Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:05 am
*Logen said Smiling still*

"Why should i? i dont know you at all!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:15 am
sasuke looked at her. he studied her closely. "but....i'm a vampire and....you are an angel......."  

The_Last_Avenger

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:30 am
*Logen still smiled, she then said:*

"Nobody's looks or instincts, Matter for me, its more what you have in heart!"

*As she said that, the green orb in her belt Glowed alittle, not so much that it was noticable from behind her*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:43 am
sasuke smiled and put a hand on her shoulder. "well, then you are welcome in our home anytime"  

The_Last_Avenger

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:17 am
bananas28
sasuke smiled and put a hand on her shoulder. "well, then you are welcome in our home anytime"

*Logen smiled to him and said:*

"Well, what to do now? what kind of Activity's do you Vampires do whenever you are bored?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:36 am
sasuke smiled. "it depends....... recently i've been with rylin........so i havent been bored.......but i'll do whatever you want to do i guess..."  

The_Last_Avenger

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:55 am
*The orb that was attached to her Belt Tail alike Belt, Was now glowing Really Strongly, she noticed it, and she Sat down in a Rather Confertable way, (for her) and she took off the belt and she started to meditate closing her eyes, the green aurora soon was around her too, and then, after a while, her eyes Opened, and they allso was Green as the orb, she smiled and Flied some meters and she touched a tree that looked Old and Dead... and new Life came to be in the tree, she liked this feeling of joy, this feeling of life, and the tree looked alive again she Flied around doing this for some time, then when the aurora fades away, she fly back to the place where Sasuke was now*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:02 am
sasuke watched her. "neat trick....."  

The_Last_Avenger

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:27 am
*Logen smiled and said:*

"Its no trick, it is Life, i seem to have alot of life to share... infinity, is a long time to live... and infinite life is alot to share"

*She smiled and took something out of the air and ate it, it was a kind of food that she had hidden in air she smiled and asked:*

"You want some?"

*She held up a Strawberry and ate it*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:22 pm
sasuke shook his head, "no thanks........"  

The_Last_Avenger

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:40 pm
Rylin smiled between the two. "I'm glad...Sasuke has been alone. The more company the better." She smiled softly up at him...then felt a sharp pain in her heart. She tried to ignore it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:15 am
sasuke sudenly sensed something was wrong. he looked at rylin. "what happened?" he asked suddenly.  

The_Last_Avenger

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:30 am
*Logen Smiled and said:*

"Love is Amazing at times, but at other times, it can hurt, and make your heart go intoo pieces, and even when it is in pieces, the fragments of your heart hurt even more..."

*She had just plumped it out, she didnt know why, it was as if she was channeling the words, and the words was from someone else... she Wondered, where this had comed from, but she let it go and ate another Strawberry*

"Do you want some then?"

*She held up another offering it to Rylin*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:33 am
sasuke looked at logen. "do you know whats wrong with her?"  

The_Last_Avenger

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:39 am
*Logen smiled and said:*

"umm, i dont know, But... "

*Something inside her had been stirred, something Dangorous, she could feel it, so she left the matter and she just continued to smile and eat the strawberry's*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games