Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:07 pm
MDaylus
(Do you want to skip ahead to something?)

Loki titled his head when Bruce talked about Fenrir enjoying Jotunhiem as well. He had assumed his son would go and would enjoy it. But hearing about how Fenrir had acted in when it had snowed had Loki smiling. "He loved the snow when it did snow in Asgard. I can only imagine youo had much more here if he tried to get lost in a snow bank." Loki chuckled. He could just imagine his son barreling into a snow bank and having to be dug out.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki
(Sure, maybe the morning of the shower? I don't imagine anything else particularly interesting happened before then. Want me to or you?)

Bruce nodding, chuckling. "Remind me to show you the pictures. He had Tony out there knee deep in snow trying to catch him. Thor too at one point. Tony even tried stealing Steve's shield so Fenrir could use it as a sled, but that didn't go over too well." Steve was understandably less than thrilled with the cold and hadn't appreciated his equipment being taken away from him. It had been one of the good days when Loki had been gone.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:07 pm
MDaylus
(I'll do it and the morning of the baby shower is perfect.)

Loki nodded when Bruce said to remind him to show the god pictures. He would definately want to see his son's fiasco in the snow that he had missed. Hearing that Tony and Thor had been pulled into it and then Tony had nearly kidnapped Steve's shield for some purpose. Loki spent another hour with Bruce that day talking about what he had missed and keeping himself distracted whilst Tony was away. After an hour thought he called it a night deciding to go to bed early to rest since he was now worried about the potential complications. He figured if he got more rest maybe Bruce wouldn't seclude him to the bed completely.

(Time Skip)

Loki gave a soft groan as JARVIS woke him with, he had asked for it of course but that didn't mean he wanted to get up. However it was the day of the baby shower and most of his family was to arrive early that morning because they were bringing along his Jotun brothers so that he and Tony might speak with them about the bond. There hadn't been any problems in the last few days but they needed to know more so Loki shifted to get out of bed. "Thank you JARVIS." the god grumbled. With another groan he rolled over and managed to get up from the bed. He stood for a moment making sure his body was waking up and placing a hand on his belly as the twins kicked seemingly in protest at being woken as well. "I know..." Loki soothed patting his belly. Then he moved to the bathroom to ready himself for the day.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony woke barely stirred at the alarm or at Loki getting up, just muttering in his sleep and hiding in his pillow more. About fifteen minutes later however, there was a start across the bond as Tony woke up and the faint sounds of cursing. JARVIS had begun blaring one of his rock songs from Tony’s phone to get the genius to actually wake up. A few minutes later he wandered into the bathroom to wash his face, not seeming to care what state Loki was in. Stifling a yawn, he scrubbed his eyes. “Mornin’ Lo.” he mumbled as he reached for the cold water. He clearly wasn’t functioning just yet, but he had remembered why he shouldn’t just shut JARVIS off at least, so that was a bonus. “get enough sleep?” he added. Even if they were supposed to meet people, Tony had half a mind to just crawl back into bed, especially if Loki was still tired.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki was just finishing a shower when he felt the start across the bond and heard the faint cursing along with the music JARVIS was playing to get the genius up. It brought a soft chuckle and a faint smile to Loki's lips as he stepped from the shower. He was just pulling on his pants after drying his body when Tony entered the bathroom. His shirt still on the sink which he took from there as Tony moved to turn on the water. "Good morning." he greeted in return as he pulled on the forest green tunic. He then picked up the towel he had used before and begun to dry his hair as best he could when Tony questioned him about sleep. "Enough for a normal day. but I don't think there will be enough sleep for all of what is to happen today. I highly suspect we will be quite tired by the end of the day. Enough to collapse into bed and not awaken until Fenrir demands it of us." Loki stated with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Washing his face to try and wake up a little more properly, he dried it off before turning to the god. Fingers toying with the hem of the tunic, he smiled. “Always looked good in green.” He murmured before leaning up for a quick little kiss. Pulling away after a moment, he rested a hand on Loki’s belly gently, glancing down as if to check that everything is still alright. “Not going to lie, kinda just wish we could collapse in bed right now.” He yawned, stretching until his back gave a satisfying crack. “This’ll be good though. You deserve it.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki stopped drying his hair for a moment when Tony played with the hem of his tunic. "Thank you, it happens to be my favorite color too." Loki smiled leaning into the kiss. He nodded to the hand on the belly and shook his head when the babies kicked. "They are being active already this morning. I think we woke them too early." Loki chuckled. "I could agree with you." Loki sighed, bed sounded like a wonderful thing despite thing being done for him today. "Wish I could do that." Loki complained when Tony cracked his back.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed at the news that the babies had been active. “They’re suffering right along with us then.” He said lightly, thumb rubbing over his belly for a moment longer. The soft complaint had Tony’s brown eyes darting to Loki’s. “You know, you just need to ask.” He said gently. Moving around behind Loki, he carefully ran his hands up and down along Loki’s back a few times before pausing to carefully dig his fingers into a few tense spots, working them out as best as he could and supporting Loki.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a snort at the prospect of the twins suffering being awake with them, he was sure they would calm and sleep in at most an hour. No, all they were doing was making Loki suffer just a bit more. Blinking when Tony said he merely needed to ask he looked confused as the man moved around him until fingers were digging into tense spots that had Loki giving a soft grunt. "If I asked everytime I wanted it, it would be everyday. Your children like to punch and kick me all over. If it isn't them then its the extra weight and sleeping in one position almost all the time." Loki responded giving a hum at a spot Tony was working loose. By the time he was done Loki felt better, "Thank you." he said turning to give the genius a quick kiss. "Now come on lets get you some coffee and the both of us breakfast before we have to start our long day." Loki urged.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:10 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony just chuckled when Loki told him he’d be asking for help every day. “They’re just trying to show off how strong they are.” He said lightly. Placing a kiss near Loki’s mark he continued massaging Loki’s back, trying to be as thorough as he could manage. “And you know I’d give you a massage every day if you wanted. I can’t carry the babies, but I can help you carry them.” When Loki turned to give him a kiss, he leaned up to return the affection happily. “Mmmm Coffee sounds heavenly.” He mumbled, already taking Loki’s hand and heading for the door. The mansion may be trying to battle his alcohol consumption, but Tony would never let them pry his caffeine away from him. The bustle of activity could already be heard downstairs despite the early hour. Steve and Natasha had already started prepping for the party the day before, and their preparations only seemed to be continuing, Clint, Sam, and Bucky being sent in and out of the kitchen and dining room with various tasks.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:36 am
MDaylus

