Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:19 pm
I SAID DONT ASK! SHE'S A WEIRDO!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:16 pm
You're funny.  

HalesABlack

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:44 am
Me? ~looks around frantically~ ME???? you think i'm funny? ~laughs a little~ let me guess...you're going to say funny looking right? well if you want to see funny looking...look at my brother...talk about weird...

blaugh + scream = pirate + rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:02 am
The_Last_Avenger
All i have to say is I agree with Bella all the way. ~stands by bella~

What do you mean, friend?
Agree about...?
b  

Bellabie

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:41 am
Bellabie
The_Last_Avenger

Agree about...?
b

I agree about what you said to dronze...and that dammie-kins guy. ^.^ you are completely correct.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:11 pm
Oh! I thank you, then, sir.
b  

Bellabie

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:23 am
The_Last_Avenger
Bellabie
The_Last_Avenger

Agree about...?
b

I agree about what you said to dronze...and that dammie-kins guy. ^.^ you are completely correct.

^ = Suck up~

Mate, Don't aim to please because thats sure as hell what its coming off as.

P.s. - Dronze rant doesn't need to be uselessly bumped when people will visit it in hopes of a new rant, which judging by some of the post lately, will happen soon  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:25 am
guantanamobayxx
Bella, you were right.

Anyway, is the disclaimer really nessecary? I mean, a warning that other people shouldn't rant is silly. What if I had some undiscovered talent of intelligently telling off undesirables? Maybe like, a disclaimer that stated, "Hey, I suggest you don't tell others off without exceptionally good grammar and common sense."

But other than that.

all of you + cheese_whine + 4laugh = heart

To answer that: YES~!

Some of our guild members in the past have tried to pull of "Mini-rants" and have done nothing but pissed both me AND dronze off (sorry if I assume much dronze) but it was necessary because this happened after everyone bashed our favorite newbie who was kicked out by dronze. Now, heed the warning or I shall eat your soul!  

Dameon the -V-

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:01 am
sorry dude...I hate to say it but I am no suck up. bella is a friend of mine. why do I need to suck up to her? I completely agree with her and thats that. dont start calling me a suck up for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:13 pm
I shall do as I please princess when you come off as a suck up~  

Dameon the -V-

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:46 pm
princess? i'm more of a guy than you'll ever be... and also...do you think a "princess" would jump off roofs, trailors, and drink blood? huh? I thought so. you better think before you speak ok? I do not take kindly to insults.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:55 pm
you had my vote until you pulled this stuff out... only an idiot would be proud of all that.

The_Last_Avenger
princess? i'm more of a guy than you'll ever be... and also...do you think a "princess" would jump off roofs, trailors, and drink blood? huh? I thought so. you better think before you speak ok? I do not take kindly to insults.

Lady Rayya

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:23 pm
awproud of which part? the jumpng off trailors and roofs? or the drinking blood? and i'm no idiot...just mildly insane. ^.^ mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:20 pm
That sure makes you cool dude, here's a warning, and I'll get hell for it later

Shut up in threads that you have no room in, you are (as I'm guessing) a new member. Or you just have finally broke your "virginity" in this guild. Next time you open your "mouth" and post I'll probably prove you wrong. As for being more of a man than I am, mate you got a long time to go. If you jump off of trailers and drink blood that makes you a psychosis patient and probably the only person in the whole world who would actually think of the fact "I am more of a man for drinking blood."

You have got to learn respect or you will get the feeling of my ban button in .5 seconds  

Dameon the -V-

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:53 pm
And why the hell would you drink blood anyways? You ain't mildly insane, you're frickin' mad.

And Dammie, don't get mad at me. Me and Avenger've been rivals for a looooooooooooong time.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games