know you wouldn't kill him, even as a vampire you know right from wrong. I think that we can fix this situation cleanly and if not then we will kill, but only after we have tried everything else" Caterina said.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:40 pm

"I joke sometimes Cat." Said Lily, and leaned back against the tree, sighing. "He's not normal, such an amount of anger is uncommon, even if I've only had Jasper's abilities for a short while, I can tell that someone being so angry is not normal, to say the least."

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:47 pm

"It isn't, I agree. I think maybe why we met these two is because we are supposed to help them" Caterina said thoughtfully.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:18 pm

"So you believe in fate." Said Lily. "I never have, life just happens."

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:39 pm

Selana would have laughed at the way their conversation had turned, except Lily's comment threw her off guard. Did she believe in fate either?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:36 pm

Caterina squeezed Selena's arm gently. "Come on, we should head to class" Caterina said, standing up and helping the twins up and then offering a hand to Lily.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:22 pm

Kenneth saw the girls ready to walk away, and at the last moment decided to wait. He would see Caterina afterschool - that was soon enough.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:32 pm

(to speed things up a bit)
The day finally ended and Caterina hoped out of her seat, happy that the day was finally over. "I'll see you guys in a while." Caterina said and left to wait for Kenneth. She waited for him in the courtyard, leaning against a tree casually.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:56 am

Lily and the twins walked over to the Cullens, smiling when she saw Emmet doing his best to puff out his muscles to ridiculous size. She leaned against the hood of Edward's Volvo, so as to keep and eye out for Wyatt.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:49 pm

"Caterina," Kenneth said. He regretted the stealth he'd used to creep up behind her when he saw her jump.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:13 am

Lily laughed quietly. "Come on, lets go to your house. Bella will enjoy having some companions when you dress her up." Said Lily to Alice, who's eyes brightened. Alice began to usher everyone into Edward's car, but there wasn't enough room. "I'll take Emmet, Rosalie and Jasper." She said, beckoning to her overly flashy vehicle. Rosalie eyed it in admiration.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:33 pm

Caterina pushed her bangs that had been messed up back over to the side. "Hello, Kenneth, nice to see you. So where shall we go to have this meeting?" she asked conversationally.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:20 pm

Kenneth shrugged. "This is your show," he said figuratively.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games