"They can show off their strength when they are out of my body. They can pull their uncle's beard all they want but I wish they would stop kicking me in the kidneys." Loki complained. He relaxed more as his back loosened the more tony massaged and nodded when the man said that he would massage everyday if Loki wanted him to. It was a lovely thing to have tony there to help make him feel better. "We'll see then." Loki stated stretching a but after this kiss. Walking from their room he braided his hair as he walked. The bustle of activity as they entered the main room had Loki feeling overwhelmed a bit knowing that it was mostly for him. He couldn't recall so much activity for Natasha's baby shower.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Feeling the overwhelmed sense from Loki over the bond, Tony just hooked an arm around his waist and smiled up at them. “They’re just trying to make sure you have the best party possible. After all these years, you deserve it.” He murmured, rubbing his side comfortingly before steering him into the dining room. The table was set with a few of the others sitting around it. The food on it wasn’t nearly as extravagant as normal, but they would also have access to snacks and finger food most of the day, so Steve hadn’t seen the point to do much. Snagging the coffee pot from Bruce as he walked by, Tony helped Loki into his seat before sitting next to him. The doctor didn’t complain, just smiling a greeting to the pair. “Was wondering if you’d actually both be up early.” He said lightly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki started for a second when tony wrapped and arm around him but quickly relaxed with the man's touch and words nodding. Letting the genius steer him to the dinning room and away from all the commotion he felt a bit better as he sat down. "My mother, Sleepnir and my brothers from Jotunhiem are to arrive early today it was a necessity to be up." Loki responded smiling at Bruce as he grabbed a piece of fruit to munch on. "Will we get in the way if we talk in the main living area?" Loki questioned. He hadn't known so much would be going on and as such hadn't considered another spot to talk.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

TNatasha looked over at the question and shook her head. “You won’t be in the way really, you may have people coming in and out a bit while you’re talking. I don’t know how comfortable you’d be with that.” She said slowly. She knew whatever Loki wanted to talk about it was somewhat private, though it would likely come out to the whole mansion eventually. “I could try to make sure it’s only Bucky if that would help.” The assassin was good at staying quiet and keeping his nose out of other people’s business in the mansion for the most part. Sam and Clint were less inclined towards that. Tony just glanced at Loki for his response as he loaded both of their plates with food. The genius honestly didn't care, it was more about what Loki was comfortable with and what wouldn't grind his nerves down too quickly. "If we need to we can take them to the library." he offered.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Natasha when the woman spoke saying that he wouldn't really be in the way. He wasn't quite sure he believed that especially when she offered to merely have Bucky coming in and out of the room. Still Loki shook his head, he didn't want to block the others from doing what they wanted but he also hadn't considered how much about Jotunhiem's culture his brothers would want to share with outsiders. Tony seemed to come to rescue however with his suggestion about the library and Loki nodded. "I think the library would be best, we don't want to overwhelm the immediately with people and I don't know how much they want private. Though Bruce if you still want to be apart of the conversation we would be happy to have you since anything you learn could pertain to our health." Loki finally decided.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games