Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:10 pm
Argh...I'm just so tiredfrustratedanddepressed. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:31 pm
Ah.... the rain is lovely. It's been hitting over 100f (38c) in Victoria, and it's started cooling down yesterday. Currently it's a wonderful 72.5f (22.5c) and it's raining.

EDIT: I nearly got caught as I slept and I had yiff on my screen... luckily my sister when she walked into my room only looked at me and not my screen.... but if she had.... well.... I would be in deep s**t.  

Crenn

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:51 pm
NG...is one sick puppy. She's been coughing,weezing,whining,and sounds like she's got a hole in her throat. Ugh. Slept all threw the erons mom,Sheol and I ran. The house we want, we can't get, nor want it. ugh. I'm weak lately, lifting my arms or picking things up is painful. Ugh. I feel so useless! Sheol and mom are house cleaning and all i can do is sit here like a lazy a**. Argh!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:23 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
NG...is one sick puppy. She's been coughing,weezing,whining,and sounds like she's got a hole in her throat. Ugh. Slept all threw the erons mom,Sheol and I ran. The house we want, we can't get, nor want it. ugh. I'm weak lately, lifting my arms or picking things up is painful. Ugh. I feel so useless! Sheol and mom are house cleaning and all i can do is sit here like a lazy a**. Argh!
hope you feel better soon

Short-ish rant.

I think a lot of people shouldn't own dogs. Why? take my sister's friend for example. She wants a Bull Mastiff, but has never had a large dog before AND she's had bad experiences with her small dogs. What she doesn't understand, is that bull mastiffs stink, they also have wrinkles which causes dermalogic problems. Plus being very large dogs that drool and take a lot of attention. What she wants to do is build a dog run, where the dog lives...on concrete. W..w..what are these people thinking about? She also wants the dog to only go to the bathroom on concrete and never go on the grass. Short of scaring the dog to death from going on grass ever, what else is there to do?  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:39 pm
Rainey_angel81

Short-ish rant.

I think a lot of people shouldn't own dogs. Why? take my sister's friend for example. She wants a Bull Mastiff, but has never had a large dog before AND she's had bad experiences with her small dogs. What she doesn't understand, is that bull mastiffs stink, they also have wrinkles which causes dermalogic problems. Plus being very large dogs that drool and take a lot of attention. What she wants to do is build a dog run, where the dog lives...on concrete. W..w..what are these people thinking about? She also wants the dog to only go to the bathroom on concrete and never go on the grass. Short of scaring the dog to death from going on grass ever, what else is there to do?
Short of telling her not to get one, nothing. Well unless she does something bad enough where you can call animal cruelity on her. There are way to many people out there who don't do enough research before buying. Also just too many people who should not own animals. They just can't seem to see that animals aren't mere toys they can shelve and play with as they wish.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:46 pm
Krissim Klaw
Rainey_angel81

Short-ish rant.

Short of telling her not to get one, nothing. Well unless she does something bad enough where you can call animal cruelity on her. There are way to many people out there who don't do enough research before buying. Also just too many people who should not own animals. They just can't seem to see that animals aren't mere toys they can shelve and play with as they wish.

Yes, but it's a bad idea altogether for most because most people treat dogs and pets like they would their children. Not a good idea  

Rainey_angel81

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:44 pm
Back home from Florida. While I had a good time, it could have been a lot better =/  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:10 pm
Af Mas
Back home from Florida. While I had a good time, it could have been a lot better =/

Yeah, if your family, especially your brother, had left you the hell alone. razz

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:18 pm
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Yeah, if your family, especially your brother, had left you the hell alone. razz

That's a large part of it XP  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:33 pm
I'm currently sitting in an office setting up the printer, I thought it was going to be harder. Although the longest wait isn't setting up the printer, it's copying the driver CD onto a USB stick! After this, I'm going home.  

Crenn

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:12 pm
So....apperantly my mom is getting married. Hmm.

Also, I start school tomorrow but lost my shedule and the website still shows last semester.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:36 pm
I still haven't even STARTED writing an essay that was due more than three weeks ago.
Every time I try to tackle it, I think about how late it is, and how much work I have to do... and I can bring myself to do it.
Finals are this week, and if it's not done by then... I pretty much fail.
And I know that if I do, my parents will be pissed.

I want to do it, I want to do well in school... but I'm just not motivated.
Lately, I've very seriously been contemplating suicide.  

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:43 pm
Intuicide
I still haven't even STARTED writing an essay that was due more than three weeks ago.
Every time I try to tackle it, I think about how late it is, and how much work I have to do... and I can bring myself to do it.
Finals are this week, and if it's not done by then... I pretty much fail.
And I know that if I do, my parents will be pissed.

I want to do it, I want to do well in school... but I'm just not motivated.
Lately, I've very seriously been contemplating suicide.

Went through the same thing. But in the end, nobody can motivate you for yourself. You have to want to do well, otherwise, well, what's the point? It might seem boring, and hard, but that's the only way.

As for suicide...please, I beg of you, don't do it. I'd miss your sparkling wit. *smiles*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:52 pm
"Let's become a medicated nation,
Hearts full of rage and tribulations,
Fists aching t, but minds lost in the dark,
Shadows come and go, but always leave their mark."

*strums a little emo guitar and sings his new song*  

FogSage

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:55 pm
No one is ever touching my computer again unless it completely crashes. -_-

It all started like a week ago. My battery as been shot on my laptop for a long time, so I have to leave the powercord plugged in. Well it is under warranty still, so you are allowed one free battery when yours goes, so we finally decided to go in and have it ordered like four days ago. Well the last Best Buy my dad had gone in and tried to get it, they were like no you need to bring your laptop in (really don't). Well anyways, I brought mine and and reluctantly had them check it while I was there since it has been running a little slow. I think that is mainly to the new spy sweeper I added. Well they were like O.o we can shut a few of these things off so they don't run at start up, yada, yada, yada. Get home, suddenly I can't get on wirelessly.

Says I have a connection but keep coming up with that not found, page. Finally take it back in like an hour later. Turns out they had gone in to enter a proxy for their wireless connection and not removed it. Was like -__-

Well now four days later, we come up here to my college, and I have the same freaken problem only now it is with the Ethernet connection. Check the proxy this time myself for that, but that is not the problem. Call them up, they tell me to try a few things, nothing works. Thus, while I start unpacking, my dad takes it in to the Best Buy down here.

First guy spends like 15 minutes and says he can't see anything wrong and can't figure out what is doing it. Get another guy who spends over 30 minutes fiddling with it. Starts to tell my dad I am probably going to need to wipe everything and use the start up disks, or that my harddrive has completely crashed. My dad is like give me someone else, finally gets a third guy. Third guy turns comp back on and within 30 seconds finds problem and fixes it. Apparently, the same guy who originally messed up my wireless at Best Buy, tried to force my computer to pick up something with the internet address or something but then realized mine did it automaticly. However, they didn't clear it or ok it, and it was causing it to mess up. All I can say is blah.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games