Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:28 pm

he sat watching her "well i guess thats my job..." he paused thinking how stupid that sounded "no problem, it was my pleasure" there that sounded better he thought he got up off the bed and looked at her wondering if things would turn out in his favor or arage's
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:32 pm

she stood up and walked over to him "thanks" she said and lightly kissed him

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:35 pm

he stands there a moment before opening the door and steppinig out, "i will say this though, if you want to talk to him id do it fast before you lose your nerve" leaving her standing there he walks briskly back to the conn room.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:38 pm

she stands there a moment "yea....i should" she whispered, she walked back to her room thinking

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:42 pm

as vasily walks back to the conn room he thinks to himself of what just happend and what it ment for him. once back in the conn room he quickly remanned his post as most of his crew disappeard to bed. he stood there observing the moniters and guages for a while wondering when hed find out the final result of her decision.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:43 pm

she layed down on her bed, unable to sleep, she sighs, she grabbed some clothes and changed, she walked out of her room careful to be quiet, seeing most of the crew were asleep, she puts her hands in her pockets and walks around

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:47 pm

vasily whom suddenly had a sudden urge for freash air and a chance to think decides to surface the ship. he walks over and starts to turn the knob to surface the ship hardly noticing the slight tilt in the floor as it raced to the surface
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:48 pm

she wobbled feeling the ship move "woa" she said holding onto a rail

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:52 pm

he smiled to himself as he saw the meter reach zero and wonderd to himself that he hoped he didnt wake anybody up. he quickly walked to his room for a drink and then walked off to the ladder, once there he climbed up and appeard on the top of the ship he stood there a moment before suddenly feelinig very hot so he took his shirt off and laid down. enjoyinig the feelinig of the cool meatel aganst his skin. he lay there thinking.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:56 pm

she looked around "we surfaced?" she walked up to the ladder seeing the hatch open, she clmibed up, feeling the cool air hit her face, she climbed up and looked around, she saw him laying there, she climbed out slowly so not to draw attention to herself, she slid down taking a deep breath

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:59 pm

(ill brb gotta take trash to the curb) vasily suddenly thinks he hears something, he suddenly sits up and looks around and calls "who...whos there?" not hearing anyone respond he decides he must be hearing things, he lays back down and closes his eyes sure he is going insane.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:02 pm

(lol kk) she heard him and stopped moving, once she heard him lay back down she walked to the edge and sat down, she dipped her feet in the water, she smiled looking into the dark water

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:07 pm

(he he i noticed your post before i left) vasily sits up and checks his watch only to find he had spent too much time up here, they had a schedule to keep after all if they were to reach cuba by morning. he got up and strecthed not noticing april. he put on his shirt ad walked briskly back the the hatch. before climbing down the ladder and locking the hatch behind him. yawning he started to walk back to the control room making preparation to dive again.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:10 pm

(your going to leave me here crying lol jk) she stood up hearing the hatch close "damn that was smart" she banged on the hatch

Aprilbaby1

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:16 pm

i sit on one of the seats in the con room looking at the radar and yawns
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games