Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:33 pm
Well, it's playing Spore and not lagging. For a laptop I'd say that's good  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:09 pm
Ah, nice. Is that the only game you've got on there?  

Valkore Fraust

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:22 pm
elvisnake
I'm just finally watching Firefly for the first time. The people were right, this show is awesome.

What episode did you watch and what did you like about it?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:45 pm

@VF:Um, that should run it, its the same one I have now.

But yes, there are far better, thats at least 2 generations old. Check there website.

@Elvis: Damn straight its good. Now answer Missings question! scream

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:51 pm
Valkore Fraust
So far. Just got her today. I plan on adding more as I assess the abilities of her  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:21 pm
ElladanKenet
Valkore Fraust
So far. Just got her today. I plan on adding more as I assess the abilities of her
What does Vista rate your computers score as?  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iKuumi

Lonely Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:52 pm
Om nom nom.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:54 pm
Missing00
elvisnake
I'm just finally watching Firefly for the first time. The people were right, this show is awesome.

I watched the first episode today, I plan on watching the rest in the next couple days.
I like a lot about it, really, it's hard to narrow it down to just a few things. My favorite aspect would definitely have to be the universe Joss Whedon created, and how masterfully it gets brought to life. Like in Star Wars, in the first episode alone, you get the feeling that there is a living, breathing, universe beyond simply what is on screen at the time.
Although, it is slightly difficult to watch Nathan Fillion's (The Captain) character without thinking of him as Captain Hammer from Dr. Horrible.  

elvisnake

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:04 pm
elvisnake
Missing00
elvisnake

I watched the first episode today, I plan on watching the rest in the next couple days.
I like a lot about it, really, it's hard to narrow it down to just a few things. My favorite aspect would definitely have to be the universe Joss Whedon created, and how masterfully it gets brought to life. Like in Star Wars, in the first episode alone, you get the feeling that there is a living, breathing, universe beyond simply what is on screen at the time.
Although, it is slightly difficult to watch Nathan Fillion's (The Captain) character without thinking of him as Captain Hammer from Dr. Horrible.

funny because I can stop thinking of him as anything else but Cap. Mal, in fact in ODST I play as Buck in firefight just so I can play as Nathan Fillion.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:26 pm
Missing00
elvisnake
Missing00
elvisnake

funny because I can stop thinking of him as anything else but Cap. Mal, in fact in ODST I play as Buck in firefight just so I can play as Nathan Fillion.
That's hilarious. It's probably because I saw Dr. Horrible first.  

elvisnake

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:23 am
Its the same here, its hard to think of him as anyone but Mal, even in ODST, and Castle, and those little movies he did. Captain Hammer just seems so out of character for him.

ODST's Gunnery Sergeant Buck is a close as hes gotten I feel to Mal again. A depressing thing in a sense as he'll never get a chance to play that character(Mal) again.

But its very likely we'll be hearing him soon in Halo: Reach aswell.

Serenity was also the pilot episode. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:07 am
I got a new sidekick.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:18 am
The bunny or the babe?

I got a new gadget.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:33 am
I've had the bunny for a long time now.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:46 am
Des Voh
ElladanKenet
Valkore Fraust
What does Vista rate your computers score as?
How do you check?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games