Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:25 pm
Kai and Aruki go and run around in the feilds*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:26 pm
lord chazxr
*eyes turn red* *runs to Ryoji's really fast*

Ryoji spots Reks and tries to calm himself down but fails. his eyes turn a bright crimson and he hisses like a wild animal.
Izara panics but doesnt let the force feild down.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MickeyTenshi

Misuzu0614
*holds leon's hand* what now?

"My family died for me...I j-just can't accept that." Leon drops his head in sadness.  
*walks over to leon and sits* leon? you all right? *worried*  

bones and rot

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:27 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
lord chazxr

Ryoji spots Reks and tries to calm himself down but fails. his eyes turn a bright crimson and he hisses like a wild animal.

"Oh no, Mitsuki stay right here." Leon goes into wolf form and runs to the fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
lord chazxr

*Hears the growl and runs* Izara whats happening *Notices Ryojis eyes* Ryoji whats rong *Looks around and sees Reks* Damn Izara can you hold the force field?  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:29 pm
neither can i, but we have to accept it or else we wont able to move on. *closes eyes and tears drop*  
MickeyTenshi
Emo_lovin_Punk
lord chazxr

"Oh no, Mitsuki stay right here." Leon goes into wolf form and runs to the fight.

Izara panics even more as she spots the wolf and starts hyperventilating. she then screams for Sarah then looks to Ryoji and tries to calm him down  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MickeyTenshi

busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
lord chazxr

*Hears the growl and runs* Izara whats happening *Notices Ryojis eyes* Ryoji whats rong *Looks around and sees Reks* Damn Izara can you hold the force field?

"Reks...Compose yourself!" He yells at Reks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:30 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
lord chazxr

Izara nods franticly and whispers " i think so just do something!!"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MickeyTenshi

Emo_lovin_Punk
MickeyTenshi
Emo_lovin_Punk
lord chazxr

Izara panics even more as she spots the wolf and starts hyperventilating. she then screams for Sarah then looks to Ryoji and tries to calm him down

"Izara i'm not here to fight you i'm trying to prevent this." His emerald eyes glow.  
*stares frantically at the fight* stop! *draws out scythe* STOP!!!  

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:31 pm
MickeyTenshi
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
lord chazxr

"Reks...Compose yourself!" He yells at Reks.

*Screams at leon* Stay outa this go protect Mitsuki!!! GO NOW!!!!! *Faces Izara and tryies to calm her down so she can keep up the force field*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:32 pm
*eyes stay red*

*throws ninja star X7 then breaks force field with darkness flowing out of body and teliports behind and kicks back of head*

star barrage!  

lord chazxr

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:33 pm
MickeyTenshi
Emo_lovin_Punk
MickeyTenshi
Emo_lovin_Punk
lord chazxr

"Izara i'm not here to fight you i'm trying to prevent this." His emerald eyes glow.

she nods and looks to Ryoji who is snarling and trying everything he can to teleport out of the force feild
she takes a deep breath and titghens the force feild around her brother trying to turn on his senses  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games