Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:41 pm
Im Windspirit

Good to see Tiger back. heart
hey im not really on here, have a guild of my own..running..and an rp. quote me to get a response  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:52 pm
Tigerx81
Im Windspirit

hey im not really on here, have a guild of my own..running..and an rp. quote me to get a response

Eh, it was nice to see a response at least. I don't expect a lot of activity like back in '08. If that rp forum hasn't been updated yet in new areas then there isn't any hope left in me. :/ Just hanging out in here, I guess.

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:56 pm
Im Windspirit
Tigerx81
Im Windspirit

Eh, it was nice to see a response at least. I don't expect a lot of activity like back in '08. If that rp forum hasn't been updated yet in new areas then there isn't any hope left in me. :/ Just hanging out in here, I guess.
You don't like naruto rps, I had invited you but you ignored me sad , but yeah i lurk this dying thing every once in awhile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:00 pm
Tigerx81
Im Windspirit
Tigerx81
Im Windspirit

You don't like naruto rps, I had invited you but you ignored me sad , but yeah i lurk this dying thing every once in awhile

Psshh- don't get me started on rp invites. I practically recieved them from either you, Linky or D, though never properly declined them respectfully. I had too much to deal with/focus during school. I'm practically just gonna create some manga sheets of the memories here in the rp and see where it goes off fro there. If not embark on the r journey with D of digimon on another scale. I created a guild and planned everything- but tweaks were postponed due to our school activities. I have days off so i'll be able to play catch up. (:

I like to chat with everyone or whoever is left) here because it's the only place I know where they are, if not comfortably talk random about stuff.

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:01 pm

and the rp forum is still the same...i'm just moving on in my own world from here on out.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:02 pm
Im Windspirit
Tigerx81
Im Windspirit
Tigerx81
Im Windspirit

Psshh- don't get me started on rp invites. I practically recieved them from either you, Linky or D, though never properly declined them respectfully. I had too much to deal with/focus during school. I'm practically just gonna create some manga sheets of the memories here in the rp and see where it goes off fro there. If not embark on the r journey with D of digimon on another scale. I created a guild and planned everything- but tweaks were postponed due to our school activities. I have days off so i'll be able to play catch up. (:

I like to chat with everyone or whoever is left) here because it's the only place I know where they are, if not comfortably talk random about stuff.
I understand...I better have a role in your manga strips..I wanna see em  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:03 pm

Hmmm...now to consider a new hangout spot. Don't misread, however I believe it's time for something fresh.... (: Unfortunately I don't watch any cartoons anymore so I'm unsure on how to perceive gaia.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:05 pm
Tigerx81
Im Windspirit
Tigerx81
Im Windspirit
Tigerx81
Im Windspirit

Lol, dude the first long strip is totally based on our first roleplay with Sheriti and Saren. I took bits from our posts and already have the script. It'll give me practice for my other comic.

Yes people this is official. The time cannot be predicted upon completion but I will keep it going strong if not at least for a chapter. Based on its popularity and my free time, it can grow. It'll mostly be the adventures in DTI, eventful or rp.

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:07 pm
Im Windspirit

Hmmm...now to consider a new hangout spot. Don't misread, however I believe it's time for something fresh.... (: Unfortunately I don't watch any cartoons anymore so I'm unsure on how to perceive gaia.

Oh- duh. That one website where I can practically upload the comics and write updates. If not...tumblr....hmmm. I welcome suggestions.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:11 pm
Im Windspirit
Tigerx81
Im Windspirit
Tigerx81
Im Windspirit

Lol, dude the first long strip is totally based on our first roleplay with Sheriti and Saren. I took bits from our posts and already have the script. It'll give me practice for my other comic.

Yes people this is official. The time cannot be predicted upon completion but I will keep it going strong if not at least for a chapter. Based on its popularity and my free time, it can grow. It'll mostly be the adventures in DTI, eventful or rp.
Aw don't leave gaia my dear its fun. and i look forward to seeing it  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:22 pm
Tigerx81
Im Windspirit
Tigerx81
Im Windspirit
Tigerx81
Im Windspirit

Aw don't leave gaia my dear its fun. and i look forward to seeing it

I'm not leaving gaia because I know the majority of the people I talk to rely on this site. It's a very fun community, especially this guild. I'll still stick around.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:05 am
Im Windspirit

I like how our avitars are full out, if not the majority of a primary color. We need yellow now!

On another note, still going string Zadoc? Been good?
I suppose. I moved to college today, I'm rocking a small college town that is dead due to summer time now woot woot! Now if only I had a job to motivate me through my day. Oh well. In regaurds to otherstatements around your profile page, I must commend you on your pre med major. I wish I had the guts to pursue something like that. I always look foreward to seeing your art due to the passion you display through it, and... oh wait I can't remember any of the other things that caught my attention. Oh well. Hey maybe one day we can me on at the same time though smile  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:48 am
my suggestion is every one get skype and hold a giant call XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:25 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Im Windspirit

I like how our avitars are full out, if not the majority of a primary color. We need yellow now!

I suppose. I moved to college today, I'm rocking a small college town that is dead due to summer time now woot woot! Now if only I had a job to motivate me through my day. Oh well. In regaurds to otherstatements around your profile page, I must commend you on your pre med major. I wish I had the guts to pursue something like that. I always look foreward to seeing your art due to the passion you display through it, and... oh wait I can't remember any of the other things that caught my attention. Oh well. Hey maybe one day we can me on at the same time though smile
So time for NBT  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:14 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Im Windspirit

Messaging back and forth is good enough! But yea- arts will come in slowly since I have mandatory chores to do that distract me from my free time. Yes, wish me luck on that field. I say it's slightly less competitive since there are so many opening that will occur in the future.

On another note I have to fix everyones orders in the shops here!

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games