Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:10 am

(Yeah, I thought that was funny too XD)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:15 am

Dandellion glanced at her timetable.
"It's potions for both of our houses. Lucky us, now we can use this incident as an excuse for being late. Let's take a short cut"
She started pulling James again, this time she took him to a window. She opened it and for a minute, it looked like she was going to commit a suicide by jumping. Then she really did jump.

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:44 pm

James looked at them as they still had ahold of his hand. WHat....wait a MINuuuuuuttte, "his voice became quieter the closer they came to the window". He was scared, jumping out of a high window wasn't exactly something you could do and walk away from unscathed. James wasn't exactly familiar with the laws of magic really. He knew how to cast magic but some things that defied physics eluded his understanding. Wait hold on, "he said with a rather hasty tone". Where is this going to lead us?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:00 pm

Dandellion looked at James, surprised by his hand holding her back.
Then she smiled with an evil look on her face.
"Somewhere fun" she said and kept pulling.
"You chickenin' out? Cause where we going, chickens don't come"
She had her foot on the window side.

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:27 pm

He stuttered as he spoke, "w.ai.t hold on, a place where chickens don't come"? Do you not here yourself, you sound like a dark witch of some sort. "James sounded rather upset, "what matter of place are you trying to take me"? He pulled back hard as they were trying to pull him through the window into some unknown place with a high probability of there being moderate danger.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:36 pm

Dandellion let go of him just when he was pulling hardest, causing him to
loose balance.
"I'm just taking a little short-cut! You don't have to follow..."
She sat on the windows edge and leaned backwards. She made a stylish little flip on the edge before she fell.

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:17 pm

Krusadin
Dandellion let go of him just when he was pulling hardest, causing him to
loose balance.
"I'm just taking a little short-cut! You don't have to follow..."
She sat on the windows edge and leaned backwards. She made a stylish little flip on the edge before she fell.

James was thrown backwards when they let go of his hand. He landed on his backside looking rather annoyed. He threw his hands out onto the ground as sort of reaction more of a response than anything. Wincing a bit by the bit of pain he felt for a second as he hit the ground hard. James got up and watched as the person in front of him said some snappy comment then did a flip landing on the windowsill.

He started walking down the hallway at this point determined to find his own way to class. That is when he noticed someone in the hallway. It was that same dark figure he had seen the day before. He was dressed in that same black cloak and cape as before. Only there was something different about them from before. This persons appearance didn't look like that of a Dementor. It was human looking really, though there face was hidden by a black hood.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:36 am

(*giggle*Glaziuz is to mom playing Wii.lol. no net there.)

Evy-Chan1337

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:52 am

Evy-Chan1337

[*appears behind her and Laugh's ;D* nope but when i go back to midad, i have netz!]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:33 am

Wacram Glaziuz
Evy-Chan1337

[*appears behind her and Laugh's ;D* nope but when i go back to midad, i have netz!]

(hulla!!)

Evy-Chan1337

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:11 pm

(Well I posted a full day ago by my clock. Could we please continue this Roleplay)?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:16 pm

((Well, I thought you had something to post, so I waited XP))
Dandellion left Snapes class and went to the library. Her stomach growled loudly as she walked. She headed to the secret section but Madame Prill
stopped her.
"You aren't allowed here. Not in one year, not in two and not even in
hundred years! Don't you know what you did? Get out!"

Dandellion looked angrily at Prill but she was too tired to reply. She simply walked back into the corridor and collapsed against the wall.

Krusadin

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games