Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Underground Pub Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:18 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
"yea thats true" she said thinking "i did buy some clothes though"

He stopped. "You know what, we should go shopping then," he said, smiling at her as he turned around to go to the mall.
she smiled "clothes shopping it is" she said walking with him  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:22 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He stopped. "You know what, we should go shopping then," he said, smiling at her as he turned around to go to the mall.

"Woo...wait, I hate shopping, crap," he said, slightly laughing as they walked to the mall.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:24 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Woo...wait, I hate shopping, crap," he said, slightly laughing as they walked to the mall.
she laughed "its ok, ill just go try on some clothes, i wont be long" she smiled and walked into one of the clothing stores  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:37 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she laughed "its ok, ill just go try on some clothes, i wont be long" she smiled and walked into one of the clothing stores

"Hehe, alrighty then," he said, sitting down in a chair, waiting for her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:39 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she looked around "its going to be nothing but hot there, right?" she asked looking at some short skirts  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:48 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she looked around "its going to be nothing but hot there, right?" she asked looking at some short skirts

"Unless it rains," he said, watching her look at the skirts.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:52 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"true" she walked over and grabbed a bathing suit, she tried it on and showed him, "you like this bathing suit? its a two piece"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:53 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"true" she walked over and grabbed a bathing suit, she tried it on and showed him, "you like this bathing suit? its a two piece"

"Yes," he said without a moments pause, liking the thought of her in it.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:55 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "ok" she changed back and walked out, "what else should i wear there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:56 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "ok" she changed back and walked out, "what else should i wear there?"

"Hm, it might be extremely hot. I think nothing on would be good," he said, slightly laughing as he teased her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:57 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Hm, it might be extremely hot. I think nothing on would be good," he said, slightly laughing as he teased her.
she smiled "hmm not a bad idea" she said teasing him back  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:06 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Hey, I would love that," he said, smiling at her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:08 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she laughed "im sure you would" she walked over and bought a couple of skirts, some thin shirts and the bathing suit "ok im ready" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:24 pm
Darkness-Ryuu
animegurl145
Maya continued sipping her drink checking out her surroundings wondering where "he" was. The man she saw that one time who she wanted to meet again.
darkness goes where there at and says " hello are u guys havening fun"

(i know im all late but still)

She looks at the dark stranger and points to the seat next to her.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she laughed "im sure you would" she walked over and bought a couple of skirts, some thin shirts and the bathing suit "ok im ready" she said smiling

"Cool. Let's go to the house then," he said as he walked with her out the mall.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games