Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
tear-blooded_angel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi!!! ^_^
  Hello!!
  What?!? >_>
  I'm not supposed to talk to strangers...
View Results

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:07 pm
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
eek ...........uh.........*walks away while whistling*

Kid: *looks around at all the amazing creatures* Wow, this is like a dream come true. *Then he spots Tear* AAHHHH!! IT'S A GIRL!! NOW IT'S A NIGHTMARE COME TRUE!! RUN AWAY!!
GranKuwagamon: Well, that didn't work.
and i thought that would work.............hey wait i know Granny let me see u'r digivice

GranKuwagamon: You mean the one Katsa left behind? Sephi, present the digivice.
Sephiroth: *holds out the Digivice* What exactly are you planning this time?
maybe...........lets see.........there we go! i did some work to it so that way we can track him down by using Granny's data

GranKuwagamon: Wait, wouldn't that require him to have his Digivice for that to work?
nope he surrounds by data that came off of u...........so we just follow it and we found him 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:15 pm
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
and i thought that would work.............hey wait i know Granny let me see u'r digivice

GranKuwagamon: You mean the one Katsa left behind? Sephi, present the digivice.
Sephiroth: *holds out the Digivice* What exactly are you planning this time?
maybe...........lets see.........there we go! i did some work to it so that way we can track him down by using Granny's data

GranKuwagamon: Wait, wouldn't that require him to have his Digivice for that to work?
nope he surrounds by data that came off of u...........so we just follow it and we found him 3nodding

GranKuwagamon: All right then. Sephiroth, where does it lead us?
Sephiroth: Umm...*looks at the Digivice* ...nowhere. The trail stops at the Cotton Candy shop. Well, this proves that he was kidnapped because whoever was in that car had some kind of Digital barrier. Granny, think back. Did you notice any unusual behavior from him before he disappeared?
GranKuwagamon: Well... now that you mention it, he's been checking the window before he went to sleep for a while. And the night that he disappeared, he looked kinda... I don't know, pale and drained.  

KatsaDarksword

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:19 pm
I wonder if he got victimized by a vampire...nah. They don't even exist. 3nodding

Youta: Hmmm...anything else to add GranKuwagamon? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:22 pm
tear-blooded_angel
I wonder if he got victimized by a vampire...nah. They don't even exist. 3nodding

Youta: Hmmm...anything else to add GranKuwagamon? confused

Sephiroth: Yeah, seriously. This is stuff we could have used from the beginning.
GranKuwagamon: I think the only thing left was that he was like that ever since... the end of July... right around the time of Comic Con.  

KatsaDarksword

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:28 pm
You think something happened while he was in that event?

Youta: Maybe an argument or something...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:42 pm
Sephiroth: That's possible. We should check with everyone he was with at Con. Who was he with from his pictures?
GranKuwagamon: Well, from his pictures, it seems like he was with... the Rooster Teeth people, the Tokyopop girls, the Timeshift girls, Chelsey from the heroes booth, the Prima guys and the Evil Cheerleaders. There are others, but they're all cosplayers.
Sephiroth: Which one do you think we should start asking first, Tear? Youta, your opinion is welcome too.  

KatsaDarksword

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:22 pm
sup my peeps!?

Sup my mons?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:31 pm
who the hell is sephiroth?  

Zephyr TruFeld

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:41 pm
ninja meep  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:43 pm
Katsa Darksword
Sephiroth: That's possible. We should check with everyone he was with at Con. Who was he with from his pictures?
GranKuwagamon: Well, from his pictures, it seems like he was with... the Rooster Teeth people, the Tokyopop girls, the Timeshift girls, Chelsey from the heroes booth, the Prima guys and the Evil Cheerleaders. There are others, but they're all cosplayers.
Sephiroth: Which one do you think we should start asking first, Tear? Youta, your opinion is welcome too.

Hmm...don't you think this Chelsey person is the odd man---er woman out? I mean, she's the only named individual out of those groups. Kinda suspicious if you ask me... stare We should ask her first. 3nodding

Youta: We could also ask the security guards if we could see their video cameras if they have it around...who knows, we might see Katsa going somewhere. 3nodding  

Tear_Angel

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:58 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword

Hmm...don't you think this Chelsey person is the odd man---er woman out? I mean, she's the only named individual out of those groups. Kinda suspicious if you ask me... stare We should ask her first. 3nodding

Youta: We could also ask the security guards if we could see their video cameras if they have it around...who knows, we might see Katsa going somewhere. 3nodding

Sephiroth: That's good enough for me. *vanishes into thin air*
GranKuwagamon: Oh yeah, I almost forgot. There were some pictures in his room of him with this girl. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:48 pm
GranKuwagamon: Bumping this thread.  

KatsaDarksword

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:39 pm
Bump. Come on, people, where's the love?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:46 pm
so...how ya doin?

yeah-*munching on some chips*-howr yer duin?

scream WHAT I SAY BOUT TALKIN WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL!!!!

gonk ahh sowwree...

haha, its ok, im just messing with ya

whee ei!  

awade

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:23 am
awade
so...how ya doin?

yeah-*munching on some chips*-howr yer duin?

scream WHAT I SAY BOUT TALKIN WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL!!!!

gonk ahh sowwree...

haha, its ok, im just messing with ya

whee ei!

*twitches* Yeah, I'm not doing fine as I should be... stare But thanks for dropping by!! biggrin

Youta: Now that I think about it, we haven't been here for a while now. Maybe a thief already... gonk

HA!! Like that's gonna happen. That's a slim chance to none. I mean, who would even want to steal from a person such as I? Exactly. 3nodding

Youta: *coughs* Uh-huh.... stare sweatdrop  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces