Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:46 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW3i_ZOGuIo
THIS SONG MAKES ME cRY...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:51 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
he picks the spider off her
just like you to freak out over something so small
he places the spider up on a high shelf
{cya fox lady}

She looks at him "Okay, Ill make you a Deal, Ill Do whatever you want just DONT EAT MY LIVER!!!"
he looks at her confused
why would i eat your liver

"okay okay!! you can eat my LIVER!! JUST MAKE IT PAINLESS!"
he looks at her and starts to laugh
i would never eat your liver iv known you for far too long

She looks left then back at him "And you are?"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:55 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
he picks the spider off her
just like you to freak out over something so small
he places the spider up on a high shelf
{cya fox lady}

She looks at him "Okay, Ill make you a Deal, Ill Do whatever you want just DONT EAT MY LIVER!!!"
he looks at her confused

meaniel
he looks at her a bit distantly
its like meeting all over again back with angel  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:57 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
he looks at her confused

meaniel

"OOOO She your girlfriend? Ha Ha" She goes out of the CLoset and onto her round shaped bed  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:58 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
he looks at her confused

meaniel

"OOOO She your girlfriend? Ha Ha" She goes out of the CLoset and onto her round shaped bed
what?no she was sold off as a slave like you while i was being tortured by a man that made me see images of you angel and hannah being killed and tortured  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:01 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

meaniel

what?no she was sold off as a slave like you while i was being tortured by a man that made me see images of you angel and hannah being killed and tortured

"Sure whatever you say" she says Playing with her See through Robe and Grabs a Pillow and hugs it (Even though in the Picture Im makeing her have a bra and underwear on lol)
User Image  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:03 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

meaniel

"Sure whatever you say" she says Playing with her See through Robe and Grabs a Pillow and hugs it (Even though in the Picture Im makeing her have a bra and underwear on lol)
User Image

my head still hurts
he puts his light blue hand to it the thoughts running through him
he then looks up at her
if you come with us then you will need to where something with moer protection then that  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:05 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
meaniel

User Image

my head still hurts
he then looks up at her
if you come with us then you will need to where something with moer protection then that

"Hey Its not my Fault they put this on me" She says sitting in the Middle of the Bed "Sit next to me and tell me everything you know about me"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:07 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
meaniel

User Image

my head still hurts
he then looks up at her

"Hey Its not my Fault they put this on me" She says sitting in the Middle of the Bed "Sit next to me and tell me everything you know about me"
he sits down on the bed
lets see your a bit stouborn and you play around a lot you never took no for an answer and you were never quiet  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:10 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

User Image

my head still hurts
he then looks up at her

he sits down on the bed
lets see your a bit stouborn and you play around a lot you never took no for an answer and you were never quiet

"CHEA!! THT SOUNDS LIKE ME!! WOOOT!" She spontaniouslt hug's him "Gasp Spontanious HUG!" She lauph's "But can you tell me anything about my past? My favorite food drink?"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:13 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

User Image

my head still hurts
he then looks up at her

he sits down on the bed

"CHEA!! THT SOUNDS LIKE ME!! WOOOT!" She spontaniouslt hug's him "Gasp Spontanious HUG!" She lauph's "But can you tell me anything about my past? My favorite food drink?"
sorry you never realy talked about it but it seemed sad like mine and angels were  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:19 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

my head still hurts
he then looks up at her

he sits down on the bed

sorry you never realy talked about it but it seemed sad like mine and angels were

"Are you sure...HUH MABEY I WAS KIDNAPED BY EVIL LEPRICONS!!" She Smiles and wiggles her hands as fists "THAT WOULD BE SO AWSOME!!"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:21 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

my head still hurts
he then looks up at her

he sits down on the bed

"Are you sure...HUH MABEY I WAS KIDNAPED BY EVIL LEPRICONS!!" She Smiles and wiggles her hands as fists "THAT WOULD BE SO AWSOME!!"
that would be strange
he laughs slightly
but it still seemed pretty bad  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:23 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
he sits down on the bed

that would be strange
he laughs slightly

"What seemed pretty bad...WHO ARE YOU?!" She closes one eye and looks at him with one wide opened Big eye  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:26 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
he sits down on the bed

that would be strange
he laughs slightly

"What seemed pretty bad...WHO ARE YOU?!" She closes one eye and looks at him with one wide opened Big eye
they way you acted when we traded storys about our past made it seem sad but you never talked about it
and i never told you about my family so dont ask unless you have a good reason  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games