Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:52 am
((pinpoint-as to ascertain a exact location, sorry it seemed to make sense in my head))

Tramer let out a long sigh as he lessened to Larien’s reply, “Larien…I know Clover is important to you…it is because of that I don’t want you anywhere near her” he said in a calm voice as he took a step toward Larien, placing a hand on her sholder he pulled himself closer and whispered into her ear, “Please…I need you to trust me…if this doesn’t go as planed I’ll need you with everyone else for my ‘Plan B’ to work…so, can you trust me just this once?” he asked before turning away form her and unsheathing his swords.

Taking a few steeps away from Larien Tramer started to speak addressing the entire group never taking his eyes off the closest entrance to the hive, “if we stay here they are shore to notice us…so we must make hast! Everyone remember, we are going underground into a giant arachnid Hive…from what I can tell there are thousands of gigantic spiders all egger to take are bodies for there own…if we are going to survive we are going to have to work as a team. We will try and stay as a compact group only fighting what we have to! In the perfect scenario we will find and kill the controlling arachnids before we even run into Ty or Clover…if not and most likely me and Shmitty will keep the two of them busy, that will leave only you Larien able to identify and lead everyone to the controlling arachnids…as soon as the controlling aracnids are dead…we get the #*% out of there as quickly as possible

Looking back over his sholder he glanced over the group and added in one last comment “if anyone has any objections or suggestions this is your last chance to vice them…”.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:46 pm
Shmitty looked at Rosette and nuged her with his arm "stick close to me.. ok" he let out a smile "and if I have to handle Clover then stick close to Ezorin" he looked back to Ezorin and raised a fist "You ready!" then placed his sights on the Hive then made a clear voice out to Tramer "If any of use were cowards... we wouldnt be here" He raised his fists again and flames burst from them  

Orin Dragoon

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:30 pm
Hefting her staff, Rosette was in total agreement with Shmitty's last statement. "I'm all set to go." Rosette nodded as she waited for the signal to head out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:14 pm
proper welcome indeed.>

'invisible' indent ● ● ●

"Enough talking..." TY sighed, near the edge of the Pit. as he caught parts of the tail end of what was being said by their adversaries.
Watching as those more eager for the 'battle' raced ahead of the mass, towards what would be most certainly their doom, TY shook his head gently. Turning to the higher elite hosts and arachnids at his side, including Clover, he uttered out a few last words to them.
He smiled. <...unless you absolutely have to.>
He then looked up at the near high-noon sun and sighed again, letting his smile fade away.

There was a slight pause before he said, "What are you waiting for!? Go!.. Have fun."

((A free prize to whoever can tell me which three animated villains inspired this post.))  

TY Charns
Crew

Bortelex

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:38 am
Ezorin listened to what Tramer had to say and waited in silence. Preparing himself mentally and relaxing his body. He responded to Shmitty's actions with only a small nod. He had only one goal at this time. To destroy the creatures that would enslave minds.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:24 am
Larien decided to keep her mouth shut and simply nod until she looked back at Keyrim who had been laying just outside of the group listening. His wise face looked sad and fearfull at the same time.

She knew he was too big to manuvuer safely within the hive. She would not let him come down with them and he knew he could not. Walking over to him she stroked his soft feathered neck.

"Don't worry. We will be back in no time with Clover and Ty." She said smileing trying to comfort her friend.

"You cannot fool me princess. I do not think that the elders would be too happy about what you are about to do." Keyrim said grimly.

All she could do was smile and turn away. Looking over at Tramer she could not smile.

She felt the strong talon of Keyrim on her shoulder and she turned back to him.

"The least I can do is this." He said quietly.

Placeing a beautifully crafted pendant around her neck he smiled as much as possible having a beak.

"This if from the hall elders. The said that it will help you control the elements more. But also caution you that stranged things could happen."

"Why are you giving this to me now?" She asked.

"Well I was not suppose to until your safe return to the hall."

Shocked she stared down at the pendant. They new she was not comeing back, why would they send Keyrim to fetch her? Hugging her friend she thanked him and kissed his beak.
Turning to tramer she slid the pendant down the front of her top.

"Alright, I guess I am ready as I'll ever be."  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:02 pm
"Then lets stop wasting time and GO already!" said a pummped Rosette as she walked a few paces away, waiting for the others to lead.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:06 pm
((one question, you said “arachnids and hosts” Ty, are there humans attacking us as well? Elfs? I assumed the spiders would get to us first, so just specify what types of hosts we are going to be dealing with in the next wave…ow ya, if there are any enemies unusually strong that you are going to control make shore to point them out so we just down kill them, lol))

Hearing the sound of the worst case scenario rapidly approaching from the nearest entrance Tramer let out a sigh, “well it seems they already know we are coming…” he said as he darted off toward the entrance to the hive…

Mumbling to himself as he entered the dark tunnel he was not surprised to see a host of large angry arachnids weighting for him…cocking back his sword he prepared for a spell, he hated the fact he was already having to use magic, knowing well he was going to need everything he had to face Ty.

Swinging his sword in a wide arc toward his foes a wave of blue energy flew off blade, without hesitation Tramer lunged forward. As the energy hit its targets it passed through them seemingly harmlessly enough, thou only moments latter the spiders body became cold and quickly froze solid. Running past the now harmless frozen spiders Tramer could not help but take note of the sound of hundreds of spiders running through the underground passages. Briefly looking back to make shore everyone was fallowing Tramer continued forward.  

