Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:30 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

Stretches again. "Yeah... maybe they were planted not too long ago.. since humans aren't really attached to Nature..."

no they were never were they
so when night falls whant to go try to find meaneils sister

"Right...." sighs a bit. "Dad must be worried sick.... we're always at home by sunrise.... if not he sends the whole armada to look for us...."
i just hope he isn't thinking i kidnapped you guys

"Knowing how dad is... he probably thinks so...." looks around. "Anyway, where is the person helping us stay hidden?"

he is over that fence but some men came and we had to leave
i think it was those white suit men  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:33 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

Stretches again. "Yeah... maybe they were planted not too long ago.. since humans aren't really attached to Nature..."

no they were never were they
so when night falls whant to go try to find meaneils sister

"Right...." sighs a bit. "Dad must be worried sick.... we're always at home by sunrise.... if not he sends the whole armada to look for us...."

"Knowing how dad is... he probably thinks so...." looks around. "Anyway, where is the person helping us stay hidden?"

Looks at him, confused. "White suit men...? The ones that... experimented on Bella, your brother and you?"  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:34 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

Looks at him, confused. "White suit men...? The ones that... experimented on Bella, your brother and you?"

yes
marcus stands up and walks behind a pile of scrap turns human gets dressed and walks back out
shall we look for her?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:38 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

yes
marcus stands up and walks behind a pile of scrap turns human gets dressed and walks back out
shall we look for her?

"Wait... shouldn't I wear more... human-ish clothes? I don't think skin tight vampire suits are normal here..."  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:40 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

yes
shall we look for her?

"Wait... shouldn't I wear more... human-ish clothes? I don't think skin tight vampire suits are normal here..."

well these lycans human wear dosent go either
well just say we are out of towners or some thing  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:41 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

yes
shall we look for her?

Smiles a bit. "Okay... I guess that would work.... humans dress weirdly anyway...." Walks with him  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:47 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

yes
shall we look for her?

Smiles a bit. "Okay... I guess that would work.... humans dress weirdly anyway...." Walks with him

marcus and tomoe set off into the city but marcus marks the area with a scent marking so they can find it
as the walk into the city they find hundreds of people and things
User Image
^take away the morning sky^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:50 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

yes
shall we look for her?

marcus and tomoe set off into the city but marcus marks the area with a scent marking so they can find it
User Image

Looking at everything with wide eyes. "My... goodness..... how can humans live in a place like this...? It's so... crowded and noisy..." Stomach grumbles. "Guh... haven't eated in three days..."  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:56 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

User Image

Looking at everything with wide eyes. "My... goodness..... how can humans live in a place like this...? It's so... crowded and noisy..." Stomach grumbles. "Guh... haven't eated in three days..."

marcus looks around
id give you some of my blood but i dont think there is any thing around here to hold it in so you could drink it  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:59 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

User Image

marcus looks around
id give you some of my blood but i dont think there is any thing around here to hold it in so you could drink it

Smiles a bit sheepishly. "Well.... would you mind if I bit you softly on the wrist...? It won't hurt.. much... and It won't affect you unless i mix your blood with my saliva... which I promise I won't do!" looks at him with pleading eyes. "Plleeaasee.... I'm starving... and I defenitelly don't wanna go on a rampage bitting and killing humans around here outta hunger...."  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:59 pm
"hey tomoe glad your awake" she looks around "yea im starting to get hungry too"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
"hey tomoe glad your awake" she looks around "yea im starting to get hungry too"

"Hi Bella!" smiles at her.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:03 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"hey" she said smiling, she held her arm around her stomache "we got to feed, im starving"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:05 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

User Image

marcus looks around

Smiles a bit sheepishly. "Well.... would you mind if I bit you softly on the wrist...? It won't hurt.. much... and It won't affect you unless i mix your blood with my saliva... which I promise I won't do!" looks at him with pleading eyes. "Plleeaasee.... I'm starving... and I defenitelly don't wanna go on a rampage bitting and killing humans around here outta hunger...."

marcus holds up his arm
ya sure just be carefull  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"hey" she said smiling, she held her arm around her stomache "we got to feed, im starving"

"Tell me about it... I'm starving...." stomach grumbles again. "See..?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games