Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:56 pm
Nanaka noticed that Sira's arm still seemed to bother him. "It'll be alright soon. That move shouldn't have done too much damage." She placed her hand on the small of her back, remembering the kunai Tobi had thrown at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:59 pm
"Its fine just a bit soar." Sira said slightly smiling. He felt where it had been twisted and winced.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:03 pm
"Just be careful with it." Nanaka lightly touched the small wound, swearing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:04 pm
Fuyu appeared in front of the Hokages, just to look for Reks. She noticed Sira and that girl that was fighting earlier. She walked over to them. "Hi Sira! Who's your friend?" She asked leaning in a little. She looked at Sira's arm. "What happened? Is it from the fight earlier?" She said rembering how pittiful Kisame looked lying there unconcious. She laughed to herself about it. She pulled out her hair ribbon and took Siras arm and wrapped it in kind of a sling. "You shouldn't move it," She giggled "I think you might have torn a muscle. Don't worry thoug, muscles heal fast." She smiled.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:08 pm
"Thanks." Sira said as she put the sling on him. "This is Nanaka.." he added answering Fuyu's question.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:10 pm
Nanaka nodded at the girl, rolling her shoulders again. She positioned her scythe more comfortably on her shoulder. "And you are?"  

deliciously H I C K

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:14 pm
"Hi. I'm Fuyu. I'm from the hidden mist village," she said with a smile pointing in the direction of her village, "And where are you from?" she said looking kind of frightened at the giant scythe. She whispered to Sira "W-where'd she get that huge scythe?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:17 pm
Nanaka's expression saddened, making her face look dark. "I... I don't know." She noticed that Fuyu seemed to be a little afraid of her scythe, and stuck it behind her back.  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:18 pm
Sira shrugged not knowing. 'I wonder where she got that scythe..' he wondered silently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:23 pm
"Hmm...that's sad... But, I have a way to brighten up our day, do either of you want to come to the lake with me? Reks and I were supposed to go yesterday... but time got away from us..." She blushed. "If you do, meet me at my house in a little while. Bring your bathing suits." she said smiling. She ren down the street and stopped at the candy shop. She got a couple of boxes of pocky and then continued to her house. She changed into her red bathing suit. And put on a pair of white baggy shorts. She grabbed a bag and put the pocky and her book inside, along with a towel. She slipped on her sandals and waited outside for Nanakana and Sira.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:25 pm
Nanaka blinked as Fuyu hurried off, a little... stunned. "She's... active..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:27 pm
((yeah, my characters energetic))  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:34 pm
"Um.. okay.." Sira said a bit surprised at Fuyu's speed. He shrugged it off and headed to his house to change. Once he approached his house he went in and changed into a pair of black swimming trucks grabbed a towel and went outside to wait.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:37 pm
Nanaka went straight to the lake, not having anything to change into. She would buy something later, but for now she'd just stick her feet in. She sat down at the edge of the lake, laying her scythe beside her. She took her boots off and stuck her toes in the cool water.  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:41 pm
Sira headed to the lake popping a stick of strawberry pocky in his mouth as he walked. As he reached the lake he caught sight of Nanaka. "Hey." he said walking down to the shore of the lake.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games