Tramer
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:53 pm
(('Tis a simple matter of open warfare combined with the natural desire to live and the small fear of death. Why put yourself in danger when you can control every action of a drone or host and have it do your work for you.
I originally stated, when Clover and TY arrived at the nest, three pages back, "Outside, in the expansive pit, there was approximately one human for every ten spiders, ranging from small children to once warriors to aged crones." Even though I used the term 'human', I used it loosely as a general category that includes (but is definitely not limited to) the possibility of similar races such as elves, dwarves, gnomes, drolls, faes, and mix-breeds.
The "...hosts and arachnids at [TY's] side,.." mentioned in my last post were also mentioned to be among the higher elite of the tribe. They have either rigorously trained with their eight-legged bodies, gained control of a significantly endowed host, and/or had control over their host for a significant enough time to have mastered the control and usage of said puppet.
I've tried to arrange details of this little skirmish ahead of time to allow you 'anti-villains' (mostly) free reign over the situation. mrgreen If any of you wish to conceptualize a particular foe to fight go ahead, have fun. With this race of spiders, and their unique power, I can't think of but a few things that wouldn't fit. Why, if he wanted, (and if he was ever online to read this) even Captain Fox McCloud could bring his Epotheros back into the story under the control of a spider lucky or skilled enough to capture the infernal Corinthian.
As for any specific particularly skilled, strong, or special 'enemies' at my fingertips... I've already taken care to mention them. They have their posts, know their jobs, and are waiting. I'll start controlling them more as respective parties get closer. twisted

Hope that answers your question(s).))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:26 pm
shmitty moved along with tramer, being sure to stay by the others as well... shmitty had a smirk on his face as he watched tramer freeze the spiders, "haha look first blood" he moved to the frozen spiders and pushed them over with a hard shoulder, knocking them over, and shattering them into peiceis as they hit the floor...
hearing footsteps from the farthest passage way, he turned his attention to find five little children stearing them down, each holden butcher knives in both of there hands... there faces each with a look of insanity as the the group leader laughed and let out the command "kill them, tear them, find out what color they bleed!!!"...

shmittys jaw dropped in shock "we have five on our tail" he said in a consernd voice.  

Orin Dragoon

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:16 pm
Looking at the masses of enemies they all had to face Larien took a deep breath, grasped her pendant firmly and entered the tunnel slowly.

"Alright lets see what this trinket can do." She said to herself. Closeing her eyes she concentrated her skills and felt her body change to some degree. Her skin went from it's usual light green hue to a dark brown. She grabbed onto the wall of the tunnel and was able to climb fairly easy.

She was surprised that there were not more spiders above the group and with her body pretty much the same as the soil in the tunnel the arachnids could not see her without running into her.

Grabbing her knife she grasped it between her teeth to continue climbing along the wall unoticed by the hordes on the tunnel floor. A few unfortunate spiders were in her path on the wall and were killed swiftly dropping onto their commrads below.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:07 pm
"I got them, you guys go get the others out of that spider's web." Jumping in grount of the children, Rosette had her dagger in her hand ready for the children's first move.

"Sister. Isn't it funny how she can beat us all by herself?" Asked the child on the right of the leader. "Yes Brother it is, how sad." the point replied in the same crazed voice. Giving a shrill laugh the kids all advanced at the same time on some missed que.

Quickly shifting her stance, Rosette was ready to hold the five off as her friends headed on. Sparing a moments glance back she called out to them. "Go on. GET! I can take care of my self well enough. Go save TY and Miss Clover." Returning her focus to the battle, the young mixbreed advanced on the insane line of fighters. "FREEDOM!" she yelled as she made the first strike at the lead, drawing a ruby line on her cheek. Lost in the fray of battle. Rosette had no more time to worry about her friends still on the path.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:25 pm
Shmitty watched Rosette go face to face with the five children "no wait... there just children under there mind controle... like you were " just after he breathed those words a pair spiders came crashing on him, they started beating at his armor, trying to find a weak point, another breath and fire engulfed the three of them... as the fire burned shmitty was the only one who stood to his feet...
looking around again and Rosette was gone from site and all he could see was the sworms of spiders  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:51 am
Faintly hearing Shmitty's comment, Rosette dodged an oncoming blade and returned the favor, causing the young child to back up. Calling up the power in the plants, she twined the roots of a tree around two of the attackers. "I know they are still human, but how do I get rid of the spider?" Rosette asked herself as she pushed away a knife that was headed her way.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:10 am
the spiders continued to seperate Shmitty from Rosette and them from Tramer and the others... ~this is already going down hill~ shmitty thought to himself.
The tall fox demon let out a terrifying war cry. pulling his sword out in a powerful attack, killing three of the spiders in the strong swing.
one of the spiders crahed into him and into the floor and tryed to bite him into controle, shmitty herd a crunch that might have been the spiders fangs breaking on his armor. "damn you... get off of me!" shMitty engulfed himself in fire, burning the spider on him and another near them to the ground.
Shmitty got to his feet and jumped into the air, nearly touching the roof of the hive as he got a veiw of were everyone was, he saw Rosette and the others, Shmitty cut a spider in half flying towards him in the air, before He landed, landing ontop of another spider, squishing it into bits.
he moved quikly to get to rosette. he ignored the attackers to get to her.
Shmitty skided to a stop, stopping infrount of one of the childern, he raised a fist to knock the runt down then somthing stoped him, a shreik from the child "NO NO Please dont hurt me"
Shmitty froze... the host child smiled the insane smile and lashed the knife out... Shmitty woke out of his frozen trans when he felt the blade cut into his hand.
Shmitty looked uneasy but pushed his mind blank and pushed the lil thing to the ground with a thud.. He moved to Rosette quikly "we cant leave the group... get on my back... please"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff